• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

I love Bondage - Extrem bondage at the tree

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Ilovebondage
Cast: Mitzi Lamore
Genres: BDSM, outdoor, tree, tight bondage, neck rope
Video language: English

Like the title says - i love bondage ;)
It was definitely something different in the forest and it was making lots of fun even if the tree was completely crooked :D
The rope around my throat slipped down even tough it was right the first moment - looks like Tom needs to train some more :p

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6020kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 605.3 MB


Download I love Bondage - Extrem bondage at the tree
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

On Loan

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Fetish Nation
Cast: Erin Sinclair
Genres: BDSM, fetish, leather, submission, rope, steel, device bondage, bdsm porn, erotic punishment
Video language: English

Erin Sinclair is on loan to me which the title of this video implies. She's quite lovely, very submissive and has undoubtedly the most perfect natural tits I've seen in a very long time. I was told by her master I could do with her what I pleased. So I did and put her to the test. Like a good submissive Erin does exactly what she is told from sucking cock to asking permission to orgasm. It was also obvious that she is a bondage loving slut and I took full advantage of that fact taking orgasm after orgasm from her bound body. Erin gave all that she could and I thank her master for it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:51
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1536kbps
Audio: 52kbps






File size: 333.4 MB


Download On Loan
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

I love Bondage - Hospital nurse topless and helpless

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Ilovebondage
Cast: Tamara
Genres: BDSM, spread eagle, bed bondage, rope bondage, topless, tape gag
Video language: English

Hospital nurse Tamara came back from work very tired, wearing her green emergency room outfit. She wants to make a rest and watch TV, but a man broke in her flat and is waiting of the busted nurse, for having some bondage and steel restraint fun with the hot girl.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2897kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 510.7 MB


Download I love Bondage - Hospital nurse topless and helpless
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

adarabar bound

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English

slave adarabar bound in latex balck extremal bizarre roped action.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 1.0 GB


Download adarabar bound
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Sweet Young Thing

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Fetishnetwork
Cast: Cassandra Nix
Genres: BDSM, fetish, leather, submission, rope, steel, device bondage, bdsm porn, erotic punishment
Video language: English

New comer Cassandra Nix joins us this week for her very first bondage shoot. This girl next door gone slut left the mid-west and moved to Los Angeles to fuck, suck, get tied up, played with and cum. Now that she's old enough, Cassandra has set a goal for herself of getting as much pleasure as she can out of life and in doing so has become the pleasure slut she had been dreaming of. Just the thought of being tied and brought to orgasms would make Cassandra's panties wet, but in reality it's so much better. The submissive slut in Cassandra makes an appearance, licking boots and masturbating when commanded. Her pain slut comes out too, nipple clamps and clothes pins, which turns out to give her more intense orgasms than she's ever felt before. It's good to have goals in life, even if those goals are to be the best slut you can be. First time bondage slut Cassandra Nix finally gets the treatment she's so been craving.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:49
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1536kbps
Audio: 149kbps






File size: 489.0 MB


Download Sweet Young Thing
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

I love Bondage - Nina ticklish and helpless

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Ilovebondage
Cast: Nina
Genres: BDSM, spread eagle, bed bondage, rope bondage, topless, tape gag
Video language: English

In this video you can watch bondage model Nina in Nina ticklish and helpless video.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3832kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 507.8 MB


Download I love Bondage - Nina ticklish and helpless
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Shannon's First DP

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Fetish Nation
Cast: Shannon Kelly
Genres: BDSM, fetish, leather, submission, rope, steel, device bondage, bdsm porn, erotic punishment
Video language: English

Shannon Kelly's a needy little slut. "Fill me up", she said. "I want to be DP 'd !" "I've never done that." So, to help Shannon down that road of perversion, I hooked her up with an overly large glass butt plug, a nice size dildo and just because I know Shannon's a big old pain slut, a pussy stretcher. Let's not forget the suction cup on Shannon's clit just for good measure. Limits were pushed, orgasms after earth shattering orgasm was had. Shannon had not had enough, so after a short rest we strung her up again. Literally. This time fully suspended, with clamps and weights hanging from her ultra sensitive cunt. Shannon endures and willingly suffers once again for our pleasure and her own.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:56
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1126kbps
Audio: 51kbps






File size: 300.4 MB


Download Shannon's First DP
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

I love Bondage - Prisoner in handcuffs and legirons

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Ilovebondage
Cast: Sophia
Genres: BDSM, surgery nurse, handcuffs, legirons
Video language: English

In this video you can watch bondage model Sophia as Prisoner in handcuffs and legirons

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4235kbps
Audio: 127kbps






File size: 578.4 MB


Download I love Bondage - Prisoner in handcuffs and legirons
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Bound, Winched

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

Bound, Winched and Hooked sexy masked latex girl action...

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5673kbps
Audio: 120kbps






File size: 429.7 MB


Download Bound, Winched
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Playfull

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Fetish Nation
Cast: Dana DeArmond
Genres: BDSM, fetish, leather, submission, rope, steel, device bondage, bdsm porn, erotic punishment
Video language: English

All around dirty girl Dana DeArmond joins us this week. Tease and denial or more to the point "No Dana you little slut, you can't cum yet, pain before pleasure." Dana must endure my torment before getting any release. Bondage, spanking, a few slaps to her pretty face, and I nearly my whole hand inside her dirty little mouth. I crop her hot ass, her feet and tell her to call herself a slut, then Insert a cold steel pussy hook deep inside her cunt and tie it to her hair. The vibrator is pushed hard and relentlessly between Dana's legs and onto her swollen clit. Once the orgasms start there are few girls that can match the intensity of Dana's orgasms.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:09
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1536kbps
Audio: 47kbps






File size: 416.5 MB


Download Playfull
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

I love Bondage - Brasilian strappado

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Ilovebondage
Cast: Sophia
Genres: BDSM, brasilia, strappado, rope gagged
Video language: English

In this video you can watch bondage model Sophia in Brasilian strappado.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4323kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 540.6 MB


Download I love Bondage - Brasilian strappado
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Kurage Dolls

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Latex, Rubber, Fetish
Video language: English

Rubber Kurage Dolls fetish games punish kiny erotic action.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6177kbps
Audio: 184kbps






File size: 434.7 MB


Download Kurage Dolls
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Sweet N Slutty

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Fetish Nation
Cast: Priscilla Russo
Genres: BDSM, fetish, leather, submission, rope, steel, device bondage, bdsm porn, erotic punishment
Video language: English

Priscilla Russo is eager to please. This big breasted brunette barbie was recommended by Sydney Moon and I'm sure glad that we were able to get together. Priscilla had been tied up before, but never dominated. It's nice when you can give someone a good introduction to BDSM and she was practically begging to be dominated. She kept telling me what a dirty whore she is and she definitely proved it. I spank her round ass and have her crawl, masturbate and talk dirty to us before she's allowed to cum. A strict hogtie follows with a steel hook shoved deep inside her cunt and orgasm after orgasm followed! Watching her trying to fuck herself with the cold steel pussy hook while in tight bondage was really hot. Greedy slut!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:17
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1536kbps
Audio: 55kbps






File size: 328.1 MB


Download Sweet N Slutty
​