• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Girls Love Cums on their Face (Bukkake, Facial, CumShot)

Gorod126

Registered
Dec 10, 2014
Bukkake 2703 Victoria Summers Cosmetic Surgery Facial

Description: Victoria is plagued with insecurity about her physique and looks. She makes an appointment with foremost cosmetic surgeon Elliot. After showing hm all the bits she is worried about and getting him to have a good feel of them, she tells him her innermost worry... Her lips. Elliot scientifically tries them out wrapped around his cock. The upshot is that he is so impressed he shoots one of his biggest loads all over Victoria's face. We film plenty of that thick, hot, jizzy load dripping onto her magnificent tits! Just watch Victoria's BTS for a clue at how you can use her mouth too! Enjoy this Nurse Blowjob Facial Video!

Model: Victoria Summers
Tags: Bukkake, Cumshot, Facial, Blowjob, Teen, Deepthroat, Ball Licking, Oral, Fetish

File Info:
Size: 380Mb
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:16:52

Download File Bukkake 2703 Victoria Summers Cosmetic Surgery Facial

Gorod126

Registered
Dec 10, 2014
Bukkake 2704 My Best Swallow

Description: Sucking a hard stiff Cock empowers me. It just makes me feel like I'm in charge and that I have ALL the power YAY! But that ain't nothing compared with that Cock pulsating a hot, copious load into the back of my mouth, then I have my reward! I just can't help myself, I just have to play with that lovely cum! Drool it out and back in, make the moment last Yummy!

Model: Chloe Vegas
Tags: Bukkake, Cumshot, Facial, Blowjob, Teen, Deepthroat, Ball Licking, Oral, Fetish

File Info:
Size: 122Mb
Duration: 0:05:30

Download File Bukkake 2704 My Best Swallow

Gorod126

Registered
Dec 10, 2014
Bukkake 2706 Holly Kiss Cum Bucket Challenge

Description: Following Wendy Taylor's very successful Cum Bucket Challenge she nominated Holly Kiss as the next victim. Holly was a bit hesitant at first but rose to the challenge admirably. I lost count of the amount of loads she extracted and forgot to tell her that she would have it poured over her face twice so when I handed her the black plate to catch all that gooey mess she looked quizzically at me and then when I grabbed the plate and poured it over her again she absolutely loved it. Who is going to be next I wonder? Enjoy this Cum Bucket Facial Video!

Model: Holly Kiss

File Info:
Size: 579Mb
Duration: 0:25:30

Download File Bukkake 2706 Holly Kiss Cum Bucket Challenge Part 1
Download File Bukkake 2706 Holly Kiss Cum Bucket Challenge Part 2

Gorod126

Registered
Dec 10, 2014
Bukkake 2708 It Takes A Real Woman

Description: Housewife Destiny has her nephew Cedric staying. Her husband Simon is secretly jealous of the looks Destiny gives Cedric as they have an appalling sex life. He admonishes her before he leaves for Golf and makes Destiny promise to tell Cedric to clean up his room. When she does she is greeted by the sight of him wanking. She sneaks in and unable to control herself decides to show him how an experienced woman handles a fit, young, stiff cock and boy oh boy she does! Listen to the end as BTS Destiny talks about facials with her boyfriend and her feelings for Cum. What a very sexy lady. Enjoy this Blowjob Facial Video!

Model: Destiny Devine

File Info:
Size: 315Mb
Duration: 0:14:03

Download File Bukkake 2708 It Takes A Real Woman

Gorod126

Registered
Dec 10, 2014
Bukkake 2709 Tinas Double Surprise

Description: Tina and Joe are newlyweds, Tina will do anything to please her husband. At work Joe's Boss has always fancied the pants off Tina. He tempts Joe that if he convinces his wife to suck his boss's cock he will give him a pay rise. Joe is outraged but the more he thinks about it the more he gets turned on by the thought. "My innocent wife sucking my boss's cock, shooting his cum all over her face..." Every time he imagines it he get's an instant boner. He tells his boss that he will allow it but only if she sucks the two of them. Just watch the whole of this scene and witness how newlywed Tina goes from prim good wife to raging SLUT! I really don't know who enjoyed it most... her or them!? Enjoy this Double Blowjob Facial Video!

