• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Fisting - Unique Anal Masturbation and Prolapse

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Francys Belle, Lucia Denvile

Cast: Francys Belle (fisted), Lucia Denvile (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Anal, Dildo, Speculum

If you want to get your share of fisting porn you have come to the right place. Here on Fister Twister our latest update features two dark haired stunning girls. Francys Belle and Lucia Denvile. Francys wants to see if she is up for the challenge and we couldn't think of a better fister to put her with than Lucia! These stunning lesbian babes start by kissing and Lucia bends Francys over into doggystyle position before fingering her ass and stretching it wide open. Using black kitchen tongs, Lucia inserts them into Francys tight ass and opens it even more. She inserts her fingers into Francys mouth to let her taste her juices then works her way through both a long black pole and a massive flesh like dildo. This prepares Francys ass ready for her lesbian fisting play and Lucia slides her whole hand up inside her ass. This is simply anal fisting porn at its best! At first, Lucia chooses the doggystyle position once more then turns Francys over afterwards to continue her fist fuck. Fran.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7559kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 1.6 GB


Download Francys Belle, Lucia Denvile
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Brittany & Rachel

Cast: Anal Fisting, Anal Dildo, Ass Gape, Brutal, Lesbian, Natural tits, Shaved
Genres: Brittany Bardot & Rachel Evans

Welcome a new site dedicated to lesbian fisting! Each scene features gorgeous European girls taking part in extreme fisting action all shot in a very unique and erotic style. Watch these girls get intimate with each other in the most extreme way as they enjoy pussy and anal fisting.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6554kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 1.6 GB


Download Brittany & Rachel
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Blonde Maria knows what can her pussy

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Maria
Genres: Large dildo, fisting, anal sex, blowjob
Video language: English

Maria - a young whore in the juice. Today, she invited us to her bed to show us how to be bored! So she took a couple of huge dildo that specifically stick in the ass and pussy. It turns out that a little, and she puts her hand up to his ankles in the pussy, moaning loudly, and it was a look at the video.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 54:04
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1937kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 810.9 MB


Download Blonde Maria knows what can her pussy
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Oil Me Up And Stick It In!

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Nathaly Cherie & Victoria Puppy
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Big Tits
Video language: English

When two beautiful blondies get together you know things are going to get frisky real quick! Victoria Puppy and Nathaly Cherie are looking fine as fuck, with Nathaly rockin' a lovely stewardess outfit, and before long they are likcing some asshole and bringing the toys out to play! As it turns out for these lesbo-pros, that's just the appetizer, because Victoria's got some lube to spread, and Nathaly's got some legs to spread, and that's the perfect combo for some vag fisting! Sit back and let these ladies wow you!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6911kbps
Audio: 251kbps






File size: 1.5 GB


Download Oil Me Up And Stick It In!
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Francesca DiCaprio & Foxie

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Francesca DiCaprio & Foxie
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian
Video language: English

Today's update on Fister Twister starts off as it means to go on with stunning blonde Foxies and Francesca DiCaprio already naked. These girls kiss and touch each other all over their bodies then Foxies gets Francesca to sit back in a leather chair with her legs in the air as she inserts some tongs into her hole. She has such a delicate little pussy that is going to be stretched to the max once Foxies finishes with her! Francesca bends over and rides the tongs, then as both girls get hold of a massive black dildo then practice their blowjob skills! Francesca rides that dildo as Foxies rubs her pussy simultaneously and we zoom in close on each thrust inside Francesca's pussy! After her pussy is stretched sufficiently, Foxies starts to fist her, shoving her whole hand inside her pussy while is it nice and juicy. Francesca takes it all and as things speed up a bit, she uses a pink vibrator on her clit at the same time as enjoying every thrust into her pussy! She has one hell of an orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5879kbps
Audio: 278kbps






File size: 1.6 GB


Download Francesca DiCaprio & Foxie
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Nora in the pool fingering

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Nora
Genres: Fisting, dildo, orgasm, pool, semen extenders
Video language: English

Nora relaxing by the pool. She looks amazing. She has big boobs, it is in a bathing suit, wearing a cowboy hat. Gradually the girl undresses and shows us naked, her curvy breasts and sweet pussy. She has a dildo three different sizes, which she shrugs itself to frenzied orgasm. It is all in his sperm, there is prolapse of the anus

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:24:59
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 93kbps






File size: 1.2 GB


Download Nora in the pool fingering
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Oil Me Up And Stick It In! Blonde Beauties Fist Fuck In Style!

