• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Pretty Boy Hookup | Hunks, Dads | Huge Facial Surprise

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Monster Trick

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Mav, Monster Trick
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick, Bareback, Cumshot, Interracial, Black
Video language: English

Miami-Bottom Mav knows all the spots where he can pick-up those dangerous-looking thugs, ex-cons and trailer-trash-type of guys who are mostly straight but will fuck his gorgeous butt for a lil fee or some weed. He loves trick! And the bigger the dick the happier he is. Well, this MONSTER TRICK was just his kinda guy, right?

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5570kbps
Audio: 187kbps






File size: 477.5 MB


Download Monster Trick
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Big Raw Debut

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Koldo Goran, Dylan Greene
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut
Video language: English

This week we introduce you our last discovery: Dylan Greene is a sexy pale lad that comes from Belgium and has a crazy ambition to perform sex in front of the camera. For his porno debut we wanted something big and then we paired him with one of our hungest top, Koldo Goran, back with us after more than one year. Dylan joins Koldo on the bed wakes him up to make him hard. When the new mate noticed what Koldo has between his legs, he completely abandons itself to the will of our top dominant mate, taking all those 9 inches of thick meat like a pro, both inside his mouth and his hungry ass. For his dedication he will be rewarded with a hot creampie that he'll remember forever!

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 184kbps






File size: 434.5 MB


Download Big Raw Debut
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Michael Roman and Armando De Armas Flip Fuck

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Michael Roman, Armando De Armas
Genres: Bareback, Latino, Uncut, Tattoos, Muscle
Video language: English

Muscle stud Michael Roman and sexy hung Latino Armando De Armas tear each other apart in a scorching hot raw flip fuck that leaves them both fucked out and covered in cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2351kbps
Audio: 122kbps






File size: 330.5 MB


Download Michael Roman and Armando De Armas Flip Fuck
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
RubHim - Mark Brown & Joey Intenso


For for you on this week's update. Our masseuse Damian went out to an appointment where he client was a very beautiful and sexy man with a very well built body that'll make you drool endlessly.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 70kbps




File size: 568.8 MB


Download RubHim - Mark Brown & Joey Intenso
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Refugee's Welcome

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Gay Art, Bareback, Oral, Rimming, Foot Fetish, Interracial, Tattoos, Plot Based
Video language: English

Inspired by the deeply moving and brave story of a gay Syrian refugee arriving in Germany, Erika passed the confession on to the prolific, fantastic and controversial director Bruce LaBruce, to direct XC´s first gay film.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 147kbps






File size: 497.5 MB


Download Refugee's Welcome
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
MenAtPlay - Andy Onassis & Ondy Star - Look Away


Menatplay is back where it all started this week - in the office. This scene is classic Menatplay material and it's where the whole idea began of working suited men turning the 9 to 5, into a horny game.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3916kbps
Audio: 125kbps




File size: 618.5 MB


Download MenAtPlay - Andy Onassis & Ondy Star - Look Away
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Vice: Derek Bolt, Sean Maygers

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Derek Bolt, Sean Maygers
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Kissing, Rimming, Hunks, Muscles, Tattoos, Cumshots
Video language: English

Derek Bolt is an undercover Vice officer poking around Sean Maygers' distributing headquarters when Sean catches him in the act. Derek instantly rips off his shirt and gets on his knees to service the hung kingpin. Sean face fucks the horny cop with his massive curved dick until he's ready to give the officer's hairy hole a taste. He opens it up with his probing tongue and leaves it dripping with spit. When Sean is sure that Derek is ready for his monster cock he shoves it balls-deep inside. Sean fucks him from behind as Derek grunts and groans with each thrust from the giant cock pounding in and out. Derek wants to be on top and hops on to ride Sean's pole. He bounces up and down taking a direct hit to his prostate. Derek's tight muscled ass feels so good clenched around Sean's dick that it brings him to the point of the ultimate release. Derek doesn't want to miss a drop and hops off to offer up his face as a cum dump for Sean. Sean lets out a deep moan as he slathers Derek's face with his thick load. With Sean's load dripping down his face, Derek dumps his creamy load all over his own ripped abs.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2130kbps
Audio: 187kbps






File size: 344.9 MB


Download Vice: Derek Bolt, Sean Maygers
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Massage Bait - Slippery Fun - Troy Daniels & Tyler Saint


Troy Daniels has a sexy body. I had no choice but to lather him up with oil and slide my hard cock across his chest. Once I got nice and slippery I slid my cock inside his sweet ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:58
Video: 950x536, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 91kbps




File size: 761.2 MB


Download Massage Bait - Slippery Fun - Troy Daniels & Tyler Saint
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Debt Dandy - Sc. 232

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Duet, Interview, Oral Sex, Fingering, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Big Dick
Video language: English

This guy was funny. He was constantly broke, he had no job, yet he lived in a large apartment with a terribly high rent. And he threw parties whenever he managed to put a few Crowns together. He smoked like a chimney which put a big hole in his budget, too. I liked it, I'm fed up with all those depressed self-pity guys I meet all the time. He looked very open-minded to me so I expected this to be easy. He surprised me. This guy didn't like gays at all. He got really offended by my offers and started yelling at me. I was a little upset, to be honest. I almost expected a fist fight. Then he started to bargain. He wanted more money from me. I was really horny so eventually I agreed. I don't like being taken advantage of like this so I decided to give him a really rough ride.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:32
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1133kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 320.0 MB


Download Debt Dandy - Sc. 232
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
BehindFriends - JD Black & Tomas Salek - JD takes over in a bareback


Gorgeous hunk Tomas Salek is a fan fave, and for good reason. His incredible body and awesome cock are so enticing, we knew we had to get him in front of the cameras with gorgeous new boy JD Black.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3495kbps
Audio: 124kbps




File size: 898.4 MB


Download BehindFriends - JD Black & Tomas Salek - JD takes over in a bareback
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Dirty Scout № 122

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Duet, Interview, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Big Dick
Video language: English

A cute little accountant came to visit me at my office. And what a visit it was! He looked more like a model than an accountant. In fact, he looked like a little angel. He was just divine. Finding a job for him was not a problem. I would have made him a director of the Earth just to get in his pants. When the boy undressed, I couldn't believe my eyes. Being naked in front of me made him so nervous that he got an erection. At least that was his explanation. The boner was almost bigger than the boy's head! I offered him all my money. I wanted to have him just for myself. The contrast between his innocent gentle body and the huge schlong was so hot! Honestly, I would be scared to put anything like this inside of me. Fortunately, I didn't have to. I was the one fucking him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:32
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1124kbps
Audio: 122kbps






File size: 408.8 MB


Download Dirty Scout № 122
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
BehindFriends - Dr. Vargas Knows How To Cure His Patients


Dr. Vargas is a young doctor that knows always how to cure his patients. He always knows the properly way to solve their problem with his focused treatments. This time is the turn of Boris, a nice muscled boy with some belly pains. Dr. Vargas, quickly finds quickly the cause of it and helps him to forget the pain with his best cure: the pleasure.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2125kbps
Audio: 124kbps




File size: 530.4 MB


Download BehindFriends - Dr. Vargas Knows How To Cure His Patients
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Czech Hunter №343

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Group Sex, Threesome, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Tattoos, Feet, TOE, Masturbation, Facial, Uncut, Young Men
Video language: English

When I was partying heavily last night, I met this absolutely crazy dude. I know what you're thinking. Why didn't I fuck him, right? Guys, I'm not some pervert who has to fuck all the time. I wanted to have a fun night out. And, I left my camera at home. That's why I asked him to meet me the next day. I told him that I have a job for him. He didn't need to know specifics. When I finally revealed to him what it was all about, he was a bit shocked and turned me down. He was too scared about his poor ass. Fortunately, I had a backup plan. I recently had another guy living nearby who was pretty fuckable. I offered my new friend that we would fuck that guy together. I rented us a nice room at a massage salon. And I'm sure the boys had fun, too.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:52
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1124kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 292.5 MB


Download Czech Hunter №343
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Young man with apartment for rent

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Guillaume Wayne, Koldo Goran, Juan
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, DAP, Facial, Masturbation, Rimming, Smoking, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut
Video language: English

Guillaume and Koldo rented an apartment to spend the weekend in Paris and also plowed the owner's ass. Juan, the owner, knew his pain when he took Koldo's 9incher in his hole.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2189kbps
Audio: 118kbps






File size: 310.8 MB


Download Young man with apartment for rent
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
HomeMadeTwinks - Ashton Franco & Austin Lock - Bareback Boys In The Bedroom


Austin is the kind of friend everyone wants to have a sleepover with. The smooth and slight little twink is already so experienced when it comes to sharing some cock fun, especially bareback!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6335kbps
Audio: 147kbps




File size: 623.0 MB


Download HomeMadeTwinks - Ashton Franco & Austin Lock - Bareback Boys In The Bedroom
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Two Is Better Than One

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Alejandro Torres, Patrick Dei, Joaquin Santana
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, DAP, Facial, Fuck Sandwich, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Twink, Uncut
Video language: English

This week it's time for another fucking hot threesome with super-horny mates Alejandro Torres, Patrick Dei and Joaquin Santana.
Alejandro and Joaquin are in the living room, when Patrick enters the room and catches them kissing on the couch. Obviously he doesn't wast any time and does not wait for an invitation to join his pretty friends. Now all three mates start touching each other and soon their cocks are out, ready for action. Cock hungry Joaquin pounce on Alejandro and Patrick thick rods, making them crazy with pleasure. When his cock is hard like a stone Alejandro orders his buddies to bend over the couch and begins pounding each ass bareback, then both him and Patrick take turn to give Joaquin a rough ride on their raw big dicks. The little Latin boy masterly jumps from cock to cock and also gets a double penetration. Then at the end gets on his knees to empty his buddies' balls and quench his thirst for cum!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 184kbps






File size: 467.3 MB


Download Two Is Better Than One