• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Professional porn MILF, Mom, Wife, Mature

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Newcomer Juliett Russo fucks her daughter's fiance



Name of actress: Juliett Russo
Tags: 4K UltraHD, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Latina, Mature, MILF, Old and Young, Redhead, XXX

Milan is sleeping. Juliett Russo, a 54-year-old divorcee and mother of two daughters, is watching him and touching herself. She's wearing a low-cut top that shows off her tits. Juliett likes what she sees, and she likes it even more after she pulls back the sheets and sees his morning wood. Daringly, Juliett takes Milan's hard-on out of his shorts. By this time, he's having sweet dreams, and they become even sweeter when Juliett wraps her lips around his dick. We've all had this dream, but how many times has it been real? Well, it is today. The thing is, Milan thinks his girlfriend is sucking his cock, not his girlfriend's mother, and he wakes up startled. "I'm going to be your son-in-law," he protests. "I'm going to marry your daughter." Juliett doesn't answer. She's too busy sucking his cock. She's a woman of few words when she has a cock in her mouth. She gives him the best blow job of his life then proves that MILF pussy is the best pussy. Will her daughter find out? Who knows? If we were Milan, we'd dump the daughter and keep banging the mom. Milan is 26 years old. We asked Juliett if she'd ever had sex with a much-younger man and she said, "Yes, I have. He was a friend of a friend whom we hung out with. At the end of the night, we ended up in a hotel. He was the first young guy I had sex with." Juliett is from Venezuela and lives in Miami, Florida. She's 5'2", 128 pounds with C-cup tits. They look bigger to us, but we're not going to argue with a woman, especially when she's wearing bras that are too small for her chest. She's into pole dancing, cooking and baking. She likes humble men with a sense of humor. She once had sex in a boat. She's never had sex with another woman. And she's not a swinger or a nudist. But she is a very hot, very sexy 50Plus MILF, and that's all that matters to us.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Newcomer Juliett Russo fucks her daughter's fiance
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 32 min 6 s
Size: 928 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
When the escort is your friend's mom



Name of actress: Brie Daniels
Tags: 4K UltraHD, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallow, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Hairy Pussy, Hooker, Mature, MILF, Old and Young, Redhead, XXX

"I had fantasies in the back of my mind, but I was always a little prudish and didn't want to tell anyone what my fantasies were, so I didn't tell anyone what I wanted to do," said 58-year-old divorcee and mom Brie Daniels. Today, she's making a lot of fantasies come true. Sean calls for an escort. "Preferably a redhead," he says. "Mature would be ideal as well. Old enough to be someone's mom." But then Brie shows up at his door. "Mrs. Daniels!" he says. He knows her? "What are you doing here?" "You did ask for a mature redhead, didn't you?" she says. "Is this what you've been doing all these years?" He's her son's friend. She's wanted him for a long time. He's wanted her, too, but he never imagined it would actually happen. "You're even bigger than I hoped," Brie says between sucks of his cock and licks of his balls. And before long, he's fucking her hairy pussy and cumming in her mouth. "I think most people who know me would be stunned to see me in porn, even though they might have suspected all along that I would have a great time at it," Brie said. "Yes, I'm the woman-next-door, but I'm always the first with a sexy joke or sexual innuendo. I did all the family things and now I get to do the me thing."

GENERAL INFO:
Name: When the escort is your friend's mom
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 19 min 45 s
Size: 488 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Dani loves her toys



Name of actress: Dani Dare
Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo, Toy

