• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Cute fat girls are very seductive | BBW

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Angels of Tits Angel Sin



Info:
File Name: Angels of Tits
Format: JPG
File Size: 27 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 80
Description: Angel Sin is the girl with the tattooed arm. Dallas Dixon is her busty companion in this XLGirls pictorial from XLGirls magazine SP 176. The girls were in our dressing room getting ready for their photo shoots. They didn't know what to wear so they took turns playing and dressing each other. And undressing each other. A photographer decided to seize the moment and capture them. Dallas is new, having debuted in spring, '08. Angel is new also. Sexy modeling is a whole new world to Dallas. Angel has modeled longer. "I thought I had big tits," said Dallas. "Then I met Angel. Her tits are huge too! It was the first time I met her and I was impressed!" Angel was impressed too. "Dallas has a great body and a pretty face. We had a lot of fun in the dressing room. She has really nice boobs. I loved feeling them. They're really heavy! She touched mine and lifted them too. We spent a lot of time comparing our breasts. I'll be looking forward to seeing the pictures. It's not very often that I get to meet someone like her. She's really special!"
Cast: Angel Sin
Genre: Big Tits, Brunette

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Bad Girl Delilah Black



Info:
File Name: Bad Girl
Format: JPG
File Size: 43 Mb
Resolution: 1200x800
Picture: 75
Description: "This girl is beautiful and her tits are simply out of this world; bring her back," wrote Mav about Delilah Black. "Beautiful! Of course I love her belly too, but man what a nice ass!" marveled PlumperLover. "Call me crazy but the first thing I noticed was her face. She is very pretty," praises Boobman. You asked for it, Delilah Black is back in a photo shoot minus any guys in the way of all of that heavenly female skin on display. Delilah describes herself as a "Goddess, pin-up girl, professional dom, adult model cam girl and writer" and she practices hot fetishes such as the ever-popular face and body sitting, and other recreational pastimes. When asked on her Tumblr page how long she's been an adult model, Delilah answered, "Well, I was born a Goddess but I decided to go public and share my awesomeness with the world January of 2011." And we're glad Delilah did. Such wonderfulness must be shared.
Cast: Delilah Black
Genre: BBW, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Bahama Babydoll Taylor Steele



Info:
File Name: Bahama Babydoll
Format: JPG
File Size: 14 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 52
Description: One of the sexiest, sweetest girls ever to hail from Canada graces our lives once again. We're talking Taylor Steele--who else? She makes you want to sing "Oh, Canada!" This brunette stunner could literally build an army out of her many admirers. Every day is a boob bonanza with Taylor. The camera worships her like a slave, hypnotized by her huge tits. In this pictorial from the Bahamas, Taylor gets her gorgeous body into exquisitely horny positions that are pure erection builders. Using her fingers to open her sweet pussy lips, bending over to spread her beautiful butthole, here's a girl who can make a man cum out just by smiling at him while she cups her soft, pliable twin delights. Taylor is beautiful eyecandy with a great sense of humor that makes her the tit-man's fantasy dreamgirl. Taylor used to work in a McDonald's drive-through in Toronto. That must have been a sight to behold. But she was meant for better things than Micky D. She was meant to undress while the cameras roll.
Cast: Taylor Steele
Genre: BBW, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Barbie Crystal: 40H Club Member Barbie Crystal



Info:
File Name: Barbie Crystal: 40H Club Member
Format: JPG
File Size: 176 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2002
Picture: 85
Description: "I'm still waiting for my top sexual experience," said Barbie Crystal, an excellent tit-tugger. "Nothing really stands out yet. My kinkiest sex was makeup sex with my ex when I was hanging upside-down on the bed and did a blow job with spit all over my face and let him cum that way. I'd rather swallow when I give a man a blow job but it depends on the taste of his semen. "I've never had sex in public and I would like that. I do love anal play and getting fucked in my ass. My favorite position is doggie. His cock can get very deep that way, and because I'm passive, that position makes the man dominant. I've talked about my favorite sexual fantasy and I hope to do that sooner than later. "I masturbate regularly and prefer clit stimulation to begin to get myself very moist and riled up. I particularly like using a vibe toy such as a Hitachi first before I use a dildo or my fingers to penetrate myself until I climax."
Cast: Barbie Crystal
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Ebony, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Bath, Boobs & Beyond Anna Carlene