Model: Tina Blade

File Info:
Size: 293Mb
Duration: 0:12:54

Download File Bukkake 2709 Tinas Double Surprise

Gorod126

Registered
Dec 10, 2014
Bukkake 2710 My First Fuck On Camera

Description: I was feeling mega horny thinking about CUM! I was early on set and was having a little play with myself :) Simon arrived and for some reason I continued and he just started filming. I know it's not much of a fuck but it was just what I wanted and when he came on my clit I just had to rub it in and that led to me rubbing one out LOL!

File Info:
Size: 200Mb
Duration: 0:08:54

Download File Bukkake 2710 My First Fuck On Camera

Gorod126

Registered
Dec 10, 2014
Bukkake 2713 Have A Merry And Cummy Christmas

Description: I just love Christmas, it is a very Special Time! Especially when one receives a present like this. I shot this scene just for FacialForum.net as this is where I first found loads of Cum Fetish Addicts just like me. The guys and girls there made me feel so welcome and I love the place. Anywayz Have A Wonderful Christmas!

File Info:
Size: 195Mb
Duration: 0:08:41

Download File Bukkake 2713 Have A Merry And Cummy Christmas

Gorod126

Registered
Dec 10, 2014
Bukkake 2714 Bad Cook Facial

Description: Submissive, newly married, Housewife Hannah has burnt her husbands evening meal again. He arrives home from work tired and angry that his supper is inedible. Hannah assures him she has other "talents" and proceeds to show him just what they are. Her hubbie submits to her menu of carnal extravaganza, fucking her pussy senseless, but when he cums in her mouth she is disgusted and spits it into a glass. Hubbie isn't having any of it and grabs the glass of fresh, warm, gooey cum and pours it into her mouth and makes her swallow every single drop. Watch the extreme close up of the cumshot as this sets this scene way apart from anything else I have ever seen... And oh yes, It's take-aways from now on in that household! Enjoy this Blowjob Facial Video!

Model: Hannah Shaw

File Info:
Size: 333Mb
Duration: 0:14:46

Download File Bukkake 2714 Bad Cook Facial

Gorod126

Registered
Dec 10, 2014
Bukkake 2715 Tsunami Of Cum

Description: Elliot attends his local cottage hospital after a car crash. He is sent to see nurse Holz for some tests. He is surprised and delighted to find Nurse Holz in the middle of frigging herself off, uniform open, tits out and legs spread wide. She is completely compromised and Elliot takes “full” advantage. This is one of the best facials I have seen in twenty years. A true Tsunami Of Cum, so named because of the BTS footage, which is worth your subscription alone! Enjoy this Blowjob Cum Filled Facial Video!

Model: Tasha Holz

File Info:
Size: 371Mb
Duration: 0:16:22

Download File Bukkake 2715 Tsunami Of Cum

Gorod126

Registered
Dec 10, 2014
Bukkake 2718 Cum Whores 2.0

Description: In the near future, men are pleasured by female androids trained in the art of sex. The females are coached and trained in the art of fellatio until they reach a level where they are granted the rank of "Cum Whore" and allowed to meet paying Gentlemen. Elliot arrives to select his new female pleasure bot and is offered a choice of girls. Unable to make up his mind he decides to try them both out. He enjoys an unparalleled blowjob from both girls until the master computer calculates he is ready to ejaculate and the Cum Whore is instructed to wank his jizz all over the other's face. Listen to the BTS chat at the end for tips on how to make YOUR Cum taste better. Enjoy this Blowjob Cum Whore Facial Video!

Model: Emma Leigh, Samantha Page

File Info:
Size: 400Mb
Duration: 0:17:33

Download File Bukkake 2718 Cum Whores 2.0 Part 1
Download File Bukkake 2718 Cum Whores 2.0 Part 2

Gorod126

Registered
Dec 10, 2014
Bukkake 2719 Tongue Cum Yum

Description: This is one of my favorite BJ's ever. I have had to watch all my scenes to write these scene descriptions. I vividly remember this one. I had been without my "dose" for about a week as somehow the way things were at that time I hadn't got any "donors" to hand. So it was once a week like it or lump it :( That is why I spent quite a while playing with that lovely cum at the end before swallowing it! What's a girl to do, do you blame me?

