Title: Mar 30, 2017: Cane and Strap | Abigail Dupree | Master James
Duration: 00:38:51
File size: 1940 Mb
Format: mp4
I put my slave through a lot of rigorous tests and physically challenging situations... A lot of which are not exactly the most enjoyable... even for her and her need for suffering. But when W⁄we first met and began to taste of one another, there was a dance that took place that was foundational.
Old fashioned and rudimentary. Calculated and intrinsic. Primal and telling.
Here is a look into a classic caning and strapping. Built up from a warm hand spanking and moved through to a rhythmic caning and finishing with a heavy strapping.
slave abigail can take quite a deal of pain especially when built up like this and her sensuality exudes from every pore. I can't help but to satiate her desires with a good fucking after I work her into a frenzy.
Tags: Ass Caning, Caning, Caning Videos, Fucking, Leather Paddle, Leather Straps, Redhead, Spanking, Wrist Cuffs
Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/db744e9aac832/SP_0330adupree.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/4ee2a4c319af0/SP_0330adupree.part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/734247d257836/SP_0330adupree.part3.rar
Duration: 00:38:51
File size: 1940 Mb
Format: mp4
I put my slave through a lot of rigorous tests and physically challenging situations... A lot of which are not exactly the most enjoyable... even for her and her need for suffering. But when W⁄we first met and began to taste of one another, there was a dance that took place that was foundational.
Old fashioned and rudimentary. Calculated and intrinsic. Primal and telling.
Here is a look into a classic caning and strapping. Built up from a warm hand spanking and moved through to a rhythmic caning and finishing with a heavy strapping.
slave abigail can take quite a deal of pain especially when built up like this and her sensuality exudes from every pore. I can't help but to satiate her desires with a good fucking after I work her into a frenzy.
Tags: Ass Caning, Caning, Caning Videos, Fucking, Leather Paddle, Leather Straps, Redhead, Spanking, Wrist Cuffs
Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/db744e9aac832/SP_0330adupree.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/4ee2a4c319af0/SP_0330adupree.part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/734247d257836/SP_0330adupree.part3.rar