• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Beautiful girls love to suck

BAMovec

Active Member
Registered
Mar 17, 2014
47,306
0
36
Allie Haze - Throated Challenge 2015








Allie is a hilarious dirty bitch who puts it all out there. Part of Throated's 2015 Deepthroat Challenge, also featuring babes Sarah Vandella, Riley Reid, Morgan Lee, Karmen Karma and Allie Haze, she gets down on all fours and does the nasty. Allie puts on a real pleasure slobber-fest and makes this man shake on his sticks. Mid-throat pounding, Allie even makes a devil's deal with you. Watch her ??to find out what it is and vote!

What's your strategy for winning?
Well, I like cock. Actually my favourite thing to do is suck dick. I love balls but that's not what we're focusing on today. We're focusing on a big cock deep down my throat until I can't breathe and I choke and I gag and I cry because I love it so much.

File Size: 1.09 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:19:29
Format: mp4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps, 7793 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 192 Kbps



http://k2s.cc/file/5cf0cc679bce0/Allie_Haze_-_Throated_Challenge_2015.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/f6eea77da386a/Allie_Haze_-_Throated_Challenge_2015.part2.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/7909f3f5db811/Allie_Haze_-_Throated_Challenge_2015.part3.rar
 

BAMovec

Active Member
Registered
Mar 17, 2014
47,306
0
36
Sara Luvv - Deepthroat Challenge 2015









Welcome guys to Throated's 2015 Deepthroat Challenge where 10 girls will compete orally to win the 1st position of cock sucking. In this video we have the famous Sara Luvv who loves to give blowjobs and has always performed the best oral scenes. Watch this video and judge for yourself!

What's your strategy for winning?
I'm going to be myself because my game is pretty good. I always do my best so I can't say I'm going to do better just because there's 5 grand involved. I want to make the best blowjob scene possible.

File Size: 812 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:20:15
Format: mp4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps, 5405 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 192 Kbps



http://k2s.cc/file/a2574957acbf9/Sara_Luvv_-_Deepthroat_Challenge_2015.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/7c000e09d17fc/Sara_Luvv_-_Deepthroat_Challenge_2015.part2.rar
 

BAMovec

Active Member
Registered
Mar 17, 2014
47,306
0
36
Abby Cross-Throated Challenge 2015










Welcome guys to Throated's 2015 Deepthroat Challenge where 10 girls will compete orally to win the 1st position of cock sucking. In this clip we have super babe Abby Cross who will be gagging on a big cock for her lovely fans to cast their vote for her. Do not let her down!

How did you learn how to suck cock?
Well the funny thing is I used to be horrible. I had an ex-boyfriend tell me I completely sucked at it. And so I took that as a challenge. Now I'm like "look at me now, motherfucker." True story.

File Size: 673 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:15:35
Format: mp4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps, 5835 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 192 Kbps



http://k2s.cc/file/06f522c405443/Abby_Cross-Throated_Challenge_2015.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/01ee3b7c0517c/Abby_Cross-Throated_Challenge_2015.part2.rar
 

BAMovec

Active Member
Registered
Mar 17, 2014
47,306
0
36
Karmen Karma-Throated Challenge 2015












Pick your poison! Throated's 2015 Deepthroat Challenge has babes Sarah Vandella, Riley Reid, Morgan Lee, Karmen Karma and Allie Haze putting 'em up for the fight. Red-head lovers are in for a feisty treat with Karmen Karma, a tattooed vixen with a killer ass. Her makeup runs up, down, and all around her face, but that does not stop the talented lady! Down to the balls it is. Like what you see? Cast your vote and spread the love like these pros do.

What's your strategy for winning?
I'm just going to do what I love. And I actually enjoy doing this. I think that's why I'm so good at it. It's like a challenge for me to get all the way down there and I want to see how long I can hold my breath today. I just want to get as messy and sloppy as I can for you guys.

File Size: 771 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:17:53
Format: mp4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps, 5823 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 192 Kbps



http://k2s.cc/file/3bfb472cfd92a/Karmen_Karma-Throated_Challenge_2015.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/46473a4ac584c/Karmen_Karma-Throated_Challenge_2015.part2.rar
 

BAMovec

Active Member
Registered
Mar 17, 2014
47,306
0
36
Sarah Vandella-Deepthroat Challenge 2015










Sarah is psyched to be competing for our deepthroat contest and ready for the challenge! Throated's 2015 Deepthroat Challenge has babes Sarah Vandella, Riley Reid, Morgan Lee, Karmen Karma and Allie Haze putting 'em up for the fight. Our participant has been practicing at the strip club, and can now down a big fat floppy dildo for our viewing delight. Watch her ??take it to the next level!

What's your strategy for winning?
My strategy this year is to really focus on the actual timing of the deep throat and really holding my breath. I'm really trying to die today. So, death by cock. I'm all about it - fucking kill me! Call the ambulance, roll me out of here.

File Size: 731 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:17:26
Format: mp4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps, 5654 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 192 Kbps



http://k2s.cc/file/baa5426123bf1/Sarah_Vandella-Deepthroat_Challenge_2015.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/4cf1e9aa3d981/Sarah_Vandella-Deepthroat_Challenge_2015.part2.rar
 

BAMovec

Active Member
Registered
Mar 17, 2014
47,306
0
36
Sloppy Head 4-Juelz Ventura & Brooklyn Lee









From Darkko Productions and EvilAngel.com we have the eighth scene from 'Sloppy Head 4' starring Juelz Ventura and Brooklyn Lee in one of the very best oral videos I have ever been so privileged to lay eyes on. In this scene, the two girls service Jonni Darkko's cock in a way I have never seen matched. The word 'Sloppy' is definitely appropriate here as Juelz and Brooklyn swap spit and ball juice from cock-to-balls, from mouth-to-mouth and just about every combination imaginable therein. They deepthroat, ball-suck, kiss, spit and drool all while making eye contact with the viewer, making this one very passionate video experience. The scene is wrapped up with Brooklyn sucking off Jonni until he can no longer hold his man juice and blasts it all over the two girls in one awesome cumshot!
A personal favorite of mine, I couldn't help but share it with you all. Enjoy!

File Size: 867 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:29:41
Format: mp4
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 fps, 4000 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 78.1 Kbps



http://k2s.cc/file/d271bcdbd4ffb/Sloppy_Head_4-Juelz_Ventura___Brooklyn_Lee.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/916a7d990661f/Sloppy_Head_4-Juelz_Ventura___Brooklyn_Lee.part2.rar
 

BAMovec

Active Member
Registered
Mar 17, 2014
47,306
0
36
thisgirlsucks_alaina_dawson_full_med










Today we have a super cute teen to show off how she sucks dick. Say hello to adorable and petite 19 year old Alaina Dawson! No time was wasted after she showed off her goods - Tony came in and Alaina immediately engulfed his meat! She licked it up and down, sucked his balls and jerked him off. Then Tony took control and face fucked her little mouth - she gagged and spit on his dick and made a huge mess! Finally she got on top of him and used her vacuum mouth to make him explode! Thanks for the visit Alaina!

File Size: 213 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:15:57
Format: mp4
Video: AVC, 854x480, 29.970 fps, 1700 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 165 Kbps



http://k2s.cc/file/3ba76b7815823/thisgirlsucks_alaina_dawson_full_med.rar