• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Great Femdom Collection

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Punished And Used At The Cross - Part 1


00:18:39 | 552 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

See how Dominique Furuta is teasing and punishing a Slave in a dungeon in London. Tied to the cross she loves playing with his cock, his nipples and she loves to stay close with her body to his body

Categories: CBT, Ebony Domination
FEATURED MODELS: Dominique Furuta

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c5e3dc874731e/Punished_And_Used_At_The_Cross_Part_1_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Damazonia's Fuck Toy


00:05:21 | 391 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Damazonia has just finished working her slave over as seen in Damazonia's Gimp and now it's time to violate him with her big strapon cock. "Of course my gimp has to be fucked" she tells him as she walks around his bound body to his waiting slut hole. Damazonia talks about how she loves her power and thrusts her cock inside him. She touches his little useless unit to stimulate him even more, to go along with the strapon and nipple clamps. Damazonia looks divine as she thrusts in and out of her property. The poor little bitch whines but can't speak as his mouth is gagged. "I will fuck you all night" she tells him and teases him that she might even let him cum. She really bounds her gimps hole and you get some great views of her amazing legs and ass in the process. She holds on to the chain of the nipple clamps like it's a horse rein and then accidently, or maybe not, she pulls one side off him, the slave screams in agony much to Mistress's pleasure.

Mistress: Mistress Damazonia

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/67a124629578d/kac-Damazonias-fuck-toy_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Baby Brother's Babysitters


00:05:33 | 88 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Annoyed that I once again have to babysit my strangely kinky little brother, I enlist my 2 best friends to help me make his day a living hell -- just because I can. Everything from bondage experiments to foot smothering to cock-teasing forced feminization, baby brother's forced to endure it all. Hard to say if he likes it or not... it does end up ruining one of my favorite pink catsuits... but you know how I feel about ruin.

Category: Female Domination, Femdom, Forced Crossdressing, Vibrator, Men Following Orders, Taboo

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/411a4fb3faa74/Bored_bdsm_Babysitters_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Angry Red Stripes


00:08:21 | 493 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Being the true sadist that I am, I am overly fond of the whip. Canes are nice, floggers are okay, but I get real joy from laying in a set of lines into the back of one of my slaves. If a slave can take my lashes with joy, then I know he is a true worshipper. My slave thanks me with every crack of the whip. He knows how much joy I get from leaving those beautiful red lines all down his back. He can't even see me, only feel the whip as it carves angry red lines into his flesh. Submitting to my sadism with joy is the mark of a true slave.

Featuring: Alexandra Snow
Tags: Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Whipping

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/6b8ea1ef9be7c/Angry_Red_Stripes_saf_5.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Mesmerized Little Loser


00:05:01 | 75 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Mesmerized by my boobs my little pet? Are you so deeply in love with me and my body that you are willing to do anything for me? Good, I love men who are weak and easily enslaved. Stare at my boobs pet, stroke your cock and keep paying. Do anything and everything I want you to because you're mine.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/719d48fcad673/MesmerizedLittleLoser_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Punished And Used At The Cross - Part 2


00:15:10 | 448 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

See how Dominique Furuta is teasing and punishing a Slave in a dungeon in London. Tied to the cross she loves playing with his cock, his nipples and she loves to stay close with her body to his body

Categories: CBT, Ebony Domination, Nipple Torture
FEATURED MODELS: Dominique Furuta

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/dd86e04734476/Punished_And_Used_At_The_Cross_Part_2_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
No Secrets from Me


00:15:43 | 922 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I know how much you want to open yourself up to me. I want this too. I want you to let yourself relax into a place where you can be fully open and vulnerable to me. Discard any notion of shame or embarrassment. I'm here to guide you deep into a place of pleasure and peace. There's no regret here. There's no doubt. You're going to let me deep into your psyche into a place where there are no secrets. Here in this place I can make you whole. Featuring: Alexandra Snow

Tags: Big Tits, Mental Domination, Mesmerize, Sensual Domination

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/88d4b6aeea4ea/No_Secrets_from_Me_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
All Men Get Fucked


00:18:17 | 1300 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Men are all a bunch of sluts and German Mistress Annie gets off on proving that with her big, fat strap-on cock. She unlocks her slut-boy out of his cage and bends his ass over to stretch his holes far and wide. He loves every second of her strap-on sliding in and out knowing that his place is always with a cock deep inside him.

Featuring: Anny Aurora
Categories: Blonde, Euro, Pegging, Strap-on

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f3d3da9eaa88e/All_Men_Get_Fucked_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
But I'm Your Step-Father


00:17:08 | 984 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

How quickly, how SMOOTH I ask my step-daddy in, to sit, to talk, to tell him a secret that makes me really SHY so I BLINDFOLD him, to not respond until I've said my piece so I GAG him. To have him fumble for my clothes, my UNDERWEAR, and touch, and take a PICTURE. And have him TIED and UNDRESSED and mine. This is a helluva ride. Only here. Only with you, my step-DADDY.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/ad52e3f3f7f9c/bmurstpfthr_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Beautiful Monster


00:09:13 | 531 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

* #1 TOP CLIP IN CATEGORY *

Open your eyes. No, it's not a dream. Am I a demon? vampire? witch? I am the Beautiful Monster you have seen only in your deepest, darkest fantasies. And it is the time of year that I like to come out and play. you didn't imagine I would be this terrifyingly arousing, did you... Taking over every corner of your mind and body. Strip off your clothes now! your cock hardens as I point at it with My long sharp claw. Weak, horny, vulnerable. I can do whatever I please with you. Stroke that cock! No, you are doing it wrong. I shall take over. It is now My cock, My balls, and I will stroke it between My claws. In My grip you feel pleasure out of this world. Such immense overwhelming pleasure under My control. you want to explode with orgasmic bliss at My touch. But My power controls exactly when you will finally let go. At last, now you will cum for Me.

For the last time. No, it's not a dream. It's a nightmare. Let's see what else My claws will do to you. The scariest, most horrifying thing to be done to a male. Ha ha ha

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/32a775152f2a4/btflmnstr_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
CBT The Mistress Sarah Kelly Way - Merciless Dominas


00:11:31 | 498 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Sarah Kelly is a well known British dominatrix from the Manchester area. We asked her at her arrival to our shoot about her favorite practices. The first thing she mentioned was CBT - so what would be better than to ask her to show us on camera how a CBT session should be carried out. Sit down, relax and watch how Mistress Sarah Kelly performs classic CBT on slave James.

Category: Cbt, Cbt Instruction, Sarah Kelly, United Kingdom, 2016, Slave James, Real Female Domination

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1b6c074a1e1bc/cbtsarahkelw_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Under My Leather Pants


00:06:53 | 400 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Back again? I assumed as much. You saw my ass in leather pants in the preview and immediately your mouth began to water. You live to see my ass in leather pants. You can imagine them, can't you? You can imagine their smell, their warmth. You can see the way they shine and enhance the curve of my glorious ass. You only wish you could reach out through the screen and touch them. But you can't. You can only worship my leather pants, and what's underneath them, from afar. Featuring: Alexandra Snow

Tags: Ass Worship, Leather, Shiny Clothing

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b2be56652f7b7/Under_My_Leather_Pants_saf_4.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Ready To Be Teased And Denied?


00:04:55 | 88 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Ready to be teased and denied by my sexy body? Take off those pants and start stroking slave and tell me how much you lust after my perfect body, how you long to cum while worshipping it. I love to hear you beg and plead for an orgasm just so I can deny you and laugh.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d158d624ac4f4/ReadyToBeTeasedAndDenied_saf_5.mp4