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Toys
Video language: English

When two beautiful blondies get together you know things are going to get frisky real quick! Victoria Puppy and Nathaly Cherie are looking fine as fuck, with Nathaly rockin' a lovely stewardess outfit, and before long they are likcing some asshole and bringing the toys out to play! As it turns out for these lesbo-pros, that's just the appetizer, because Victoria's got some lube to spread, and Nathaly's got some legs to spread, and that's the perfect combo for some vag fisting! Sit back and let these ladies wow you!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6911kbps
Audio: 251kbps






File size: 1.5 GB


Download Oil Me Up And Stick It In! Blonde Beauties Fist Fuck In Style!
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Francesca DiCaprio & Foxie - FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Francesca DiCaprio & Foxie
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Toys
Video language: English

Today's update on Fister Twister starts off as it means to go on with stunning blonde Foxies and Francesca DiCaprio already naked. These girls kiss and touch each other all over their bodies then Foxies gets Francesca to sit back in a leather chair with her legs in the air as she inserts some tongs into her hole. She has such a delicate little pussy that is going to be stretched to the max once Foxies finishes with her! Francesca bends over and rides the tongs, then as both girls get hold of a massive black dildo then practice their blowjob skills! Francesca rides that dildo as Foxies rubs her pussy simultaneously and we zoom in close on each thrust inside Francesca's pussy! After her pussy is stretched sufficiently, Foxies starts to fist her, shoving her whole hand inside her pussy while is it nice and juicy. Francesca takes it all and as things speed up a bit, she uses a pink vibrator on her clit at the same time as enjoying every thrust into her pussy! She has one hell of an orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5879kbps
Audio: 278kbps






File size: 1.6 GB


Download Francesca DiCaprio & Foxie - FullHD 1080p
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Miranda and double dildo

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Miranda
Genres: Fisting, solo, big dildo, blowjob, iron expanders
Video language: English

Miranda lustful bitch who likes to fuck herself on the dildo show. Today, its audience will be us and we are willing to look at all the things that she has prepared for us. She fucks herself with huge dildo double-sided, with one end in her pussy, she sucks and the other as a dick. She has prepared many surprises for us.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:14:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2388kbps
Audio: 93kbps






File size: 1.3 GB


Download Miranda and double dildo
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Vanessa Twain, Whitney Conroy

Cast: Vanessa Twain & Whitney Conroy
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Speculum, Girl Girl

Whitney Conroy is back on Fister Twister and ready for another play mate. She is joined by dark haired hottie Vanessa Twain and these girls are ready to get started. Whitney looks gorgeous in a pretty black dress and starts kissing Vanessa who has gone for more of a slutty look! Both girls are wearing black spike heels and soon strip each other naked before Whitney starts to rub Vanessa's pussy. She uses a metal speculum to insert into her hole and stretches Vanessa's pussy apart while she sits with her stocking covered legs wide open. Vanessa bends over and Whitney fucks her with a big black dildo doggystyle then as Vanessa turns over, Whitney swaps the dildo for her fist! Vanessa's pussy gets nice and wet and Whitney enjoys pounding her hard with her whole fist then gently rubs her pussy before getting a magic wand vibrator and letting Vanessa cum hard while it vibrates against her wet pussy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6911kbps
Audio: 278kbps






File size: 1.4 GB


Download Vanessa Twain, Whitney Conroy
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Hello Linnaea - Dirty Anal Whore

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Hello Linnaea
Genres: Solo, Anal, Ass to Mouth, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo
Video language: English

Sometimes, I want nothing more than be the filthiest anal slut you've ever dreamed of. Throughout the whole video I talk dirty about what a dirty anal whore I am and I how much I love fucking my whore ass for you. I being by stretching my tight little asshole out with my fingers until I'm able to fit my entire fist into my brutally stretched asshole. After I fistfuck my asshole I clean my fingers with my dirty little whore mouth, moving close to the camera so you can see the slutty pleasure in my eyes as I lick all the ass juice off my hand. Next I fuck my asshole with my big purple dildo and my 18" inch double ended dildo, plunging it as far into my ass as I possibly can. After each dildo I move close to the camera to clean the dildo off with my slut mouth. Finally, I take out my monster black dildo, 12" long, 2.5" wide, and 7.5" in girth (bigger than my fist) and slowly work it into my perfect tight slutty ass until the head finally pops past the ring of my asshole and I yelp in ple.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5601kbps
Audio: 126kbps






File size: 1.5 GB


Download Hello Linnaea - Dirty Anal Whore
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Oil Spanking Fisting and Bottle

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Gaping, Oil, Tattoos
Video language: English

Custom for Kyle. Oiling body and watching myself in mirror, spanking tits, pussy, ass, become rough, talk dirty Fist pussy really hard, put oil insede pussy and spread it. push bottle inside to spread pussy wider Lots of gapes, orgasm while fisting myself, standing bottle ride, close-ups

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3207kbps
Audio: 134kbps






File size: 1.4 GB


Download Oil Spanking Fisting and Bottle
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Aliz 2


If there is one thing about Vanessa Leon, it's that she is hot as hell and requires a big dong to satisfy her needs. All alone and looking smokin' hot Vanessa decides the bathroom is the perfect place for her to get herself off in any way she possibly can. She breaks out the big guns and goes to work on that snatch until she cums so hard her body quivers in delight.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:55
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 3662kbps
Audio: 429kbps




File size: 840.8 MB


Download Aliz 2
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Dirty Anal Whore HD

Release Year: 2019
Cast: girl
Genres: Solo, Anal, Ass to Mouth, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo
Video language: English

Sometimes, I want nothing more than be the filthiest anal slut you've ever dreamed of. Throughout the whole video I talk dirty about what a dirty anal whore I am and I how much I love fucking my whore ass for you. I being by stretching my tight little asshole out with my fingers until I'm able to fit my entire fist into my brutally stretched asshole. After I fistfuck my asshole I clean my fingers with my dirty little whore mouth, moving close to the camera so you can see the slutty pleasure in my eyes as I lick all the ass juice off my hand. Next I fuck my asshole with my big purple dildo and my 18" inch double ended dildo, plunging it as far into my ass as I possibly can. After each dildo I move close to the camera to clean the dildo off with my slut mouth. Finally, I take out my black dildo, 12" long, 2.5" wide, and 7.5" in girth (bigger than my fist) and slowly work it into my perfect tight slutty ass until the head finally pops past the ring of my asshole and I yelp in pleasure a.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5601kbps
Audio: 126kbps






File size: 1.5 GB


Download Dirty Anal Whore HD
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Play Harder Become Wider

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, Dildo Fucking, Orgasms, Squirt, Squirting
Video language: English

Here is start of my experience fist myself standing up. I become really rough, wild, even had orgasm standing up in the end, I came with my fist inside!!!! It was wild, wonderful! I start from oiling my body near mirror - you see my ass and my face and tits at same time, I see my body reflection in the mirror, feel oil cover my body, become excited, horny, I like my nipples - they hard, do play with them, spank my boobies, spank harder and it blows my head off!! Spank my oiled ass, hard, it become red, spank pussy, more and more! I need rough strong hand, I need spanking, I need feel something inside! Show you my pussy close - spread it for you, fist from front and behind. my legs tremble from excitement and tension! I wanna go deeper, and put big toy, its feel so hard inside wet vagina, fuck me from behind! then I wanna feel wider and try double-ended dildo full inside - deep and wild. Feel every peace of my vagina! I am so glad! Fist and play clit..... and CUM! For the first time I .

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4826kbps
Audio: 147kbps






File size: 1.4 GB


Download Play Harder Become Wider
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Nicol Love, Oprah - Oiled Up Fist Fuck

Cast: Nicol Love (fister), Oprah (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Big boobed blonde Oprah gets her turn to be fisted in today's Fister Twister Scene and who better to match her with than dark haired Nicol Love!? Nicol enters the scene armed with babyoil which she uses to massage into Oprah's big tits and pussy. Horny Nicol can't wait to take charge in today's instalment of lesbian fisting and starts by stretching Oprah's pussy apart with her fingers. She soon moves onto a metal speculum which she inserts into Oprah's pussy as she bends over in a doggystyle position. Oprah's deep hole is gaped apart even wider than before, and while her pussy is stretched, she inserts a couple of her fingers, allowing her to taste her own pussy juices. Oprah cleans the speculum off by licking the metal then Nicol treats her to a monster sized dildo which she uses to fuck Oprah's pussy and stretch it even more! Nicol shoves her dildo as far into Oprah's juicy twat as she can then as she pulls it out, Oprah stretches herself apart with her fingers, giving us a glimpse.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6604kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 1.3 GB


Download Nicol Love, Oprah - Oiled Up Fist Fuck
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Hello Linnaea - Dirty Anal Whore

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Hello Linnaea
Genres: Solo, Anal, Ass to Mouth, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo
Video language: English

Sometimes, I want nothing more than be the filthiest anal slut you've ever dreamed of. Throughout the whole video I talk dirty about what a dirty anal whore I am and I how much I love fucking my whore ass for you. I being by stretching my tight little asshole out with my fingers until I'm able to fit my entire fist into my brutally stretched asshole. After I fistfuck my asshole I clean my fingers with my dirty little whore mouth, moving close to the camera so you can see the slutty pleasure in my eyes as I lick all the ass juice off my hand. Next I fuck my asshole with my big purple dildo and my 18" inch double ended dildo, plunging it as far into my ass as I possibly can. After each dildo I move close to the camera to clean the dildo off with my slut mouth. Finally, I take out my monster black dildo, 12" long, 2.5" wide, and 7.5" in girth (bigger than my fist) and slowly work it into my perfect tight slutty ass until the head finally pops past the ring of my asshole and I yelp in ple.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5601kbps
Audio: 126kbps






File size: 1.5 GB


Download Hello Linnaea - Dirty Anal Whore
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Monster Dildo Sluts

Cast: Jasmine, Denni O
Genres: Toys, Dildo, Extreme Penetration
Video language: English

This gorgeous girl get her hungry, wet holes worked wider with an intense knuckle-deep fisting that will have their gushy slits exploding with girl-cum! So come on in and join us for all the thrills of a white knuckle ride and prepare for some feats of cunt and ass gaping as this pussy is stretched to the limit with hardcore hand-banging and fisting onslaughts!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:17:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1477kbps
Audio: 93kbps






File size: 890.3 MB


Download Monster Dildo Sluts
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Lesson for girls fisting!

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Denise Sky, Cathy Heaven,Nesty
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Blouses, Oil Play, Jeans & Denim
Video language: English

Can anyone really be surprised when three beauties get together and some pussies get fisted!? It's the natural progression of things, and with big titty babe Candy Alexa leading the way, you know those pussies are gonna feel it! With some oil to get those pink holes lubed up, and ripping those jeans apart to get inside, the lesbo fisting action begins, with Candy really giving the full hand to Jessie Volt and the other hottie! With legs spread wide these two denimed babes gobble down a fist with pride - now that's some fine fist action!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3697kbps
Audio: 189kbps






File size: 836.4 MB


Download Lesson for girls fisting!
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Brittany & Rachel

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
Video language: English

Welcome to a new site dedicated to lesbian fisting! Each scene features gorgeous European girls taking part in extreme fisting action all shot in a very unique and erotic style. Watch these girls get intimate with each other in the most extreme way as they enjoy pussy and anal fisting.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6554kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 1.6 GB


Download Brittany & Rachel
​