Today, big-titted, 50-year-old blonde Dani Dare talks dirty to get you off. And if that's not enough, she buzzes her pussy with an old-fashioned vibrator and fucks her cunt with another toy. Dani is from Canada and lives in Tampa, Florida. She's married. We asked her what makes her horny, and she said, "When a group of our friends all dress in theme and all get naked together on the dance floor. And sometimes people ask to watch us have sex. Kissing sexy, hot girls makes me horny. And guys, too." 50PlusMILFs: What do you do for your guy to make him feel special, in and out of bed? Dani: I love to put on sexy outfits for him when we go out. I will tease a few people we see, do a little grinding on the dance floor and then come back and lay a big, wet kiss on him to let everyone know who I'm with. I plan sexy surprises for him. I plan our crazy vacations. I love to add some role play to sexy situations. I'm the dream wife! 50PlusMILFs: If time were frozen for 24 hours, what would you do? Dani: I'd play naked volleyball at Hedonism or somewhere else that could handle our crazy friends. Party our asses off like we did New Year's Eve! 50PlusMILFs: What makes you laugh the hardest? Dani: Watching our friends do stupid stuff, especially when they have chicken legs! I love shows like Disjointed and Tosh. 50PlusMILFs: What's the best compliment you've ever received? Dani: I have competed in the Miss No Swimsuit contest a couple of times, and all the girls go in knowing that the biggest club attendees usually win first, second and third prize, but I won Best Breasts both times and won Miss Congeniality, which is voted on by all the contestants, so it meant the most to me. 50PlusMILFs: What's a sure-fire way for a guy to get on your good side? Dani: Just be yourself. And I'm a sucker for romance. For me, it's the small things that they do for me. Playing with my hair, holding my hand, kissing me for no reason at all. 50PlusMILFs: Sex on the first date? Dani: If they turn me on and ask my hubby very nicely, their chances are very good!

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Dani loves her toys
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 2 s
Size: 393 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Even Southern belles take it up the ass!



Name of actress: Missy Thompson
Tags: Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, XXX

The dude wants to talk. Missy Thompson just wants to fuck. The way she's grabbing his crotch, the way her tits are bulging out of her lingerie send that very message. "You can fuck me all day long with that big dick," Missy says. "You can fuck me in the ass with that big dick." He can and he does, but first, Missy sucks his cock and opens her 51-year-old pussy for his hard-on. "The harder the better," Missy offers. Born in Biloxi, Mississippi, Missy lives in Alabama, and you know what they say about Southern belles, how they're proper and demure? Missy isn't, and she isn't afraid to admit it. "I don't care what a guy looks like, where he's from or what he does," she said. "As long as he's clean, is open to fun things and has a hard cock and knows how to use it, he and I will get along very nicely." But like a proper Southern woman, Missy isn't in-your-face when it comes to approaching men. "I let my body and smile take care of my part," Missy said. "His hard cock will take care of his part." And Missy's asshole will take care of her part. Just watch.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Even Southern belles take it up the ass!
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 20 min 11 s
Size: 564 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Nurse Cammille gets a creampie



Name of actress: Cammille Austin
Tags: Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, Cumshot, MILF, Nurse, XXX

"I'm a surgical nurse," said 56-year-old mother and grandmother Cammille Austin from Arkansas. "I actually work in the operating room with my husband. He loves that I'm doing this. He loves to watch, and it makes our sex so much better." Cammille is a horny GILF with big, fake, pierced tits and a meaty, pierced pussy. She tells us, "My pussy is so wet. I want a cock inside me. I want to get fucked so bad." Well, 25-year-old Rocky shows up, and he fucks her good, deep and hard. Cammille gets her legs all the way back so we can see her puckered asshole while he fucks her cunt. When Rocky can't hold back any longer, he empties his balls into her old pussy. Cum pours out of her gaping fuck-hole. Cammille's pussy is a genuine gaper, as good as it gets. "I love motorcycles," Cammille said. "I ride a Harley Davidson Fat Boy, and my husband rides a Chopper. We go on long bike rides with friends. It's an incredible feeling to just hop on your bike and go for a ride. Other than that, I just enjoy spending time with my family and the kids. I'm an outdoorsy type, too. I love to camp-out and be out in nature." She loves to fuck. "I think sex is just one of the greatest things you can do in life." And if she can do it while we watch, that makes it even better.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Nurse Cammille gets a creampie
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 22 min 30 s
Size: 629 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Dressed for work...and sex!



