• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Sexy Boy | Old and Young | Hunks, Dads | Bears, Muscules

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Boy For Sale - Boy River Chapter 5 Slave Boy


River is a sweet boy. His eyes look up at me with so much delight and desire! Were it not for the collar around his neck and the cage keeping him in place, he would seem like any other boy next door. I like that he's mine and that I can use him as I see fit, but even with my rightful dominance, I can still see his own desires.
When I take him out of his slave cell, he springs up with enthusiasm, knowing that I'm about to put his holes to work. Normally I expect my slaves to be patient and foll.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3865kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 506.6 MB


Download Boy For Sale - Boy River Chapter 5 Slave Boy
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Maskurbate - Roommate Agreement

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Maskurbate
Cast: Jeremy, Pascal
Genres: gay, oralsex, porn

Let me introduce you to my new roommate Jeremy. He is a straight construction worker who just got laid off. I decided to help him get through this difficult period. But what's in it for me? We agreed that anytime he is in the house, no matter in which room he is, no matter what he is doing... he is all mine.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4659kbps
Audio: 187kbps






File size: 834.8 MB


Download Maskurbate - Roommate Agreement
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Big Bubble Butt Brazilian Fucked

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

They say that Brazilian butts are the best and most famous in the world, is that true? Max Booty may be close to proving it in front of him you this newest video where he wears red fiery socks while sating his newest flirt submissively but at the same time powerful.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5058kbps
Audio: 156kbps






File size: 621.2 MB


Download Big Bubble Butt Brazilian Fucked
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Johnny Rapid & Matthew Camp


Johnny Rapid has been wanting to film with social media star-turned-pornstar Matthew Camp for quite a while. Johnny interviews Matthew about his life, his quick rise through the porn ranks, and his turnons, and then Matthew gets to ask Johnny a few questions too. Then the guys head inside by the fire because Johnny's ready to fuck! He didn't realize just how big Matthew's cock is until he's got his lips wrapped around it, and Matthew impresses Johnny with his dick-sucking and ass-eating skills .

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5604kbps
Audio: 279kbps






File size: 1.0 GB


Download Johnny Rapid & Matthew Camp
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Broke Straight Boys - Vadim Black And Brandon Evans


Vadim Black and Brandon Evans share some similar experiences with their work history, but past experiences aside, these two sexy dudes are ready to bring some fresh flavor to BSB today! They admire each other's perfect, muscular bodies as they make out, and when they get naked they go down on each other, sucking those big dicks and 69ing while they get harder in each others mouth.

After that oral Vadim bends Brandon's legs over his head and slowly pushes his huge cock into Brandon's ass, ge.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2434kbps
Audio: 153kbps






File size: 319.1 MB


Download Broke Straight Boys - Vadim Black And Brandon Evans
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

RandyBlue - Diego Falco and Tommy Hunter

Release Year: 2017
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Diego Falco, Tommy Hunter
Genres: anal, bareback, brunette, czech, european, gay, jocks, oral, porn, raw, smooth, uncut

Tommy Hunter is new to Randy Blue. This tall twink is hiding a secret. And Diego Falco is hiding up stairs and spying on him to find out what it is. Tommy starts to touch himself and and he pulls out his cock. Diego's mouth practically drops open when he sees the massive cock that comes out of Tommy's pants. Tommy starts to jerk off and Diego's mouth is just watering. He comes down the steps and pulls out his hard cock. He shows Tommy what he is doing to him. He waves Tommy over and they start .

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3317kbps
Audio: 91kbps






File size: 569.8 MB


Download RandyBlue - Diego Falco and Tommy Hunter
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

BiLatinMen - Adolf and Cunchis

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BiLatinMen
Cast: Adolf, Cunchis
Genres: interracial, latino, anal, assfucking, bareback, blowjob, cumeating, fucking, gay, hunks, oral, porn, rimming, sex, sucking, twinks

Young and beautiful Latin guys Adolf & Cunchis fuck in the ass in a small room and suck pussy. Two lovely beautiful boys decided to have a good fucking! As usual, it all starts with a deep blowjob, after sucking off a pussy, our hero takes over his lover's ass and fucks it fondly. The guys try different poses, it all looks pretty and cute! Cool video for what you would enjoy!