Info:
File Name: Bath, Boobs & Beyond
Format: JPG
File Size: 17 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 80
Description: Anna Carlene has got to be one of the cleanest girls in Europe. She's always taking long bubble baths! Her thick plastic cock-toy takes the place of a rubber ducky and is a lot more fun when she's rubbing her clit with it, squeezing her pussy while she's thrusting it in and out. Anna's hobbies are sewing, shopping and dancing. She watches porn at home and gets off on showing her tits and ass. She likes looking at other big-titted models and seeing what they're up to. Anna has a pixie-like appearance and soft, babydoll voice. She stays home a lot, but when she goes out she likes to wear low-cut tight tops and tight shorts. A chick like her needs a bodyguard, that's for sure. She's short and stacked and packs a lot of heat.
Cast: Anna Carlene
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Best In Chest Renee Ross



Info:
File Name: Best In Chest
Format: JPG
File Size: 32 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 60
Description: It's fitness time for sexy and beautiful Renee Ross but not for long. Exercise had to wait when our cameraman showed up. It was time for another travel show. Traveling along Renee's awesome body, that is. She's a brick house with a soft center. "Renee Ross is going to be a legend," believes K.L. "I can't stop jacking off to her photos and videos since I first saw her. Is she really as nice and sweet as she seems? She's so hot in hardcore and solo. Renee is one of the all-time greatest models you ever found. I bought all her DVD's because I wanted the best video quality and I've had hard drives crash before and lost everything. I look forward to more of Renee. I could listen to her for hours." We can assure K.L. that Renee is indeed as nice and sweet as she seems. In fact, on the niceness and sweetness scale, Renee is ten of ten!
Cast: Renee Ross
Genre: BBW, Blonde, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Big MILF Mams Nikki Armand



Info:
File Name: Big MILF Mams
Format: JPG
File Size: 14 Mb
Resolution: 1200x800
Picture: 56
Description: A divorcee, Nikki Armand decided to take the plunge into modeling and gave XLGirls first crack which is very thoughtful and always appreciated. Plus, doing the nasty with two different cumslingers was also appreciated. Her first scene with JMac was almost a study in how a newbie is trained in on-camera show-sex by an experienced stud. Nikki is a football fan (Giants and Steelers), likes manly men, has no weird, kinky fetishes, loves to masturbate with her toys and walks on the beach. If you saw Nikki wheeling a grocery cart at the supermarket, her big tits would catch your eyes but you wouldn't think that she's on XLGirls spreading her pussy and sucking off guys. You'd see a nicely--if casually--dressed MILF picking up some items for the pantry. You'd maybe look back again and never know what she's capable of doing. Real women, everyday women cutting loose and having fun--the kind we love around here.
Cast: Nikki Armand
Genre: BBW, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Big Plump Wedding Blowout Cassie Blanca



Info:
File Name: Big Plump Wedding Blowout
Format: JPG
File Size: 6 Mb
Resolution: 600x399
Picture: 68
Description: What happens when five of the greatest and hottest babes of XLGirls team up? Back up, Jack, and give these ladies some F'ing room! Samantha, Maria Moore, Sapphire, Rose Valentina and Cassie Blanca point their big flesh cannons towards the SCORE studio and let them loose! Check out these candid shots of the foxy five as they whoop it up during the filming of My Big Plump Wedding in the dressing room and on the set. You always get a different perspective when you see snaps like these. The place explodes when the roosters arrive for a crazy-ass male strip show. All unrehearsed, all spontaneous and our camera was there to capture their tits-n-ass romping! The set of an XLGirls movie is always a hot party but this blow-out went through the roof!
Cast: Cassie Blanca
Genre: BBW, Blonde

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Big Tits And A Tight Butthole Kendra Grace