Name of actress: Beau Diamonds
Tags: 4K UltraHD, Big Tits, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Redhead, Solo

"Hi, guys!" 51-year-old British MILF Beau Diamonds says at the start of this scene. "You've just caught me getting ready for work. Today, I thought I would wear my lovely, electric pink dress because I love pink. It's my favorite color." Wow! What a coincidence! Pink is our favorite color, too. It's the color of pussy! And, as it turns out, Beau's pussy is very pink. "Pink aways makes me feel very, very sexy," Beau says. "What do you think? Do you like my cleavage? Think it's going to be turning on all the guys in the office, do you?" Yeah, we do, especially when Beau shows us how she's going to bend over their desks with her tits pouring out. Next, Beau shows us her dress. It's short. She's wearing seamed stockings, a garter and pink fuck-me shoes. "Stockings make me feel very hot and horny," Beau says. Maybe that's because she is hot and horny. Beau is beautiful and has great tits and a really nice ass. And in this scene, she fucks herself with a big dildo in missionary and doggy-style. More about Beau: "I run and have completed a number of half-marathons and one full marathon." "I love to take my dog on long walks, especially on the beach." "I like my guys to have a good sense of humor and be smiley and laid back." "I love spending time with my family." "I like big, thick cocks." Got one for her?

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Dressed for work...and sex!
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 20 min 0 s
Size: 572 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Honey Ray fucks her honey pot



Name of actress: Honey Ray
Tags: 4K UltraHD, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo, Toy

"I love sex, and it's all about having fun," 58-year-old wife, mother and grandmother Honey Ray said. "I'm a giver and a pleaser, so I love making people feel good." Today, Honey Ray is making herself feel good, and by doing so, she's going to make you feel good, too. She fucks herself with a big, clear, ribbed dildo and makes her pussy and ass gape. "I don't think I've slowed down one bit. I enjoy sex now more than ever," said Honey Ray, who was 53 years old when she fucked on-camera for us for the first time. Honey Ray's kids found out what she's been doing in our studio, but if you think that stopped her from coming back, you don't know Honey. "I said to them, 'Do you think I've changed in the last 10 years?' They said, 'No.' I said, 'Am I the same person I always was?' They said, 'Yes.' So I said, 'Well, then you have nothing to worry about.' I'm going to keep doing what I've been doing." Honey Ray once told us, "My dream fuck is with a 35- to 40-year-old man who has an eight-inch cock. We're in a log cabin during the winter, there's snow outside and we're fucking in front of the fire. It sounds romantic, right? Maybe so, but in my mind, it's filthy. I'm sucking his cock real sloppily and then tonguing his asshole, and he's got his finger buried up my ass while he fucks me. And when he's eating me out, I've got a dildo in my pussy while he tongues my clit." Her kids probably don't need to know about that.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Honey Ray fucks her honey pot
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 18 min 54 s
Size: 545 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
An evening in with Veronika Vixon



Name of actress: Veronika Vixon
Tags: Big Ass, Brunette, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo

Veronika Vixon, who's 55 years old and lives in Utah, is wearing a short, black dress with ultra-high stilettos. "I think I wanna change plans for tonight," she tells us. "How about staying in for the night? I know I'm all dressed up and we're all ready to go, but maybe we can have more fun if we just stay in, if you know what I mean?" We know what you mean, Veronika. "Any interest in staying in for the night?" she says as she drops her top a little and shows off her big tits. "I promise I'll give you what you want. You won't be disappointed." We have no doubt about that, especially when we discover that Veronika is wearing crotchless panties. And you know what it means when a woman is wearing crotchless panties. It means she wants to make access to her pussy as easy as possible. But even those panties come off at around the halfway mark and we get a completely unobstructed view of Veronika's wet, pink cunt. She fingers it deep and hard. After the scene, she told us she came three times, but we would've guessed she came a lot more than that. Warning to those who live in a place with thin walls: Keep the volume down! Veronika gets very loud when she cums. We asked Veronika if she usually wears panties, and she said, "Well, that all depends on the occasion. I am obsessed with my ass and feel that panties are a big part of dressing it up. I have been an aficionado of very eccentric and beautiful panties. I designed many of my own panties using crystals and pearls. I love modeling panties. My very favorite panties are boy shorts with garters. Certain outfits do not allow you to wear panties, however, I typically wear lace boy shorts. Sometimes boy shorts with crystal or pearled garters." Sounds over extravagant to use. Crotchless will do just fine.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: An evening in with Veronika Vixon
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 12 min 22 s
Size: 348 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Keli Richards teaches Sex 101