Format: mp4
Duration: 17:29
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 153kbps






File size: 769.8 MB


Download BiLatinMen - Adolf and Cunchis
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Messy Boy - Dave London, Gregor Gilead


From the start, Dave London knew he would marry Gregor's mother. Not because he cared about her. He wanted to corrupt her innocent and only son. Now, months after moving in together, Dave puts his wicked plan into motion, bonding with his new step kid over a DIY project. The boy is messy, but it's okay. Dave doesn't care. All he cares about is sliding his huge, raw cock inside his stepson. Dave gets his dirty hands on the kid, caressing the teen's body. Soon, the boy is on his knees, mouth open.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 1.0 GB


Download Messy Boy - Dave London, Gregor Gilead
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Boy River Chapter 5 Slave Boy - Master Steele, Marcus Rivers (1080p)


River is a sweet boy. His eyes look up at me with so much delight and desire! Were it not for the collar around his neck and the cage keeping him in place, he would seem like any other boy next door. I like that he's mine and that I can use him as I see fit, but even with my rightful dominance, I can still see his own desires.
When I take him out of his slave cell, he springs up with enthusiasm, knowing that I'm about to put his holes to work. Normally I expect my slaves to be patient and foll.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3865kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 506.6 MB


Download Boy River Chapter 5 Slave Boy - Master Steele, Marcus Rivers (1080p)
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Spunk Worthy - Brantley's Massage

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Spunk Worthy
Cast: Brantley, Uncredited
Genres: american, bj, cockworship, gay, handjob, ink, jono, oral, porn, slim, smooth, tattoo

When Jason hit Brantley up about doing a happy-ending massage shoot, he took a few weeks to, as he put it, "weigh the pluses and minuses." Along with the wad of cash waiting at the finish line, it seemed that curiosity finally won him over. His closest experiences so far were limited to foreplay with girlfriends and a regular massage he and a buddy got after a hard day training with the military. With two days saved up in his balls, Brantley was horny as hell. Nervous, for sure. But nothing tha.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 127kbps






File size: 338.5 MB


Download Spunk Worthy - Brantley's Massage
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Raw Fuck Boys - Ethan Lane and Cade Maddox Bareback

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Raw Fuck Boys
Cast: Ethan Lane, Cade Maddox
Genres: anal, bareback, bigdick, blowjob, brunette, gay, hunks, kissing, oral, porn, raw, rimming, slim, smooth, tattoos, twinks

Cade Maddox is back to break new twink Ethan Lane. Taking no time at all Ethan gets his mouth eagerly around Cade's massive member all while Cade Throat fucks him. Cade isn't unkind though as he skillfully warms up Ethan's tight ass with his expert tongue. All ready and warmed up Ethan gets filled by Cade's hard cock as deep as he can get it in his hole. As Cade pounds away and moves him around like he weighs nothing until he makes the twinky bottom shoot his impressive load all over his stomac.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 135kbps






File size: 262.8 MB


Download Raw Fuck Boys - Ethan Lane and Cade Maddox Bareback
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

The Real Thing - Gerasim Spartak, Nick Danner


After three months of dating my girlfriend, I finally met her son. And from the second I shook the boy's hand, I knew he was a cocksucker. In fact, minutes into meeting Nick, I knew he was ready to be plucked like a piece of fresh fruit. I told my wife-to-be that she would need to be careful with him. I told her my suspicion that the boy might be gay but she refused to believe me. So I set out to prove her wrong. Not exactly a good basis for a relationship but if I'm honest, I really wanted to .

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 1.0 GB


Download The Real Thing - Gerasim Spartak, Nick Danner
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Coby

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bareback,Porn
Video language: English

Today I'm introducing a new recruit to the MC line up and his name is Cody! This all American from North Carolina joined the military and finished his service a couple of years ago. Today he's looking to make some money while trying something he's had a curiosity about for a while now.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio: 100kbps






File size: 248.8 MB


Download Coby
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Uknakedmen - Matt, Anders and Sam Wallis

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Uknakedmen
Cast: Matt, Anders, Sam Wallis
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, oral, porn

