• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Fetish Nation - Sensual Slut

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Fetish Nation
Cast: Sheena Shaw
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

Sheena Shaw has never done bondage before in her life. She's never been domed, slapped in her pretty face, to cum on command, nor has she ever taken a ride on a fucking machine. All of these things, however, make her extremely wet to think about. Today all of this was going to change. With flashing green eyes and the hottest most flexible little body you've ever seen, Sheena sits at the desk filling out her paper work. She wears a simple black dress, heals and has perfect nails. From the outside she looks like a very well put together young lady. Legs crossed at the ankles, head tilted slightly to one side. Who would ever suspect the dark and dirty fantasies that have been playing through this pretty girls mind for years. Bondage, S&M, the total loss of control are not a subject that you can bring up with just any partner. You may dance around the subject. Drop a hint here, a random comment there, but to say tie me up and spank me is all most impossible for most people to do. Tight bondage makes Sheena wet. As does slapping her face and beating her pussy. The only time that smile on her pretty face would leave is when she was cumming like a slut. The fucking machine was like a dream come true. I hope you enjoy Sheena as much as I did, but somehow I just don't see that being possible.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2560kbps
Audio: 85kbps






File size: 806.8 MB


Download Fetish Nation - Sensual Slut
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Catwoman

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, bondage, humilation
Video language: English

Cat woman mistress humilated and pinished slaves girls scenes

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:17:40
Video: 704x404, AVC (H.264), 1333kbps
Audio: 143kbps






File size: 845.5 MB


Download Catwoman
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Tickling Submission tickled feet - Vendula's ticklish feet

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Tickling Submission tickled feet
Cast: Patricie, Vendula
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, laughing, tickling armpits, made stripping, nudity/naked
Video language: English

Cute blonde Vendula is bonded and will be foot tickled by Patricie. Vendula's nice feet are sensitive and every touch on her soles do guffaw. Then Patricie take of her socks and continue in foot tickling. Vendula's fight is nice, but no mercy is shown her. Patricie also a little lick her sexy toes and feet. Don't miss it!!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps






File size: 142.9 MB


Download Tickling Submission tickled feet - Vendula's ticklish feet
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Fetish Nation - Rope Virgin

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Fetish Nation
Cast: Adrianna Luna
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

Adrianna Luna joins us this week. This hot little brunet with a great ass and natural tits has never done bondage before. Never! So, join me as I give Adrianna her very first lesson in bondage and the fine art of the bound orgasm. This little slut came to me because she wanted to be tied, spanked and manhandled. Adrianna heard just how hard you cum when you're tied and she wanted to give it a go. Her orgasms... Prodigious. It turned out to be nothing short of a cum fest for her. Adrianna heard right, tight bondage equals mind blowing orgasms. Not to mention the spankings, nipple clamps, flogging and being told what to do that was really hot for her too. I just added another kink to Adrianna's sex life.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2560kbps
Audio: 62kbps






File size: 595.8 MB


Download Fetish Nation - Rope Virgin
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Classic Latex tied

Release Year: 2000
Genres: Bondage, Torture, Latex, Rubber
Video language: English

Classic Latex and rubber girls tied bondage compilation. enjoy!

Format: avi
Duration: 47:16
Video: 560x416, XviD, 1891kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 700.7 MB


Download Classic Latex tied
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

CaptiveChrissyMarie - Strip Tickling Shoot

Release Year: 2018
Studio: CaptiveChrissyMarie
Cast: Chrissy Marie
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, laughing, tickling armpits, stripping, nudity/naked
Video language: English

