• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Great Femdom Collection

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Little Green Pill


00:11:37 | 682 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Hello Honey. Sit down, I want to talk to you about something. You know my sister is a doctor, so I've been talking to her about our marital issues. I know it's been rough recently with your little... problem. And the little blue pill didn't seem to work. My sister suggested something a little experimental. You see, both of us take this little green pill and it's supposed to release our inhibitions. It's supposed to excite us in new and different ways and release our deepest desires. Here, take it. It's sure to unlock something special in you. Featuring: Alexandra Snow

Tags: Erotic Magic, Mental Domination, Mesmerize, Submissive / Slave Training

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9b8cde3e2d6e1/Little_Green_Pill_saf_4.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
A Bright Little Top For You


00:05:09 | 127 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

I know how much you love my petite boobs, how they keep you so hard while you toil away at work for me. Look how firm and perky they are my little pet, aren't they yummy? I know you want to stroke to them so I give you permission to take a short break from work, go to the bathroom and start edging to them. I want to torment you during your work day before I send you back to earn me more money.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/6d4c71b89743d/ABrightLittleTopForYou_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
November 14, 2019 - Veronica Avluv


00:23:45 | 873 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Veronica Avluv in Anal Toy Time

Hi boys are you ready for me? I'm putting on a little show for my internet fans. So sit back, get your cocks out and watch. It's all about both holes today. You like the way I spread my holes for you? Watch as I stroke and finger my pussy. You love that, don't you? Do you like the way I ram this big purple dildo in and out of my ass? I fucking love a nice vibrator on my clit while I finger my asshole. I am gonna dp myself with to big fucking dildos just for you guys. Yea, now stroke those cocks and shoot those loads! Oh Baby! Cum with me!

categories: Anal, Big Tits, Brunette, Dildo, Double Penetration, fake boobs, Latex, masturbation, slim, Solo Female, Straight, thirdparty, Vibrator, white

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/784da76b475d0/PP_45458_VeronicaAvluv_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Sniff Isabella's Juicy Farts


00:18:08 | 1310 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

This scene starts with Countess Isabella's slave licking Her pussy from behind while She's enjoying reading Her favorite porn magazine. "That's right, keep licking My pussy." She orders. "you're so worthless at everything." She remarks. "I could have My Girlfriend come over and do a better job at licking My pussy." The slave is desperate to please Countess Isabella. "If you're good, maybe you can lick Her pussy and ass too", Isabella tells him. "She's out having Mexican food right now so She'll probably be really gassy." you're going to enjoy having Her fart all over your face. Aren't you bitch? You like big juicy farts don't you?" She asks.

"If it pleases You Countess i will sniff all Your farts" the slave replies. After awhile of licking Countess Isabella's pussy, the slave gets to put his money where his mouth is because that's exactly what Countess Isabella does. She brutally farts in his face and forces him to sniff it. The slave is gasping from the stench but Countess orders him to smell Her farts and clean Her ass with his tongue. The first part of this clip is pussy licking with the farting and ass cleaning occurring towards the end. The entire scene gets really nasty and is one every fart and toilet lover will enjoy.

Mistress: Countess Isabella

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/857a81a65dcb2/lma-sniff-isabellas-juicy-farts_saf_4.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
You WILL Suck Cock


00:08:22 | 485 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I know you like to fantasize about ducking cock. I know you like to pretend that your submission is so great that you would suck cock for your Goddess. But I dislike pretending. I dislike this fantasy. I don't tell you to go out and suck cock for nothing. I tell you to do it because I want you to do it. So that's exactly what you're going to do. No more games of make believe. No more jerking to fantasies. You're going to go out and suck cock for me for real. Anything less is totally unacceptable. Featuring: Alexandra Snow

Tags: Humiliaiton, Make Me Bi, Mental Domination, Submissive / Slave Training

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/2053d557c5219/You_WILL_Suck_Cock_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Cheating Dad Caught And Punished By Stepdaughter