Yum, beards, brunettes and strawberry blondes, thats a heady mix . We've been trying to get our sweaty hands on this stud - Matt Anders - for a while and when we gave him the pick of the stable he wanted a hot bod, handsome face coupled with a talented throat and tight, dick milking cock, hey presto - Sam Wallis he delivers the meat and the cream. Our studly spunks can't wait to get onto each others stiff cocks, and YES we know Matt is cut, but for a hunk like that we'd bend our rules as long a.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:10
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2344kbps
Audio: 187kbps






File size: 412.0 MB


Download Uknakedmen - Matt, Anders and Sam Wallis
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Boy for Sale: The Boy River Chapter 5: Slave Boy with Master Steele


River is a sweet boy... His eyes look up at me with so much delight and desire! Were it not for the collar around his neck and the cage keeping him in place, he would seem like any other boy next door. I like that he's mine and that I can use him as I see fit, but even with my rightful dominance, I can still see his own desires.

When I take him out of his slave cell, he springs up with enthusiasm, knowing that I'm about to put his holes to work. Normally I expect my slaves to be patient and .

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2412kbps
Audio: 173kbps






File size: 328.9 MB


Download Boy for Sale: The Boy River Chapter 5: Slave Boy with Master Steele
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Raging Stallion - Cock Hunter - Drew Sebastian & Jake Nicola (1080p)


As tatted hottie Jake Nicola is cruising the bathhouse for some cock to suck, he discovers daddy Drew Sebastian sitting around waiting for a hungry mouth. Jake quickly whips out Drew's cock and falls to his knees to fill his mouth with Drew's massive dick. Eager to showcase his cock sucking skills, Jake slurps and gags on Drew's girthy cock before bending over to let Drew eat and finger his hairy ass. When Drew has Jake's hole lubed up with spit, he goes in deep with his long rod, slamming his .

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8772kbps
Audio: 187kbps






File size: 1.4 GB


Download Raging Stallion - Cock Hunter - Drew Sebastian & Jake Nicola (1080p)
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

MC - Dalton (Blowjob)


Today I want to introduce a new recruit that i'm especially proud of because every once in a while i come across a straight guy that just hits me the right way and i'm fascinated. Dalton is every bit of the kind of stud that i melt for because of his 6'2? frame, muscular body, long thick cock and just the right amount of hair on a body that I just want to eat. Watch as I take Dalton from a hand job to literally changing to a blowjob in mid scene... his choice!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 100kbps






File size: 248.5 MB


Download MC - Dalton (Blowjob)
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

David Corey & Jaxon Radoc Flip-Flop Fuck (720p)

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: David Corey, Jaxon Radoc
Genres: Oral, Anal, Flip Flop Fuck, Big Dick, Muscle, Hunks, Twinks, Tattoo, Cumshot, Condom

Jaxon and David are just way too adorable as they both geek out on each others' accents and smoking hot lean ripped bodies. The chemistry between these two was growing by the second and once they found themselves in the same bed Jaxon's hands were immediately all over David's body. As they start to play around and explore their bodies David's mouth inevitably ends up on Jaxon's dick. Soon after Jaxon returns the favor before laying down on his stomach to take that big wet dick all the way up hi.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2903kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 491.8 MB


Download David Corey & Jaxon Radoc Flip-Flop Fuck (720p)
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Slave Boy with Master Steele

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bareback,Porn
Video language: English

River is a sweet boy... His eyes look up at me with so much delight and desire! Were it not for the collar around his neck and the cage keeping him in place, he would seem like any other boy next door. I like that he's mine and that I can use him as I see fit, but even with my rightful dominance, I can still see his own desires.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2412kbps
Audio: 173kbps






File size: 328.9 MB


Download Slave Boy with Master Steele
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Dirty Scout - Series 220

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Dirty Scout
Genres: anal, assfucking, bareback, blowjob, cumeating, fucking, dirtyscout, gay, gayporn, hunks, oral, porn, rimming, sex, sucking, twinks

I love when the job applicants Dirty Scout 220 surprise me, it spices things up a bit. This young gentleman was full of surprises. He had only primary school because he got expelled too many times. The reason was his behaviour. He didn't let anyone to make fun of him. That gave me a pause, I didn't want to get in a fight. He worked out a lot and it showed. He was also the first guy I met who did historical fencing. You need a good physique for such a hobby. I was getting more and more intereste.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6675kbps
Audio: 108kbps






File size: 1.2 GB


Download Dirty Scout - Series 220
​