Control
Cast: Salvador Mendoza, Dani Robles
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Bondage, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English
Hello everyone, my name is Dani Robles. I am a boy born and raised in the city of Malaga in southern Spain. I have a sweet character that I compensate with a very vicious extreme facet. For some years now, the idea of doing porn was going through my mind, but it limited me personally. At that time I had a partner, I cared a lot about what people around me thought of me and I did not have the means. As time went by, I had many good and bad experiences that shaped my person. One day I seriously considered taking the step, doing what I had always wanted no matter what others thought. I told my best friend. Coincidentally he knew the guys from Menatplay and without my knowing he got in touch with them and in a short time contacted me. They met with me and explained to me about the world of porn, how they worked, what the risks were on a personal level. But after talking to them, it was clear to me. Menatplay gave me the opportunity to shoot my first scene with them. The feeling with which I left after finishing the shooting was that finally I had found what I liked. Fortunately, the response from the public was very good. Since then I have continued working with them, putting the best feeling and enjoying the most at every moment. The best of all has been to meet people who I already admired for their impeccable work and now, I admire more strongly for being excellent people. I only have words of thanks for all those who support my career with your messages and advice, especially the Menatplay team, my best friend, my co-stars and my fan club
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3931kbps
Audio: 309kbps
File size: 575.8 MB
Download Control
Cast: Salvador Mendoza, Dani Robles
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Bondage, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English
Hello everyone, my name is Dani Robles. I am a boy born and raised in the city of Malaga in southern Spain. I have a sweet character that I compensate with a very vicious extreme facet. For some years now, the idea of doing porn was going through my mind, but it limited me personally. At that time I had a partner, I cared a lot about what people around me thought of me and I did not have the means. As time went by, I had many good and bad experiences that shaped my person. One day I seriously considered taking the step, doing what I had always wanted no matter what others thought. I told my best friend. Coincidentally he knew the guys from Menatplay and without my knowing he got in touch with them and in a short time contacted me. They met with me and explained to me about the world of porn, how they worked, what the risks were on a personal level. But after talking to them, it was clear to me. Menatplay gave me the opportunity to shoot my first scene with them. The feeling with which I left after finishing the shooting was that finally I had found what I liked. Fortunately, the response from the public was very good. Since then I have continued working with them, putting the best feeling and enjoying the most at every moment. The best of all has been to meet people who I already admired for their impeccable work and now, I admire more strongly for being excellent people. I only have words of thanks for all those who support my career with your messages and advice, especially the Menatplay team, my best friend, my co-stars and my fan club
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3931kbps
Audio: 309kbps
File size: 575.8 MB
Download Control
Last edited: