• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Serene

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Humilation
Video language: English

Extreme Heels and Fetish Bondage for slave serene! enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:35
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3815kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 508.3 MB


Download Serene
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Paintoy - A Love for PainCast in Pain 2

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Paintoy
Cast: Tess Dagger
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

In this video you can watch bondage model Tess Dagger in Butterly Kisses bdsm scene.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12780kbps
Audio: 154kbps






File size: 761.9 MB


Download Paintoy - A Love for PainCast in Pain 2
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

FetishZone - Strapped down and Teased

Release Year: 2018
Studio: FetishZone
Cast: Dolly Leigh, Missy Minks, Alexa Rae
Genres: BDSM, Struggling, orgasms, blindfolds, bondage, ballgagged
Video language: English

Dolly Leigh and Missy Minks secure Alexa Rae to the floor with leather cuffs, zip ties, padlocks and a thick collar. Missy and Dolly begin groping Alexas sexy little body and start tickling her. Missy gets excited with how ticklish Alexa is and pulls out the hitachi. After some more teasing Alexa is blindfolded and made to play a guessing game with two hitchis! Alexa gets a final surprise and is left with a ballgag and a running hitachi in her pantyhose.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2888kbps
Audio: 184kbps






File size: 393.0 MB


Download FetishZone - Strapped down and Teased
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Paintoy Beaten and used for pain 2

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Paintoy
Cast: Abisexgail Annalee
Genres: BDSM, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping
Video language: English

In this video you can watch bondage model Abigail Annalee in ZAP scene.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:34
Video: 1864x1080, AVC (H.264), 8412kbps
Audio: 156kbps






File size: 601.4 MB


Download Paintoy Beaten and used for pain 2
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

GirlsTiedandTickled - Agent Emily

Release Year: 2018
Studio: GirlsTiedandTickled
Cast: Emily
Genres: BDSM, agent, emily, captured, tickled, tortured, skelyrata.
Video language: English

Agent Emily investigates Skelyrata's apartment looking for evidence to put him away for pornography and illegal activities. Soon after she sends an email to her boss containing footage as evidence, Skelyrata surprises her from behind, puts her to sleep, nocking her out. The carries her to the bed and tickles torture her to extrat the name and data of the person she send the email to. This is the first chapter in a new series that will be running every week on store.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:56
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1488kbps
Audio: 7kbps






File size: 250.2 MB


Download GirlsTiedandTickled - Agent Emily
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Catburglar

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Tied
Video language: English

Blonde in latex Holly Wood extreme bondage humilation in car.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:53
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3807kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 400.5 MB


Download Catburglar
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Paintoy Time to explore pain 1

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Sensualpain
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage Fucking, Deep Throat, Female Desperation, Chastity Device, Anal Fucking, Steel Restraints, Extreme BDSM, Bondage Device, Stretcher Bar, Hood, Open Mouth, Cock Sucking, Male Dominate, BWC, Female Submissive, Outdoors, Master, slave, suffering
Video language: English

In this video you can watch bondage model Abigail Dupree and Alebeard he explore her pain limits...

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 156kbps






File size: 510.4 MB


Download Paintoy Time to explore pain 1
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

FetishPros - Gagged Ingrid Mouth Tease and Tickle Initiation

Release Year: 2018
Studio: FetishPros
Cast: Ingrid Mouth
Genres: BDSM, Girl-girl, bondage
Video language: English

Part two of a predicament position for Ingrid Mouth! Ingrid finds herself still gagged and bound at the wrists and ankles, as Juliette March pervs on her precarious position and of course plots to use Ingrids hot little body for her own pleasure!Juliette enters the room as Ingrid writhes on the bed, hoping to mount the hitachi, left close by...but it's still off! Juliette teases her by turning it on and makes Ingrid drool on her hand for lube! Groped and teased, Ingrid is in a frazzle by the time Juliette gets her close to cumming! It's getting so close, you can see the anticipation in Ingrids beautiful blue eyes...and that's when it gets interesting!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2869kbps
Audio: 184kbps






File size: 279.3 MB


Download FetishPros - Gagged Ingrid Mouth Tease and Tickle Initiation
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Sensualpain - 10 Redeemed

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Sensualpain
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Corporal Punishment, Whipping, Obedient slave, Dungeon furniture, No device, No Restraints, Extreme BDSM, Male Dominate, female submissive, Master, slave, suffering, masochist, whip, Sensualpain, Dungeon, pain, painful, pain slut, pain play, Female D
Video language: English

In the throes of punishment. Here you will witness a brief raw recording of submission as it unfolds. You cannot find this kind of Master?slave dynamic footage anywhere else on the web. A heart felt video depicting the slave in its element of receiving punishment whippings from previous infractions against her Masters rules. 10 harsh reminders that Master James wont have a disobedient slave under his rule..