00:19:09 | 762 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Mikki Morgan was walking by her stepfather's room when she overheard him talking about cheating on her mother. After hearing this cheating loser, Mikki decided she is going to have a little fun and turn her stepdad into her bitch. When her father walked in and tried to give her chores before leaving to go on his date, he soon found himself being called out and blackmailed into doing anything his stepdaughter tells him. She makes him strip and get over her knee for a spanking he won't forget. Her dad is extremely humiliated having his ass spanked by his stepdaughter while she scolds him and when he thinks it can't get worse, Mikki takes off her shoe and begins spanking him with even harder with that. Soon she has her father right where she wants; kicking his feet and crying while bent over her knee ready to do anything that she tells him. Once she has had enough and is satisfied, She pushes him off her lap and makes him wait in the corner while she gets a chastity device. First, he pleads with her not to, but knowing that she will tell her mother if he does not do as told, he excepts defeat. Once his stepdaughter has him all locked up she takes her phone out to take few pictures to post online. While she waits for her friend's comments Mikki decides to make fun of her new bitch stepdad. She teases him and even plays with the device with her shoes. Then thinking his humiliation is almost over, she reaches for her phone and begins to read some comments. Looks like this Stepdad will never cheat let alone be able to use his pathetic cheating dick ever again.

Category: Mikki Morgan, Fluffy, Spanking, Chastity Device, Humiliation, Cheating Husband, Stepdaughter, Punished, Taboo, Spanked By Daughter, Blackmail, Chastity Male

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/29fd398dcec81/Cheating_Dad_Caught_And_Punished_By_Stepdaughter.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Mistress Iside - Perverse Challenge


00:12:41 | 333 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

A greedy slave must have exactly what he deserves and it`s just for this reason that my friend Mistress Scila and I decided to plan a punishment just for him. After we plugged his useless mouth until the edge, we decided to dare the unthinkable. Will be able this worm to satisfy our sadistic expectations? This time I have serious doubts he can succeed in the exploit but at a certain point Mistress Scila decides to give him a chance anyway ...

Uno schiavo ingordo deve avere esattamente quello che si merita ed e proprio per questo che io e la mia amica Mistress Scila abbiamo deciso di ideare una punizione fatta apposta per lui. Dopo aver tappato quella sua inutile bocca tanto da farla letteralmente scoppiare abbiamo deciso di osare l'impensabile. Riuscira questo verme a soddisfare le nostre sadiche aspettative? Questa volta ho dei seri dubbi che possa riuscire nell'impresa ma ad un certo punto Mistress Scila decide di dargli comunque una possibilita...

Category: Mistress Iside, Domina Iside, Padrona Iside, Mistress Scila, Food Fetish, Beautiful Domination, Female Domination, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Double Feet, Sensual Domination, Shoe Fetish, Slave, Beautiful Mistresses, Mistresses

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/bfaac76722629/Mistress_Iside_PERVERSE_CHALLENGE_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Danish Femdom - Abusing her slave


00:16:17 | 293 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Silvia train her slave for the first time on video while her friend helps her out!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Danish Femdom, Danish Femdom 2019, Dual Domination, Bondage Male, Bondage, Double Domination, Facesitting, Facesit, Silvia, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Handjob, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/ff7691f9fbd65/Abusing_her_slave_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Damazonia's Gimp


00:06:30 | 476 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Have you ever wondered what life might be like as Amazon Damazonia's live in slave? 24 hours a day, for the rest of time! "It's not easy because I'm merciless" she tells you as this scene opens with the Goddess dressed head to toe in latex and holding a crop in her hands. The camera pulls back and now you see that she has her gimp bound and locked in a cage, drool running from his mouth as he has had a mouth gag in his mouth all night. Also dressed in latex it's been a long wet night for her property.

She lets him out of the cage and now has him secured on top. Watch the entire scene as she subjects the slave to her cruel whims and then decide if this is the life for you. Spitting, bondage, nipple play, electricity, CBT, all part of the start of a slaves day, followed by a full day of servitude and devotion and likely some more pain.