Info:
File Name: Big Tits And A Tight Butthole
Format: JPG
File Size: 18 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 70
Description: Kendra Grace has a husband...a liberal one, like several other XL Girls (Jasmine Jones, Jordynn LuXXX, Danica Danali). In this remastered scene, this XL fuck-man got Kendra's asshole for the afternoon. A happy event anyway you look at it. It was her first anal. Kendra discussed her open relationship with an XL Girls editor. "As long as we stay honest with each other everything is fine. We're both on the same page as far as our feelings about having an open relationship so it works out great for us. We do our own things separately. But like I said, as long as we're both honest it's fine. Neither of us has anything to hide so there's no reason to lie." Kendra loves nut-juice. "How many times do you think I've had my face busted on? Enough to know that cum really does wonders for your skin! I recommend it to my friends. it's like an all-natural protein shake for the skin. It gets it nice and plump and smooth." Kendra was a little late to her cherry-busting. "I lost my virginity when I was 22 years old. I was more shy before that. I think that when I grew boobs I became more confident and open to saying what I wanted. And that's probably why I didn't have sex until I was 22."
Cast: Kendra Grace
Genre: Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Bikini Busters Ana Anderson



Info:
File Name: Bikini Busters
Format: JPG
File Size: 50 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2000
Picture: 50
Description: Ana Anderson in a bikini? Anthony must have a deal with the boob god. First he nails Sapphire and now Ana. He's taking a swim minding his own business when Ana brings her towel, her bikini and her blanket to the pool. She's friendly and chatty, not snotty and cold. Could Tony rub oil on her back? Does a wolf like lamb? Her body language is giving off all the signals. Arched back. Cheery smile. Direct eye contact. Opening and closing legs. She's posed like she's posing for a photograph. Boys, Ana is ready to play. The second he touches her back with oil, she's moaning how good it feels. This is like taking candy from a baby. Now she wants him to oil her chest! What's special about this episode of Bikini Busters, besides Ana, is the underwater footage and the in-water tit-fucking and blowjob. But it's better fucking on land so they get out to screw at poolside. Surprisingly, Ana never made any other videos besides Bikini Busters. That's a shame because we would have liked to have seen a few more hardcore videos. She looked like she enjoyed the sex and the hot facial that Anthony let loose on her.
Cast: Ana Anderson
Genre: BBW, Bikini, Blonde, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Bikini Nagini Nagini



Info:
File Name: Bikini Nagini
Format: JPG
File Size: 72 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2002
Picture: 65
Description: It's a sunny and hot kinda day and a bikini day for Nagini, a cute brunette with 38G-cup tits. She's fairly new to modeling and camming but a quick learner. Bikini Nagini wonders if the neighbors are around. Because she wants to get her suit off. She thinks it would be exciting if they spy on her and see her cover her plush body with suntan oil, then play with her big oily boobs. She goes ahead and peels out of her bikini. Nagini loves masturbating and the pleasure it gives her. "Almost daily! I love it! My partner and I like to do it in front of each other and then get so wound up for the real thing. And that makes it even better. It's a real turn-on! Coming here and being treated as great as I have been is sort of like a dream. I'm definitely not used to this, but I could definitely get used to it. I was a little nervous. This was my first time in Florida and my first time doing professional porn. There's a lot of firsts for me."
Cast: Nagini
Genre: Bathing, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bikini, Brunette, Oil / Lotion, Outdoors, Pool, Solo, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Bikini Sun Goddess Lavina Dream



Info:
File Name: Bikini Sun Goddess
Format: JPG
File Size: 37 Mb
Resolution: 1200x800
Picture: 64
Description: The gorgeous Lavina Dream recently packed a number of bikinis in her suitcase for her first overseas trip to the Caribbean with XLGirls. Joining her was Jennica Lynn, Roxanne Miller and Vanessa Y. (See what went down in the DVD XL Girls On Location, available at eBoobStore.) In this juicy pictorial, we get to see what Lavina took along with her and how she squeezed her luscious figure into skimpy swimsuits. It's boner city watching Lavina do anything! Naturally she can't keep her hands off her beautiful pink kitty. Part of Generation Next, Lavina is part of a new crop of XL Girls who have brought joy and created stiff joints. No surprise that so many want to bring her home to mom and dad! She's true girlfriend material.
Cast: Lavina Dream
Genre: BBW, Bikini, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Blake Emerald: Confessions Of A Virgin Blake Emerald



