• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Girls Love Cums on their Face (Bukkake, Facial, CumShot)

Gorod126

Registered
Dec 10, 2014
Bukkake 2725 I Meet Elliot At Last

Description: I kept asking and asking to get a load from Elliot. I had never even met him but had heard what a great load he has. Finally the day dawned and I got his BIG cock all to myself! Watch me at the end, I was soooo Happy with that heavy, sticky load across my face. It couldn't have been better. I just can't wait to "meet" him again ;)

Model: Chloe Vegas
Tags: Bukkake, Cumshot, Facial, Blowjob, Teen, Deepthroat, Ball Licking, Oral, Fetish

File Info:
Size: 265Mb
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:11:41

Download File Bukkake 2725 I Meet Elliot At Last

Gorod126

Registered
Dec 10, 2014
Bukkake 2726 The Spermaholic

Description: Angel had kept her Cum Addiction secret from her schooldays until her husband caught her freezing his sperm for later use. He is disturbed and sends her to see their Doctor. Angel explains that she has tried so hard to give up the Cum and begs him to prescribe a safe, plentiful supply for her future use. Dr Johnson refers her to Dr Kemp, a Sexual Psychologist who employs deeply dark methods. Angel arrives and complies with all his orders until she receives what she craves, that hot, thick, glutinous coating all over her face. Enjoy this Blowjob Facial Video!

Model: Angel Scott
Tags: Bukkake, Cumshot, Facial, Blowjob, Teen, Deepthroat, Ball Licking, Oral, Fetish

File Info:
Size: 369Mb
Duration: 0:16:19

Download File Bukkake 2726 The Spermaholic

Gorod126

Registered
Dec 10, 2014
Bukkake 2727 Secretarys Bukkake Punishment

Description: Tasha has a conundrum at work. She put her best friend Bonnie up to telling Exec Elliot's wife exactly where he was. (See "Don't Tell My Wife" scene) So her VP Charles makes for her to undergo "further training" at the hands of the boys from the second floor.She is told to kneel as she hasn't been "respecting office secrecy". She complies as she thinks it is a huge joke. But when the naked Floor Boys, with raging hard-ons arrive, her Womanly Wiles take over and she extracts copious loads of sticky cum all over her face. The BTS is a real enlightenment. Watch it! Enjoy this Secretary's Bukkake Facial Video!

Model: Tasha Holz

File Info:
Size: 358Mb
Duration: 0:15:54

Download File Bukkake 2727 Secretarys Bukkake Punishment

Gorod126

Registered
Dec 10, 2014
Bukkake 2728 Your Last Chance

Description: Sometimes Simon REALLY annoys me! Always bitching about how much Cum he has given me AND The cheek of it is his load is getting smaller and smaller. I had had enough and called him to give him just One Last Chance. I am always in a bad mood without My Cum and so I told him straight as you will see. He may not have the most but it tastes very nice and feels good. Luv Yooo Si xxo0oxx

File Info:
Size: 192Mb
Duration: 0:08:29

Download File Bukkake 2728 Your Last Chance

Gorod126

Registered
Dec 10, 2014
Bukkake 2729 Double Cuckold Facial

Description: Ava is bored with her sexlife, the same things always seem to happen. She dresses up and takes her husband out to dinner. When they get home she drops her bombshell and tells him exactly how she feels. Her Husband postulates but he has no choice as Ava has already arranged for a stud to come round. Strangely her husband is so turned on by watching her blow another man in front of him that when she is finished, drowned in another mans hot, sticky, white jizz he immediately dumps his own pathetic little cumshot over her. Ava knows she now ows her man and will do whatever she likes, whenever she wants from now on. The BTS is Classic "Now I know what it feels like to be blind..." Watch and enjoy! Enjoy this Double Cuckold Blowjob Facial Video!

Model: Ava Dalush

File Info:
Size: 409Mb
Duration: 0:18:02

Download File Bukkake 2729 Double Cuckold Facial Part 1
Download File Bukkake 2729 Double Cuckold Facial Part 2

Gorod126

Registered
Dec 10, 2014
Bukkake 2730 Masquerade Party Blowjob

Description: New girl Bobbie is at a boring Masquerade party to open a new Art Gallery when she spots Elliot. The idea of blowing an Anonymous guy excites her. She drags him into an ante room and sucks him off until he fires 9 ropes of sticky, hot, white cum all over her face and hair. The main spurt misses her and coats the wall meters away! Bobbie is brand new and is so honest in the BTS it is painful. Watch and listen to her to know what she really thinks. Enjoy this Masquerade Party Blowjob Facial Video!

Model: Bobbie Jay

File Info:
Size: 333Mb
Duration: 0:14:47

Download File Bukkake 2730 Masquerade Party Blowjob

Gorod126

Registered
Dec 10, 2014
Bukkake 2731 Got A Facial While Sucking

Description: Never ever had I taken a load of cum in my face while I was actually sucking another Cock! It was rather nice, I just couldn't wait to get that second, hot, creamy, sweet load. Greedy Girl Indeed! LOL! Perhaps a small Bukkake is on the cards? What do you think? ;)

File Info:
Size: 285Mb
Duration: 0:12:40

Download File Bukkake 2731 Got A Facial While Sucking

Gorod126

Registered
Dec 10, 2014