Mistress: Mistress Damazonia

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/88a56e89532cc/kac-damazonias-gimp_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Asian Cruelty - Helplessly Addicted To My Pain And Leather


00:09:47 | 425 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

My two slaves drop to their knees as they see me enter the room dressed in my luxurious leather from had to toe. Leather leggings, crotch high boots, corset, gloves and military cap. I am an imposing sight to behold indeed.

I allow them the supreme privilege of worshipping my intoxicating leather clad body, but in reality, I am doing so much more. I am addicting them physically and psychologically to my inescapable leather. Once they are wrapped around my finger, the real fun begins as my true sadistic nature rises to the surface.

These minions are putty in my hand, helpless to my whims. And so I put a severe beat down on them with a myriad of extremely painful whips and crops. For my pleasure not theirs. They beg and plead, but its all for naught. I have them exactly where I want them. And they will suffer greatly for me tonight.

Starring Goddess Kai
Category: Asian Goddess, Slave Punishment, Female Domination, Asian Princess, Whipping, Female Supremacy, Asian Superiority, Corporal Punishment, Female Superiority, Leather Fetish, Slave Training, Femdom, Leather Asianatrix, Humiliation

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/6f396c20f95e6/HELPLESSLY_ADDICTED_TO_MY_PAIN_AND_LEATHER_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Ecstasy in Helplessness


00:16:53 | 1002 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Do you know what it's like to be truly helpless? Do you know what it's like to be thrust into a situation where you have no control, no agency, no hint of escape? That is where you are now. You're here, with me, inside of your mind. I hold all of the power in this mindscape of yours. I can do whatever I wish. This feeling of helplessness has enveloped you entirely. Your first instinct is to flee, is to wrap yourself in fear. Soon though, that feeling of fear starts to fade away. You begin to embrace this feeling of helplessness. You have no control; thus you have nothing to worry about. No decisions can be made. No stress can be had. All you can do is trust that I will mold you into something beautiful with my hands. Your mind is mine to control and your helplessness can only turn into bliss. Featuring: Alexandra Snow

Tags: Goddess Worship, Mental Domination, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9ae26b7dabfba/Ecstasy_in_Helplessness_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Cruel Mistresses - Smelling, kissing


00:06:30 | 108 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

The slave is kneeling before mistress Ariel, who finished a session with an other slave, while her long boots were on her legs. The material of her boots doesn't really allow her feet to breathe, so when she pulled them off, her sexy naked toes and soles were a bit smelly. Now this slave's task is to sniff and kiss them.

Starring Mistress Ariel
Category: Female Domination, Foot Worship, Foot Smelling, Foot Fetish, Femdom

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0f406369ff31f/Smelling_kissing_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
More Real than Reality


00:08:07 | 476 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I know what you dream about at night. I know you dream of being in my presence. I know those fantasies often drift into your waking hours. Once second, you're sitting at work and then next you imagine you're sitting in front of me. You're worshiping and praising your Goddess, kneeling before me. Over time, this fantasy will consume you, you know. With every day, you'll slip deeper and deeper into this imaginary world where you are my slave. Soon there will be no "real" world. Soon your mind will abandon reality for the sweet escape of being my slave. Isn't that wonderful?

Featuring: Alexandra Snow
Tags: Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Tease & Denial

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/8283bee53c2c2/More_Real_than_Reality_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Anal Cum Extraction


00:12:42 | 927 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Bunny Colby has decided to take her rubber slut's slave training to the next level with his orgasms. He will no longer be allowed to cum from his dick getting stroked as she wants her slaves to achieve orgasms only by anal pleasure. Before he can achieve that level of success he is must first understand what a prostate orgasm feels like and Mistress Bunny has the perfect toy to use. Just this once she will allow his cock stroked as she milks his g-spot with her steel wand leaving him breathless. No cum every goes to waste as she scoops it all back on the anal wand and shoves it all in his ass where cum loads belong. He is now a hands-free bitch and will only cum by his ass getting fucked and filled.