Info:
File Name: Blake Emerald: Confessions Of A Virgin
Format: JPG
File Size: 137 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2002
Picture: 100
Description: The happy girl you're checking out is called Blake Emerald and she said she's a virgin. Blake has never been deflowered. She's also a tit-fuck virgin. No man has driven his skin-bus through her mammary mountains. Amazing, right? This is an XL Girls first, to the best of our knowledge. Adult virgins are not unusual, but adult virgins in adult entertainment are. Blake is a cam-girl and she's into role playing, findom (men giving money and gifts to dominant girls for erotic humiliation games), femdom, goddess worship, masturbation, striptease and other forms of erotic play. "I have so many fetishes," said Blake, who lives in Las Vegas. "I am a true switch. I'm super kink-friendly. I love people who have virgin fetishes most, though!" For those who love big tits and asses and have a virgin fantasy, Blake is the embodiment of their dream girl. "I have a lot of fantasies surrounding the way in which I lose my virginity." Blake doesn't say if she's a blow job virgin but she mentioned that she loves giving oral and being spanked. She said she hasn't had a girl-girl experience yet. Any questions?
Cast: Blake Emerald
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Solo, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Blushing Buxom Bather Rose Blush Rose Blush



Info:
File Name: Blushing Buxom Bather Rose Blush
Format: JPG
File Size: 95 Mb
Resolution: 2000x3000
Picture: 99
Description: I like a person's personality," said Rose Blush, an Australian bra-buster measuring a mouth-watering 36JJ up top. "Physical appearance isn't the end-all and be-all. I like people I can have fun with. I like someone I can talk with, someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously. I've had a few marriage proposals. That always amuses me. "Sexually, I enjoy being overpowered, kissed, bitten, manhandled and fingered. I've had sex in public under the Sydney Harbor bridge in the middle of the day with people walking past us. "I've had sex in a park, at the zoo, in a car on the side of a busy road and at a train station during peak hour with many trains going past. When I give a blow job, I usually swallow or let them cum all over my face and tits."
Cast: Rose Blush
Genre: Bathing, BBW, Beach, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Outdoors, Solo, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Body Exam Renee Ross



Info:
File Name: Body Exam
Format: JPG
File Size: 12 Mb
Resolution: 1063x1600
Picture: 46
Description: The contrast between XLGirls megastar Renee Ross and 18eighteen babe Sophia Sutra is startling. Their previous motel room sex party was pretty wild. They used tongues, nipples and toys to get their dripping wet cookies off in power-orgasms and they showed everyone a hot time. These pictures match-up Renee and Sophia's physiques in a straightforward way so you can really note the extreme pathways that nature sometimes takes when it hands out the anatomical equipment. There have been several memorable match-ups in the past, the closest to this being Kerry Marie and Missy in 2004 which is archived here on XLGirls. This body comparison is just as jaw-dropping. They had fun doing this and the smiles on their faces is the proof. Renee can lift and carry Sophie like a doll. Sophia was breastnotized by Renee's enormous hooters. Finding another pair like those treasures is unlikely!
Cast: Renee Ross
Genre: Big Tits, Brunette, Teen

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Boned At Home Kimmie Kaboom



Info:
File Name: Boned At Home
Format: JPG
File Size: 57 Mb
Resolution: 2002x3000
Picture: 45
Description: In her spare time, Kimmie enjoys working on cars. She's as handy as she is hot. Of course, this means this Southern gal doesn't mind getting down and dirty. And though she's all glammed up today, Kimmie will be getting down and dirty for us once again, to the delight of XL Men all over. Though delight may be an understatement at this point. Guys have fallen so hard for Kimmie that some of them are even proposing. Said Bart: "I would do anything on God's green earth to marry Kimmy! I have never seen a woman this perfect in my entire life. I am in heaven beyond words could ever possibly explain when I see Kimmie in this movie!" Prepare to ascend to heaven once again, Bart. This one is a doozy.
Cast: Kimmie Kaboom
Genre: BBW, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Boobs 'n' Bikinis, Part 2 Gya