File Info:
Size: 130Mb
Duration: 0:05:50

Download File Bukkake 2719 Tongue Cum Yum

Gorod126

Registered
Dec 10, 2014
Bukkake 2720 Cheating Slut Double

Description: Savannah’s nerdy boyfriend has gone to work. Feeling horny she dresses up in her sexiest lingerie and goes to the club and picks up a hunky male stripper. She takes him home and gets down to business. In the midst of their passion her boyfriend arrives home and she hides the stripper in the wardrobe. Almost naked in stockings and heels she gives her boyfriend the BJ of his life until he shoots his thick load all over her face and tongue. The stripper who has been spying and wanking from the wardrobe leaps out and dumps his load over her face and hair too. A real game of cummy cat and mouse which only Savannah The Slut could get away with. Enjoy this Cheating Slut Facial Video!

Model: Savannah Secret

File Info:
Size: 280Mb
Duration: 0:12:30

Download File Bukkake 2720 Cheating Slut Double

Gorod126

Registered
Dec 10, 2014
Bukkake 2721 Cheerleader Face Fucked

Description: Cheerleader Cathy has been distracting the players and she doesn't know why. When Coach Josh tries to explain after the game, he finds himself mesmerised as well... So much so that when Cathy releases the "Beasts" Josh is unable to control himself and pins Cathy against the lockers for a good Face Fuck. He can't resist turning her around for a fast tit fuck, culminating in a wonderful facial cumbath. Listen to the BTS at the end when Cathy explains "If you suck a cock you have to suck it properly or you are just licking the end" Priceless Heaven... Cathy Heaven! Enjoy this Cheerleader Blowjob Facial Video!

Model: Cathy Heaven

File Info:
Size: 414Mb
Duration: 0:18:27

Download File Bukkake 2721 Cheerleader Face Fucked Part 1
Download File Bukkake 2721 Cheerleader Face Fucked Part 2

Gorod126

Registered
Dec 10, 2014
Bukkake 2722 Taking A Sperm Sample

Description: Here is a scene I did with my great friend Jessica Pressley. We did a few together and I just love her. Here we are pretending to be Nurses and taking a patients sperm for a "Taste" test. Only trouble was she gobbled all that lovely cum up and left not a drop for me

File Info:
Size: 240Mb
Duration: 0:10:46

Download File Bukkake 2722 Taking A Sperm Sample

Gorod126

Registered
Dec 10, 2014
Bukkake 2723 Drinking The Sperm Bank

Description: Josh has been accepted as a Sperm Donor. He isn't prepared however for how hard it is to just cum on demand into a petri dish. Luckily Nurse Tina is on hand to "help out" and soon has the petri dish full of his hot cum. Nurse Tina is so flattered when Josh tells he he was fantasizing about her that she sets about extracting yet another load from Josh's already drained balls. After intensely fucking Nurse Tina senseless he pours the contents of his very full condom over her lips, face and into her mouth. Which was obviously what Nurse Tina had had in mind from the time she set eyes on Josh. We need more Nurses Like Tina! Enjoy this Sperm Drinking Facial Video!

Model: Tina Kay

File Info:
Size: 390Mb
Duration: 0:17:17

Download File Bukkake 2723 Drinking The Sperm Bank

Gorod126

Registered
Dec 10, 2014
Bukkake 2724 Threesome Facial

Description: Josh has got himself a very "open minded" girlfriend and when he casually mentions to her that he would love a FFM threesome he didn't dream that the very next night she would bring her best friend round for him. After the girls undress each other and have had a play Josh gets all the interaction he needs. Just watch their nipples stiffen like bullets while he eats first one then the other. Nirvana has arrived as Josh get's his cock sucked by them both while their sweet pussy juices run down his face. Finally he shoots a huge load over the friends face. The girls have what they so much wanted, warm, glutinous cum to share. Enjoy this Threesome Facial Video!

Model: Nesty Nice, Nomi Melone

File Info:
Size: 370Mb
Duration: 0:16:28

Download File Bukkake 2724 Threesome Facial