Featuring: Bunny Colby
Categories: CBT, Forced Orgasm, Handjobs, Hooded, Prostate Massage

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/22ac6bbb07932/Anal_Cum_Extraction_saf_5.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Goddess Lena: "Wheel Of Fortune"


00:09:27 | 566 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

What happens when a fat stupid piggy hangs from a rotating cross in front of two goddesses? It becomes particularly interesting when the two ladies are Goddess Lena and Reell. Fool FedEx will think of both of us for a very long time.

Tags: Extreme Abuse, Extreme Humiliation, Extreme Degradation, Deutsche Sprache, German Language, German Mistresses, German Femdom, German Goddesses, German Dominatrix, German Dominas, Double Domination, Dual Domination, Duo Of Dommes, Two Mistresses One Slave, Goddess Lena, Pro Mistress, Pro Domina, Pro Domme, Pro Dominatrix, Spitting

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/00c709423a36f/Glucksrad_german_saf_4.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Are You Ready For Halloween?


00:06:07 | 84 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Ready for halloween my little pig? Well I have the perfect thing for you to jerk off to, my tight orange stockings which I know you love. Trick or treat, smell my feet, inhale every scent of my stinky feet. Don't they smell so yummy? I know they do my little piglet, so edge and inhale my smelly halloween feet while I drain away your wallet.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/fb5497b1c9f9a/AreYouReadyForHalloween_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Jazmine's Interview


00:10:24 | 273 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Meet Jazmine. She is a beautiful woman who is new to foot fetish. Jazmine may be new to foot shoots, but knows all about guys who like feet. Unlike most women who come over, Jazmine didn't wear or bring any closed-toe shoes. She doesn't like her feet being confined, and only has an old pair of work sneakers [which she will wear next time]. When I met her, she wore Victoria Secret slides, which resembled Adidas slides. Jazmine is so sexy
from head to toe, that she got a pass on breaking the rule today. Her accent alone makes up for it, and her high-arched feet are the icing on the cake! Make sure you see Jazmine's interview because it will surely set the tone for the rest of her videos, and for her next shoot. Note: If you look closely, you will see the balls of Jazmine's feet are slightly dirty from her sandals.

Category: Foot Fetish, Highly Arched Feet, Interviews, Sandals, Foot Smelling, Toe Wiggling, Jazmine

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/ec7e3778593db/jzmintrvw_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Boot Lover in My Boudoir


00:06:21 | 143 Mb | 720x576 | mp4

As you wander into Lady Bellatrix's boudoir to gaze upon her thigh high PVC boots, she wants to see how much she can tease you with them. Dressed in classic Mistress attire with her Agent Provocateur corset with stockings and suspenders, you will certainly beg to worship at the foot of a true Goddess. Bellatrix knows how much you love her otk boots and look at how they shine!

I bet you'd love to have the honour of licking the soles of her beautiful boots, so she commands you to get your slave tongue out and start licking. Hear them crinkle as they rub together. Worshiping her boots is only for the worthy though and know you will have to prove yourself again and again.

Mistress: Lady Bellatrix

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c45e27c5a12e4/lmf-boot-lover-in-my-boudoir_saf_4.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Lifestyle Domme


00:09:07 | 335 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Some of you boys think that because I do what I do for money, that it invalidates my status as a "Lifestyle Domme". Well I'm here to let you in on a little secret: It doesn't. Of course, I'm the best at what I do. I can tear men down in an instant. I can look you up and down and tell you where all your weaknesses and desires lie and then fulfill them. And you boys think I should be giving away that service for free? Not on your life. Of course, I love what I do. I wouldn't have spent the better part of 10 years doing it if I didn't. But my skills have value, my body has value, my time has value, my work has value. I know all these things even without the constant validation of your money. So, you petty little boys need to learn that being a lifestyle sub doesn't get you a free pass to the Goddess Snow show. Being able to witness me being unapologetically who I am comes with a price tag. And you love it that way. Featuring: Alexandra Snow

Tags: Ass Worship, Femdom POV, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5103f5a772c0d/Lifestyle_Domme_saf_3.mp4