I'm taking a walk over by the local park when I am approached by a random guy who is video taping me. He says he noticed I was cute. This initially makes me uncomfortable, and when he asks if I would like to earn some money, I just tell him no thanks. Obviously he doesn't realize I'm not interested! He must be able to sense that I need the money, which I do. He tells me it's a tickling shoot, and would only take 10-15 minutes to film. He ensures me that it's all fun and games, he just needs someone to tickle. The money is too hard to turn down, so I ultimately agree to do the shoot. How bad could it be? Back at his apartment studio, he hands me a model release to sign before we begin. It states that I have to be tickled for 10 minutes non-stop, and the only way I can stop the tickling is to use the safe word 'red' but each time I use it, I would lose an article of clothing. I tell him that he should have disclosed that there was nudity beforehand, and that I'm not ok being nude on camera, but he tells me that's how his shoots work, and I can take it or leave it, and he won't give me a ride back into town either! I really need the money and really need the ride too, so I reluctantly sign the release. If I don't use the safe, then I don't have to get stripped. Hopefully I can endure the full 10 minutes, because if this got out, my student teacher career could be ruined! And my boyfriend would me! He ties my hands above my head, sets a timer for 10 minutes, and starts tickling me violently! I squirm and struggle and laugh so hard that it starts to get hard to breathe! It's not long before I realize there is no way I can endure this non-stop for 10 minutes. I end up using the safe word over and over until I am out of clothing and to endure the rest of the tickling completely nude! The rest of the time seems like eternity as I squirm to try and escape his rough tickling. Once the 10 minutes is finally over, he puts the camera right up to my face as I apologize to my boyfriend for what I did!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4490kbps
Audio: 61kbps






File size: 493.6 MB


Download CaptiveChrissyMarie - Strip Tickling Shoot
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Fetish Nation Backyard Bondage

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Fetish Nation
Cast: Nicki Blue
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

Nicki Blue is on the menu this week, "yes" she's that infamous girl that lost her virginity live on the internet a few months back. Before you ask, yes, she's a very twisted dirty girl. Nicki would rather have it in her ass that her pussy, she needs to be told to cum, rather than to just cum on her own. Restrain her and she just naturally gets wet. Pain, "Yes Please", Nicki is a pain slut. I gave her a handful of clothes pins, Nicki placed them on her nipples. She knew I would hit them off of her flesh with a crop. She screams, she cum's, and she cries. This one loves to cry. Bondage, D/S, anal, humiliation anything that takes control away from Nicki and makes her feel like a dirty girl, she wants to do.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 43:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2560kbps
Audio: 47kbps






File size: 835.5 MB


Download Fetish Nation Backyard Bondage
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

GirlsTiedandTickled - Laziva tickled and seduced

Release Year: 2018
Studio: GirlsTiedandTickled
Cast: Laziva
Genres: Bdsm, Tickling armpits, laughing, foot tickling, lesbian domination, desperation.
Video language: English

After torturing Laziva last week, this week I seduce her with the right combination of soft, gentle tickling which makes moan, laugh and giggle without the need of digging hard into her body. You can see her muscles crunching, her body reaction on reflex to the soft movement of my fingers and the girl just floating on a tickle heaven until I bring her down with more intense tickling, but never bruise-making tickling. The erotic tickling is combined with finger fucking until orgasm, body kissing and tit sucking. For the first time I lick her armpits making her moan and giggle and lick her belly. I also tickle her flesh with a feather and use it to stimulate her crotch. Then I vibrate her and make her into one orgasm, then insert the vibrator inside her and leave it there, making her moan, and scream in intense pleasure and focring her into 2 hot orgasms in a row, and then I grab the vibrator and move it in and out and on the surface of the clitz until she has more orgasms... she says she has had 5 orgasms so far! Then with her body all pleased and senstivie I give her more sensual tickling and you see her senses reacting aroused to my fingers. I kiss her neck, her face and her boobs and run my hands all around her sensitive body until the end of this very erotic hour.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:46
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 989kbps
Audio: 7kbps






File size: 486.3 MB


Download GirlsTiedandTickled - Laziva tickled and seduced
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Fetish Nation - Twenty One and Shameless

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Fetish Nation
Cast: Lucie Black
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

Most of our girls lately have never done bondage and Lucy Black is no exception. Lucy's reason for doing this? She just turned 21, she hyper sexual, and she's looking to add kink to her life. Though the thought of being dominated had never really entered her mind until recently. The more it played through her mind, the more she thought about wanting to explore it. Unlike most people, Lucy decided to act upon her fantasy of sexual submission. Lucy was wet already when I started the first tie. Scared and excited all at the same time. A sexy little smile crossed her pretty young face. She was nervous but, was living our one of her darkest fantasies. Lucy orgasms were epic. Bound, helpless, and used as a toy. Lucy loved every minute of it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2560kbps
Audio: 85kbps






