• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Fetish Nation - My Slutty Friend

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Fetish Nation
Cast: Ela Darling and January Seraph
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

January Seraph is back with us once again in the drivers seat and brought with her, her very slutty little fuck toy friend Ela Darling to play with and play they did. I love it when they bring there own toys. Today I get to sit back and watch these two go at it.
January has Ela begging for her cock but not before she shows us all just what a devious and sexy LezDom she is. Ela spends most of the time gasping, cuming, screaming and out of breath... To suffer torment at such exquisite hands is to be gladly endured.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2560kbps
Audio: 85kbps






File size: 857.3 MB


Download Fetish Nation - My Slutty Friend
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Latex foots

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Tied
Video language: English

Sexy girl in sexy heels extreme bondage and gagged action watch!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7737kbps
Audio: 375kbps






File size: 899.1 MB


Download Latex foots
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

PhillyTickling - Not Fun for these Girls!

Release Year: 2018
Studio: PhillyTickling
Cast: Anais Jolie
Genres: Bdsm, tickling, struggling, bondage, torture.
Video language: English

Here is a really fun clip with three! You get three girls all in one clip and at a discounted.
Today I shot a brand new fetish model named Anais Jolie from LA while she was visiting Philly. She's a rising star in the foot fetish business and I'm not sure if anyone has tickled her on camera yet, but I know I sure have, lol. She's part Venezuelan and Cuban and is just 21 years old. She also has size 7.5 feet. She has has very highly arched feet with very deep wrinkled soles. I get to tickle her gorgeous feet and legs and see her kick and squirm. I bust out the back scratcher and she goes nuts. She even flinches before I even do anything, lol. As I continue working her over with no breaks, Anais soon realized this is not going to be very fun for her. I continue to tickle her all over, including her sides. She is out of breath and in the end, she wipes away some tears. Awhhh, poor thing, lol!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:42
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps






File size: 492.3 MB


Download PhillyTickling - Not Fun for these Girls!
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Fetish Nation - I Dream Of Bondage

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Fetishnetwork
Cast: Karlie Montana
Genres: BDSM, string, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

Karlie Montana is here with me this week to rock your world. I met Karlie last week and instantly fell in lust. She has a man smile, man body, and is a sweetheart of a girl with a don't fuck with me attitude. "No", Karlie is not submissive, she's just a horny kick ass kind of girl. She's had two bad experiences with bondage. She wasn't hurt, they were just lack luster. Karlie said she'd love to try bondage again and of course I offered up my services, promising that this time it would be different.
I just don't see how you can not have a great time with Karlie. When she's in bondage, this girl is not only responsive, she sure as hell goes there. That dirty slut part of her personality just comes right out to play. Bondage and orgasms, then more bondage and orgasms. Karlie has found a new kink to add to all the other dirty things she enjoys.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2560kbps
Audio: 85kbps






File size: 960.9 MB


Download Fetish Nation - I Dream Of Bondage
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Latex lady

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Latex
Video language: English

Latex lady glamure awesome bondage fantasy action. Enjoy!!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 375kbps






File size: 863.7 MB


Download Latex lady
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

PhillyTickling - She's Not Ready for This

Release Year: 2018
Studio: PhillyTickling
Cast: Valora
Genres: Bdsm, tickling, struggling, bondage, torture.
Video language: English

I finally got to tickle Goddess Valora! She is really hot and known for her femdom work. Tickling though, is where it all started so why not bring back some memories for this girl. I invite her over to my apartment after grabbing some lunch. She informed me that she kicks and can get pretty dangerous. She even asked if I have health insurance in case I get injured on the job, lol. Fortunately, I do, and she is quite the kicker and screamer. The best types! I start off by tickling her sock covered feet after I remove her sneakers. She has the softest cutest feet ever and they are super sensitive. She was right, she is all over the couch and I had to be careful not to get licked in the face or head. She's thrashing all about and I then take off her socks. In between the toes is a hot spot for her and I made sure I took full advantage of that. Just listen to her loud shrieks and giggles. I surprise her with some behind the knees tickling and side tickling. Not sure if she liked that too, much...but..Oh well!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:16
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps






File size: 165.8 MB


Download PhillyTickling - She's Not Ready for This
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Fetish Nation - The Cheerleader

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Fetish Nation
Cast: Vanessa Reed
Genres: BDSM, string, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

Vanessa Reed was the captain of her high school cheerleading squad and class valedictorian. Good girl gone bad. I don't think so. How about smart sexy dirty girl that was the captain of her high school cheerleading squad and class valedictorian. Vanessa found her way into bondage a few years ago and has never looked back. She has a strong personality; she even teaches kick boxing. This is one lady you don't want to fuck with. Smart, sexy and all in one amazing package. Yet grab her by the hair, push that hot little body up against the wall and she turns to jelly. She's real, as in every orgasm, every look, and every reaction. Vanessa asked me how I wanted her to act. I told her the same thing I've told every girl for the past thirteen years "Be you, be yourself".
Vanessa chirps when she cums and to my surprise, she cums quick. Bondage has that effect on her. She's so wet and so turned on at being restrained that she says she can't help herself. She is the hot little cheerleader you always wanted to tie up and do dirty things to. Vanessa Reed is that one.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 42:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2560kbps
Audio: 85kbps






File size: 833.7 MB


Download Fetish Nation - The Cheerleader
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

PhillyTickling - This is so Torturous!!!

Release Year: 2018
Studio: PhillyTickling
Cast: Hope Howell
Genres: Bdsm, tickling, struggling, bondage, torture.
Video language: English

Here, i have my text tickle victim - 23 year old, pornstar, hope howell. She was among the many stars at the la direct models area and also had her own booth. I had no idea she was even ticklish and this is her first tickle video!! I met her on the convention floor at the nj exxxotica expo and i wanted to shoot her for foot fetish, foot worship, footjob and ass play, and when she got to my hotel room, we discussed tickling during her interview scene, and it turns out that she is very ticklish! After her foot worship scenes, i have her nude on the bed and i start tickling her highly arched feet. She is all over the bed, flopping all around and flailing her arms and slapping the bed with her hands. She is all over the place. Great thing is, she is definitely ticklish and i tickle her all over. There is plenty of foot tickling, side tickling, armpits, back of knees, stomach, etc, etc. Just hear her high pitch screams! She is also scared to pee my bed, which i really did not want to happen, lol. That's just how ticklish she really is!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:08
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps






File size: 160.2 MB


Download PhillyTickling - This is so Torturous!!!
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Fetish Nation - The New Girl

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Fetish Nation
Cast: Nina Lane
Genres: BDSM, string, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

Nina Lane makes her first appearance on FetishNation today and I don't think it will be her last. She'd done bondage once before and the thought of doing it again soaked her panties. I don't think even Nina new she would enjoy the day as much as she did. Tied to the Sybian, Nina starts the day with a set of explosive orgasms. Next, Nina's never tried pain and cumming, clover clamps on her nipples and labia, she's never cum harder in her life. Then well placed suction cups on her nipples and clit. Nina thinks she's losing her mind with pleasure. And finally just because I can, Nina takes her very first ride on a fucking machine and what's left of her cum sotted mind is turned to mush with the mind blowing

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2560kbps
Audio: 69kbps






File size: 859.3 MB


Download Fetish Nation - The New Girl
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

ShyAndWildTickling - Hot Secretary - Easy Boss - Easy

Release Year: 2018
Studio: ShyAndWildTickling
Cast: Easy
Genres: BDSM, HD, m/f, Tickling Upper Body
Video language: English

In this video you can watch young bondage porn model Easy in Hot Secretary scene.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2724kbps
Audio: 147kbps






File size: 102.1 MB


Download ShyAndWildTickling - Hot Secretary - Easy Boss - Easy
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Fetish Nation - Introducing Anna Belle Lee

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Fetishnetwork
Cast: Annabelle Lee
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

Annabelle is obviously naturally submissive. "Yes, Sir" and "No, Sir" automatically come out of her mouth whenever I ask her a question and she doesn't hesitate when commanded to do something, like masturbate for the camera. She does it without question. Like presenting her ass when she's being spanked and flogged. Like staying on her tip toes while being spanked and not letting her heels hit the floor. Like playing those orgasm denial games that I love so much and not accidentally cumming without permission. Strict restraint, a pussy hook, a powerful vibrator and clothespins are used in this game game before I finally allow her to have a good hard bound cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:56
Video: 960x540, MP4V, 1778kbps
Audio: 148kbps






File size: 720.6 MB


Download Fetish Nation - Introducing Anna Belle Lee
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Pole Tied

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Latex
Video language: English

Sexy slave Pepper Sterling in black latex, Pole Tied by the Catburglar

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:08
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3819kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 495.4 MB


Download Pole Tied
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

ShyAndWildTickling - Part 4 - What You Can't See

Release Year: 2018
Studio: ShyAndWildTickling
Cast: Asia Perez
Genres: BDSM, Asian, HD, m/f, Naked, Tickling Upper Body, VIP Clips
Video language: English

In this video you can watch young bondage porn model Asia Perez in What You Can't See scene.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4915kbps
Audio: 148kbps






File size: 305.7 MB


Download ShyAndWildTickling - Part 4 - What You Can't See
​