• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Gotcuffs - Anna and Adara in jail

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Gotcuffs
Cast: Adara, Anna Ok
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, punishment, jail
Video language: English

In this video you can watch bondage model Adara, Anna Ok in Anna and Adara in jail scene.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 569.7 MB


Download Gotcuffs - Anna and Adara in jail
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Kinky passion

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English

Latex girl extreme gagged and bondage bizarre action...enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6717kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 770.8 MB


Download Kinky passion
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Foot slave Anella is foot worshipped

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Chechsexyfeet
Cast: Anella
Genres: BDSM, fetish , foot licking, foot worship/
Video language: English

In this video you can watch young bondage porn model as Foot slave Anella.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps






File size: 165.1 MB


Download Foot slave Anella is foot worshipped
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Gotcuffs - Rachel in big trouble abroad

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Gotcuffs
Cast: Rachel
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, punishment, jail
Video language: English

Rachel finds herself chained to a desk with a steel collar, cuffs, and legirons on. At the airport contraband was found in her suit case and she doesn't know how it got there. She tries to get comfy by sitting on the desk, but this gets her yelled at and chained up tighter. After awhile she is taken to a holding cell and left there still chained up until a judge is ready to hear her case. Later a guard lets her out and tells her he has to get her ready for transport and she next shown chained up even tighter in a holding pen waiting again. Eventually she is called and goes off to face the judge.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2969kbps
Audio: 126kbps






File size: 537.8 MB


Download Gotcuffs - Rachel in big trouble abroad
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

mummy bondage

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English

Slave woman kinky action mummy bondage experiment. enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6557kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 1.1 GB


Download mummy bondage
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Kenzie Reeves - A Fine Piece of Bound Meat part 4

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Dungeon Corp
Cast: Kenzie Reeves
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

Everything about this woman is new, silky smooth and perfectly ripe...her small but shapely body is simply amazing to behold, and her angel face expresses everything she feels...Kenzie is definitely a fun sized scooby snack for any man, and I think every man should have the chance to own such a doll...She ties up very well and proves to be fairly flexible as I begin to stretch and bend her...in the end.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2657kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 205.8 MB


Download Kenzie Reeves - A Fine Piece of Bound Meat part 4
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Brendasbound - Live With Mystic From 4/ 27/2014 Sunday Night Live Show

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Brendasbound
Cast: Mystic Moon And Brenda Bound
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Live Show, Tickling, High Heels, Nipple Clamps, Gags, Nudity, Girl Girl, Boots, Upskirt, Hogtied, Hogtie.
Video language: English

Shot in front of a live video audience. The girls are at it again. This time they set down with there fans and take request, They chime in and tell Brenda what they want her to do to Mystic. Mystic gets hogtied, ball gagged and the crap tickled out of her. She is finished off with nipple clamps. She is screaming in pain and the guys just keep typing. poor Mystic. Not.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1855kbps
Audio: 128kbps






File size: 540.7 MB


Download Brendasbound - Live With Mystic From 4/ 27/2014 Sunday Night Live Show
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Red head slave

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Latex
Video language: English

Red head slave extremal gag ball and roped action private!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6572kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 452.8 MB


Download Red head slave
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Kenzie Reeves - A Fine Piece of Bound Meat part 3

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Dungeon Corp
Cast: Kenzie Reeves
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

Everything about this woman is new, silky smooth and perfectly ripe...her small but shapely body is simply amazing to behold, and her angel face expresses everything she feels...Kenzie is definitely a fun sized scooby snack for any man, and I think every man should have the chance to own such a doll...She ties up very well and proves to be fairly flexible as I begin to stretch and bend her...in the end.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2505kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 175.8 MB


Download Kenzie Reeves - A Fine Piece of Bound Meat part 3
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Brendasbound - Jolie Is On Her Way Back

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Brendasbound
Cast: Jolie Rain
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Damsel In Distress, Big Tits, Breast Bondage, Tall, Nipple Clamps, Struggle, Hogtied, Hogtie, High Heels, Up Skirt, Voluptuous, Porn Star, Nudity, Elbow Tie, Ball Gag, Head Harness, Panty Hose
Video language: English

The other day while on Fetlife I had gotten a message from a model we shot with a few years ago. It was Jolie. A fantastic bondage model. She was telling me she was coming back for the second return to bondage and we was the first producer she thought about. She will be here soon. So I wanted to bring back this video remastered and edited in a high quality download. Wait till you see her now. OMG.
Mega porn star Jolie Rain is making her way back into Bondage, She loved the fetish world and wanted to get back to her roots. She contacted me about doing bondage for the first time in a few years. After checking her out and seeing those (34I boobies) I had to oblige her. After meeting her in person I thought this was going to be fantastic. Tall, voluptuous and can bend like a gymnast I seen a very tight back bending hogtie in her future. She rocks it with know problem. I quickly see that the next set we had to step it a notch. Lets welcome Jolie back.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1044kbps
Audio: 128kbps






File size: 549.0 MB


Download Brendasbound - Jolie Is On Her Way Back
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Rough Gag

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Latex
Video language: English

Next chapter, Rough Gag for slave girl blonde in latex. enjoy!!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6612kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 508.0 MB


Download Rough Gag
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Jade Nile - Breaking her for Beauty part 4

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Dungeon Corp
Cast: Jade Nile
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

Bondage, so she decides to have some fun with a set of leather cuffs & some locks.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4828kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 483.0 MB


Download Jade Nile - Breaking her for Beauty part 4
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Brendasbound - Nightmare In The Park

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Brendasbound
Cast: Brenda Bound
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Nudity, Big Tits, Upskirt, xxxx, Struggle, Extreme Heels, Stockings, Cleave Gag
Video language: English

My day started out like any ordinary day getting up and going to work. I had watched the news that morning and seen that it was going to be beautiful out. I went on to work and day dreamed about going to the beech and enjoying myself.
It was lunch time and thought I would go to the park and take a walk hoping it would make me feel better. It was so nice there. Other then the maintenance man there was no one around. Just a piece full walk in the park. When I got back to my car is when my nightmare began.
The car would not start and I was in trouble I looked to see what might be wrong and couldn't find anything. I tried to call a mechanic friend of mine with no help. So I thought maybe the lawn guy might be able to help. When I went to ask him is when he grabbed me. I was so scared that I went limp from fear. When I a woke I was disoriented. After a few seconds I realized I was in the truck of my car. God was I scared. It was so hot that it made me go limp again. The next time I a woke I was being carried into a strange house and stuffed into a closet for the night.
The next morning the man came and got me. He dragged me in the living room and was talking about making a delivery but wanted to have fun with me first. Come to find out the maintenance man was a Sex slave smuggler. He nabbed women for an over seas sex trade operation and I was the delivery. He tied me up several times in the living room telling me I had better get use to it because where you are going the guys will do much worse this. After a while of that it was time for him to delivery me. He picked me up and put me back in my trunk and that was the last thing I remember. What started out to be a beautiful day became my worst nightmare.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2728kbps
Audio: 128kbps






File size: 624.2 MB


Download Brendasbound - Nightmare In The Park
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Sitting

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English

Sexy blonde extreme roped and gagged in chair Sitting action.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6726kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 456.9 MB


Download Sitting
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Jade Nile - Been Caught Stealing part 4

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Dungeon Corp
Cast: Jade Nile
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

She starts by putting on the collar, then places the leg cuffs around each of her ankles, and locks them on tightly.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4840kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 498.2 MB


Download Jade Nile - Been Caught Stealing part 4
​