File size: 693.3 MB


Download Fetish Nation - Twenty One and Shameless
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Emily Addison, Kendra James

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English

Click through and watch Emily Addison as she fucks other women, dabbles in foot fetish and hardcore bondage and gets fucked hard herself.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:54
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2532kbps
Audio: 113kbps






File size: 359.6 MB


Download Emily Addison, Kendra James
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

OrgasmAndTickleFiesta - Franchesca and Karen

Release Year: 2018
Studio: OrgasmAndTickleFiesta
Cast: Franchesca and Karen
Genres: Bdsm, tickling, struggling, bondage, torture.
Video language: English

Karen has franchesca completly helpless and tied spread eagle! Franchesca is tied and made to cum! She this sexy french babe to have orgasm after orgasm, first she cuts off her panties, then she eats her pusssy hard. Karen rubs oil all over franchescas sexy body you will love the way she moves! Then the super vibrator is used to make her to cum over and over. Then she gives her a break, but it is a tickle break! She tickle tortures her sexy friend for a long time! Then she starts with made orgasm torture! Bringing the hot babe to many orgasms that she begs for them to stop in both english and french. This is the mouth watering clip in hq wide screen! Nothing is sexier if you like two hot blonds going at it!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:56
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 424.0 MB


Download OrgasmAndTickleFiesta - Franchesca and Karen
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Fetish Nation - Unexplored Territory

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Fetish Nation
Cast: Kali Kenzington
Genres: BDSM, string, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

You can tell that Kali Kenzington is very well put together girl as she walks into the room. The girl next door type with a quick wit and a prettyface. She's new to the adult world, new to bondage, and she's only ever done one bondage shoot before this. What Kali has is an intense desire to do this, to be treated like a slut, to be bound, to be made to orgasm, and to be pushed passed her limits. Orgasm overload!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2560kbps
Audio: 85kbps






File size: 769.8 MB


Download Fetish Nation - Unexplored Territory
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Bad Habits

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Punishment
Video language: English

Sharing my expertise and experience to whose seeking to advance themselves and their brand.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:20:03
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 1998kbps
Audio: 184kbps






File size: 1.3 GB


Download Bad Habits
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

OrgasmAndTickleFiesta - House Trap The Next Day

Release Year: 2018
Studio: OrgasmAndTickleFiesta
Cast: Katerina
Genres: Bdsm, tickling, struggling, bondage, torture.
Video language: English

Poor Helpless Beach Girl Katerina who had been vacationing from Boston was tricked into going into the wrong house and Trapped! The first day she was horribly tourmented by her capture. After this she was so exhausted she litteraly collapses. As she slept, she was tied naked spread eagle tight to a bed.The clip opens with her bound and sleeping. She is awakened by the hard snapping of fingers. She is blindfolded and has no idea where she is. Then the tormenting begins again! First she is oiled up and tickled. She is Very ticklish and cannot stand it. After a while she is Punished with a Sharp pin wheel. This is real pinwheel tourture, that starts out soft and then is pressed harder and harder against her skin moving over the same sensitive areas! She really gets crazy with the pin wheel torture. Then she is tickled alot more! Especially under her arm pits, her belly and her ribs! Her body looks amazing the way she fights all the sensations! She is then fingered almost to orgasm, Tickled some more. Vibrating eggs are placed in her pussy and she is told to move her hips and fuck them. She does not move her hips to the mans satisfaction, so she is told if she does not move them more, she will face more pin wheel attacks. She does not and the pin wheel starts again. She really freaks out. After more pinwheeling she is mounted and tickled from a very helpless position. She really hates this! Her feet are tickled with a hairbrush too which makes her crazy. The last third of the clip she is made to orgasm MANY TIMES with the supper vibrator. She cannot take all the orgasms that are being made from her sexy body. After repeated begging, she is destroyed. The man agrees to stop only under the condition that he will fuck her off camara. This is an Amazing clip of pure tickling, tourment and made orgasms!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2196kbps
Audio: 187kbps






File size: 385.4 MB


Download OrgasmAndTickleFiesta - House Trap The Next Day
​