Info:
File Name: Boobs 'n' Bikinis, Part 2
Format: JPG
File Size: 125 Mb
Resolution: 2000x3000
Picture: 100
Description: Gya Roberts, Terri Jane and Micky Bells. Their tits demand respect. And they get it. They are Montego Babes. They are such nice, sweet girls, always happy and smiling. With tits like they have, they could just stand there and shake them and that would be enough for many, many breast-men. They could smother a man. But all three girls have a lot of enthusiasm and energy and like to have fun. They love the camera and the camera loves them. All three are blessed by Mother Nature. Tit-lovers have been blessed by them because they enjoy showing off their gifts. "We had so much fun because we were in the tropics in Jamaica and the weather was very nice," said Micky. "I liked Gya and Terri a lot. They are both very sweet and funny. We did a scene with water guns and we were running and squirting each other. I liked that."
Cast: Gya
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bikini, Blonde, Brunette, Girl-Girl, Outdoors, Pool, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Breast of XL Girls Year In Review Antica



Info:
File Name: Breast of XL Girls Year In Review
Format: JPG
File Size: 25 Mb
Resolution: 1068x1600
Picture: 48
Description: Now for a look back at some of the sexy and hot newcomers who have made life so enjoyable. We can't get everyone into this video and photo wrap-up review but they can be assured that we love what they have done and will do in the future and we are very grateful that they chose to become models. They come in all shapes, all bra-sizes. Some are nude models. Others made the jump into sex after trying nude modeling. Sofia and Gina are established porn queens who XL Girls had been after for some time and we're pleased to finally have them here. Beti Phellasio, Jazlyn Summers, Sofia Rose, Jennica Lynn, Nikky Wilder, Bri Love, Serenity Sinn, Dani Moore, Gina George, Lavina Dream, Antica and Maggie--XL Girls salutes you.
Cast: Antica
Genre: BBW, Brunette, Latina, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Brickhouse Brawds Nikki Cars



Info:
File Name: Brickhouse Brawds
Format: JPG
File Size: 11 Mb
Resolution: 1063x1600
Picture: 45
Description: "I started posting pictures on the web just for the fun of it," Nikki Cars told XL Girls' editor. "We never really expected anything out of it at all. It was my husband's idea. He came home one day and said, 'We should put naked pictures on the internet.' So that's what we did. It was just a fun thing to do, and I ended up really liking it. Then I did Southern Charms. That's where I originally started. Like I said, I never thought I would get anything out of it. I thought it would just be for the fun of it. "A couple of months in, I was making money and people were sending me messages like crazy and it spiraled from there. I started doing cam work and phone sex and then I started doing shoots here. Once I started, I liked it so much that I wanted to keep going. It was funny, especially if you don't do cam with it. You just go about your whole day, wash dishes, do the laundry and talk to people about sex on the phone." Nikki is a woman who gets what she wants, and what she always wants is that pipe in your pants. JT might as well not bother trying to even pretend to read that book like some low-testosterone guy. It's better to drop the book, suck Nikki's nipples, put cock in her mouth, bang her big tits, feed her more dick, fuck her tits again, fill her mouth with boner again, then penetrate her tight, wet cunt in bouncy positions until she gets his load over her boobs. That'll make Nikki happy and a happy woman is a peaceful woman. He can read later.
Cast: Nikki Cars
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Bubbles and Breasts Natalie Fiore



Info:
File Name: Bubbles and Breasts
Format: JPG
File Size: 21 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 60
Description: "Usually my friends have very small boobs and they get very jealous of me because I have such big boobs," Natalie Fiore confesses. "I can feel it, wherever we go and whatever we are doing. But I can't help that my breasts are so big. I love having them, but it's not something I can control, so I don't understand other women resenting me for having them. I didn't wish for their boobs to be small. I remember I was in school and I was so embarrassed and ashamed of my big boob size. Nobody was like me. I was like the mascot of the high school and I tried to hide my boobs under oversized T-shirts and loose-fitting clothes. Then one day I realized I had no reason to hide them. I should be proud of them and I think they are a part of my charm, so now I want to show them to the world." Thank god.
Cast: Natalie Fiore
Genre: Big Tits, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS