• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Great Femdom Collection

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Tall Goddess Gia - Bathtub Foot Domination


00:06:54 | 983 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Gia presses Timothy against the side of the tub and makes him worship her feet to get out. Timothy hates feet and doesn't want to. Gia shoves her foot in his little mouth gagging him with her huge size 13 feet. Finally Timothy realizes he has no choice so follows Gia's instructions. Gia then presses Timothy under the water leaving him tired and helpless as she leaves. Timothy stays in the bath to rest his beaten body.

Category: Tall Goddess Gia, Long Legs, Mean Girls, Foot Gagging, Big Feet, Femdom, Foot Kissing, Size 13, Female Domination, Foot Sucking, Foot Slave Training, Strong Woman, Amazons, Foot Humiliation, Foot Slave

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9dc139af75b69/Tall_Goddess_Gia_Bathtub_Foot_Domination.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Dazed


00:09:52 | 641 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Are you watching? You should be. There's something extremely powerful about a woman gazing at herself in the mirror. Admiring her visage for only herself. Basking in her own beauty. You love to watch me do this. There's something about it that makes you lightheaded and senseless. I don't even have to turn or acknowledge you. I don't need your eyes or your validation. I only need mine. Just watching me move puts your in a dazed state. Embrace it. Your body acts of its own will.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7949930ad8e94/Dazed_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Shiny Shiny Lip Gloss


00:05:10 | 455 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

You love my french manicure and my glossy glossy lips. So classy, so perfect, so irresistible. What drives you to the edge even more is watching me gloss my lips up close, seeing my mouth parted as my lips get shinier. I think I'm just going to ignore you and let you watch while I play with my lips, hoping that in the end I will let you cum.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/8c9b48079fd38/ShinyShinyLipGloss_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
The Posse Part 3


00:06:11 | 163 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

The normally quiet first class security area echoes with the screams of agony from T-Bone and his posse. None of them have ever experienced the kind of pain being administered by the female security guards. And the women won't let them leave until they're satisfied they aren't concealing anything they shouldn't.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/612d885c8370d/the-posse-3_saf_4.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Follow Me


00:09:19 | 543 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Get on your knees, slut. It's time to put you through your paces. I'm a very strong believer of knowing your place in and out of the dungeon. You should always address me in the appropriate way. So today I'm going to walk you through all your poses and positions until they're fully engraved in that tiny little brain of yours. If you do a good job, you might even get to worship your Goddess. Featuring: Alexandra Snow

Tags: Slave TrainingSubmissive / Slave Training

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4abdf7e8b89b2/Follow_Me.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Panties and Chastity


00:08:32 | 317 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

There has been a lot of social unrest lately in the USA regarding the treatment of women. Women just trying to live their lives and go about their business are being constantly harassed by cock driven men who want to display their power over women. Well I'm here to put an end to that. You know you have no power over women. You know that your delusions of superiority are nothing more than a fantasy you dream up to make yourself feel better. I can teach you to step away from this mindset. But we'll have to take your ego down a peg in order to do so. The first step in this process is your underwear. You'll no long be permitted to wear men's underwear. You'll be made to wear pretty, lacey, women's underwear. The second step in this process is chastity. You'll no longer be permitted to jerk or fuck at your own will. This way we can take away the influence of your troublesome cock. Maybe then you'll start to treat women like people instead of letting your cock do the thinking.

Featuring: Alexandra Snow
Tags: Femdom POVFeminizationTease & Denial

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/587ed6055be24/Panties_and_Chastity_saf_5.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Wired Worship


00:25:09 | 1460 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I've got my slave here wired up like a car battery. His instructions are simple. He must worship me, all over my body. If he does a substandard job, he'll get shocked. If I get bored, he'll get shocked. It's just that easy. I do love having my body worshiped. It's a great privilege for any slave. But one must worship properly or be punished.

Featuring: Alexandra Snow
Tags: Cock and Ball Torture, Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Goddess Worship

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/85fcc8dafe420/Wired_Worship_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Lily in Latex Facesit


00:06:47 | 480 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Lily is dressed in a hot latex outfit and trampling her slave but now that she has tendered him up she is ready to sit on his face. There's a crotch zipper on her pants so even with his mask it's going to make things a bit more memorable. She sets her luscious plump ass down and completely blocks all out all his air. After some thrashing about Lily gives him a quick breath then is on his face again. She lifts herself up on all fours so he can look at her ass and she makes him tell her how much he loves it.

The bold slave reaches up to kiss her ass which angers her and this time she sits down with purpose. She doesn't care about his kicking and thrashing she is down for the long haul. He is desperate and starts to thrash about until suddenly he goes limp. Lily gets up and to revive him she steps back up on his chest. The slave lets out a gasp. Lily squats down on him and talks to him about his future training and her expectations. She then tells him to get up on his knees and to kiss her ass. "Like the dirty little slave you are" she says.

Mistress: Princess Lily

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/13869139db1fa/lma-Lily-in-latex-facesit_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Thankful for My Tits


00:08:29 | 490 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Do you know what you're thankful for this year? Well I do. You're obviously thankful for my tits. Your obsession with my tits is quite clear. Even when I don't show you the slightest hint of nipple, you still buy all my tit worship videos. You must be so grateful for them. As you should be, of course. Now if you're a truly grateful boy and you buy this video, I just may have a little surprise for you at the end. A little reward for being such a loyal and faithful tit worshipper. Featuring: Alexandra Snow

Tags: Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Tit Worship

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/eb3e01afd3589/Thankful_for_My_Tits_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Fuck My Big Fat Hairy Pussy, Fuckface


00:06:50 | 502 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Lady Katy is a sexy all natural BBW with a high sex drive and a love for using and dominating men. In this scene her lover has just left and as she calls her slave into the room you can see the cum running from her hairy pussy. "My boyfriend is gone but I'm still horny" Katy says, adding "Good thing I have a slave here." The slave crawls in with a mouth dildo already in his mouth. She directs him between her legs and has him slowly glide the unit into her cum lubed pussy.

"You get my sloppy seconds and when you're done, you'll be taking the other end in your mouth like a big Popsicle, a jizz Popsicle" she says with a giggle. Soon she is moaning in pleasure as she directs the slave how to move slowly then faster and then really fast. "He loves my mans taste" she says and then makes him tell her that he does. Watch this slave eagerly take orders and see and hear as Katy builds to a screaming orgasm, eventually pulling the slaves head close to her as she lets the waves of pleasure pass. Then she tells him to remove the dildo and lick it clean. "See it was a good time for both of us" she says, then looking at the camera and adding "but mainly for me!"

Mistress: Lady Katy

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/61a868d2296f3/lma-fuck-my-big-fat-hairy-pussy-fuckface_saf_5.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Domina Scarlet - Watch Me Punish My Boy


00:16:15 | 1380 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

It is time to punish my boy, and I am going to let you watch. So you know what happens when you disappoint me. My boy is tightly strapped down on the bench and I select one of my canes. I start to administer his punishment with slow, hard strokes. My boy's moans get louder as absorbs the pain as he strives to please me. The first five strokes already break the skin, I then give him five equally hard strokes from the other side.

As the stokes continue my boy's cries get louder and his breathing deeper. He knows I will continue until I am satisfied and he simply submits to my will. I tell him that I am the only one who can make him feel this way, and I am. I continue until my boy is sobbing in his submission after I have taken him to the limit.

Next time it might be you.

Category: Caning, Classic Caning, Female Domination, Corporal Punishment, Crying, Leather Gloves

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/801fbd7794c9c/Watch_Me_Punish_My_Boy.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Face Sitting Fuck Face With Sweety Young Pussy


00:32:24 | 858 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Sammy never learn from her mistakes, and when her domina catching her on having a phone call against work, she gets a hard punishment. The domina smothering her by sexy naked ass and pussy, sitting on her face with all her weight, and not let her to take a breath for a long moments. The domina tryes out many different positure, and taking care to cover Sammy's mouth and nose well. Sammy breathing hardly, her nose and mouth taped down by oily pussy, and she cant even move under her domina's body...

Tags: Ass Facesitting, Female Domination, Humilate, Latina, Smother, MF Video Brazil

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e29aecb7726cc/F...By_Mysterious_Princess_And_Slave_Samy_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Against the Cross


00:09:40 | 568 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

It's time for a little corporal punishment. My slave today likes it when I let loose on him. Everything from canes, to whips, to my sharp fingernails are at my disposal today to bring this slave to his knees. Once pale white skin turns a deep red as I set to punishing this slave for my enjoyment. He'll be grateful for every lash, scrape and bruise because his Goddess is administering them. Featuring: Alexandra Snow , Anonymous Slave

Tags: Bondage, Corporal Punishment, whipping

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9f5d534612a29/Against_the_Cross_saf_4.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Gooning Whore


00:09:26 | 555 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

There's a new term I've learned recently and I really quite like it. Gooning. Gooning is described as the state you boys work yourself up into when you're masturbating for long period of time. You're a gooning whore. You work yourself up into a state of utter uselessness. All you do is just keep rubbing your hands all over your cock and your brain just turns off. I like this term because it describes most of you masturbation junkies quite well. You're a bunch of gooning jerk addicts. Mindlessly pumping away at those little stumps because you have nothing better to do. Well, let's not break the schedule. Get your cock out and start jerking for me. Show me how much of a mindless pumping creature you can become. Featuring: Alexandra Snow

Tags: Humiliaiton, Masturbation Instruction, Verbal Humiliation

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/afaa65022944c/Gooning_Whore.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Fast Furious Ruined


00:06:45 | 392 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Alright, simpletons. I've got an incredibly easy task for you today. I know you've seen the preview for this clip, so your cock is already rock hard. Which stands to reason that there's no more blood left in your brain. Poor stupid slut. Let's get real basic for you. You're going to jerk for me. You're going to jerk hard and fast. But just as you're about to cum, you're going to ruin it for me. That's it. It's an easy enough task, I think. I know you really want to have a good orgasm, but the fact of the matter is, I don't really care. Featuring: Alexandra Snow

Tags: Masturbation Instruction, Ruined Orgasms, Tease & Denial

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/348eb70face52/Fast_Furious_Ruined_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Breaking The Rules Part 5


00:06:01 | 100 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

Whilst Farley pleasures Preston with his mouth, Jim feels the pain and shock of having a vibrator inserted into his rectum. These measures may seem harsh but Ms Winton is at the end of her tether. One thing's for sure, the boys won't forget their experiences today any time soon.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/cd580eb623e3e/breaking-the-rules-5.mp4