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps
Audio: 156kbps






File size: 587.2 MB


Download Sensualpain - 10 Redeemed
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

FetishPros - Lea Bound and Tickled

Release Year: 2018
Studio: FetishPros
Cast: Lea Hart
Genres: BDSM, Girl-girl, bondage
Video language: English

Lea is the latest of our tickle victims and she claims to be very ticklish. She is strapped to the bed wearing a dress and shoes, perhaps hoping that this would shield her from the worst of our attentions, but as soon as she is secured, her shoes are removed and her dress is unbuttoned, disclosing the fact that she is not wearing a bra. Oops! Well, too late to worry now Lea. Then the tickling begins, working down from her armpits to her ribs, from her knees to the soles of her feet. Not a frantic giggler, Lea is obviously feeling it as her limb jerks testify. The picture in picture shows her tormented expression as her body is tickled, especially when her toes and the soles of her feet and gently strokes with fingernails. She even has to endure a hairbrush strokes her torso, legs and feet.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 429kbps






File size: 234.6 MB


Download FetishPros - Lea Bound and Tickled
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Brendasbound 4 Scenes From The Sexy Taylor Sinn

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Brendasbound
Cast: Taylor Sinn
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Damsel In Distress, Milf, Big Tits, Breast Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Blind Fold, Hogtie, Hogtied, Shinny Pants, High Heels, Hair Tie, Panel Gag, Ball Gag, Rope, Hopping, Struggle, Arching, Elbow Tie, Chicken Wing
Video language: English

With never seen before footage.
The Hogtying Of Taylor
Introducing the super sexy Taylor Sinn back to the world of bondage. Taylor had been out of the business for a little while and was itching to have her limits pushed. She had been looking at several producers work to find the right one. She contacted me and told me who she was and what she was looking for. I told her sounds like a plan. We set something up for the next week. She arrives on time all ready to go. She walks in and I was at aw with me self. Tall with that long beautiful hair very nice tan and those perfect breast. I knew this was going to so much fun. I just hope she was ready.
For our first set I put in some super shinny leggins with know panties and a sexy crop top with the perfect set of heels. Now it was time for the fun to begin. I tie her hands behind her back and start with the crotch rope. I work on her legs welding them tightly together. I then add the panel ball gag. Next comes the chest harness. I weld her elbows together to prepare her for the chicken wing. Her arms are so tight together I can barely get the rope in between them. Now it was time to put her on the floor. But not before I make her hope in place for our enjoyment. Once on the floor I tell her to struggle. I laugh as she tries to get loose. All ready being so tight she can barely move and I hadn't even put her in the hogtie yet. I add the hogtie rope cranking her back in a nice arch. Now she is really tight. Next came the blind fold. I didn't want her to see what was next. After enjoying my work I role her to her side. I add some tight nipple clamps. These are my new clamps. They have ridges in them that dig deep in the nipple. Very effective I have to say. She screams through her gag as I put them on. I just laugh as I am telling her. Remember you wanted this and you wanted to push your limits. After the scene was over all she could do was just lay on the floor completely exhausted and happy at the same time.
Taylor Even Gets the Nose Hook
Taylor finds herself in a extreme back arching hogtie. Cranked back almost at a 90 degree angle. She is frog tied ball gagged and nose hooked. No mercy was shown on this sexy milf. To top things off she is hair tied and crotch roped. Her elbows are slammed together and tied in place. She is all bent up for our enjoyment.
Panty Hose For Taylor
Taylor is put in a panty hose encasement. She needed a lesson in discipline. I step in and tape her up. Her arms are slammed together and her legs welded. I put hose over her head and cleave gag her. She will learn to do as she is told. I ask her to struggle for me. She moves a little bit but not near enough. I step in with me high powered electric fly swatter and wacko. She is moving now.
I Hog Cuffed Myself
The evening started out like any other evening. I had taken a shower and put on my high heels. I was completely naked,shaved and fresh make up. This is how he likes me when he gets home from work. I was walking to the kitchen when I noticed the door was unlocked going out to the work shop. He had always told me to never go out there. I couldn't help it and had to see what was out there. When I walked in the shop I was blown away at what I seen. He had never let on that he was into this. I loved it and it made my horny just thinking about it. I found all the hand cuffs and thought I would put them on to surprise him. I put the ones on my ankles first then attached my hands behind my back. I run another chain through both sets of cuffs and clicked it on. I was hoping he would be on time because I Had forgot to look for the key first. Now I had to just lay nude in his play room that I wasn't to be in and wait on him. Of course he was running late. He came in and seen what I had done. He says I told you not to be in here. I tried to tell him that I loved this stuff but he had shoved a large ball gag in my mouth. He starts adding more and more cold chains to my naked body. They dig into my flesh with know mercy. He makes me roll around and struggle to get loose for his enjoyment. He even stepped back in and added zip ties to tighten me up even more. Maybe I should have waited for him to show me his room.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1855kbps
Audio: 128kbps






File size: 963.9 MB


Download Brendasbound 4 Scenes From The Sexy Taylor Sinn
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

FetishPros - Missy Minks - Krysta Kaos - Tickling

Release Year: 2018
Studio: FetishPros
Cast: Krysta Kaos
Genres: BDSM, Girl-girl, bondage
Video language: English

Sexy Krysta Kaos is strapped to a spreader bar as hot little Missy Minks tickles her to torturous pleasure! Hot tickle action at its finest, don't miss Missy tickling Sexy Krysta Kaos!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2787kbps
Audio: 184kbps






File size: 113.1 MB


Download FetishPros - Missy Minks - Krysta Kaos - Tickling
​