Name of actress: Keli Richards
Tags: 4K UltraHD, Brunette, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo

"Hello. My name is Keli Richards, and today, we are going to talk about Sex 101," this 52-year-old divorcee, mom and former porn star said. "I just got fucked up the ass by the neighbor, and I'm still horny, so in order for you guys to know what I want, I'm going to teach you a couple of tips. You know I'm loud, and you know I love to be manhandled. I want a man to walk in the room and tear this shirt off me. I just want him to grab me. I like it rough, I like it sexy and I like it hot." Keli's all by herself, so she gets off by stripping out of her little top and shorts and fingering her pink pussy and tight asshole, and, gentlemen, we have no idea how Keli's asshole has stayed so tight considering the way it got fucked by two huge-dicked studs in her two 50PlusMILFs.com scenes. "It's still tight and it can still take big porn cocks," Keli said. "Getting ass-fucked by porn studs is something I missed. I got away from it for a long time. I was in accounting and the tax field. I crossed over into the medical field and even had a kid, but I think this is what I do best." No arguments there.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Keli Richards teaches Sex 101
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 13 min 11 s
Size: 369 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Jana gets her glasses glazed



Name of actress: Jana
Tags: Blowjob, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Glasses, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, XXX

Jana, a 54-year-old wife (she's wearing her wedding ring) and mom, quickly gets her tits out (one of her nipples is pierced), and it's obvious that she wants to play. But who is she going to play with? Well, at first, this Czech hottie is going to play with herself. She sheds her panties, keeps touching her tits, lies back and spreads her legs. Jana touches her pussy, which is also pierced, and by the way, have we mentioned that she's wearing eyeglasses? She is. Jana keeps rubbing herself, keeping eye-contact with the camera, spreading her pussy wide, showing us how pink her pussy is (very pink!). And then her playmate shows up. Now, a gentleman would probably go down on Jana. Eat her pussy. But Frank is not a gentleman. He has a hard-on, and he shoves it in Jana's mouth. She doesn't back away. She eagerly slurps and sucks it, paying attention to his balls, too. Jana lies down and spreads her legs so Frank can fuck her pussy. He deep-dicks her in the spoon position, making Jana's tits jiggle, then she sits on top of his dick reverse-cowgirl. In-between, Jana sucks her pussy juices off his dick, then she bounces on his cock some more before he bangs her from behind, doggy-style. When he fucks her missionary, Jana spreads her pussy lips wide. The scene ends with Frank emptying his balls all over Jana's face. Some of his cum lands on her forehead, some on her nose, some on her glasses, some in her mouth. Maybe she should've taken off those glasses, but we're glad she didn't.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Jana gets her glasses glazed
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 25 min 37 s
Size: 884 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
When In Doubt, Fuck!



Name of actress: Victoria Peale
Tags: Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, Pantyhose, XXX

Here it is, the main event of the week, first-ever video of total amateur, 57-year-old MILF/GILF Victoria Peale fucking on camera for the first time. It's an impressive debut. This video starts off where Tuesday's interview session left off: Victoria lying on the bed and masturbating, our stunt-cock straddling her face and feeding his balls into her mouth. And then it picks up very quickly. For a woman who said she was nervous, Victoria sure can fuck on camera! The thing is, Victoria didn't think she knew how to fuck on camera. "What should I do?" she asked. "Just have fun," we said. "Do what you normally do when you have sex." "Should I be a slut?" she said. "Do you want me to be wild?" "Just be yourself," we told her. So here's Victoria, raw and unscripted, wanton at times, wild at others, but always the hot MILF next door. This is what we all fantasize about.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: When In Doubt, Fuck!
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 23 min 9 s
Size: 647 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Anal Shrink



Name of actress: Jasmine Fields
Tags: Anal, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, XXX

So little Ivan's parents have sent him to the shrink. "They sent me here because I can't stop thinking about my professor and hitting on her," he says. "Is that all?" says Jasmine Fields, who happens to be the kind of woman Ivan can't stop thinking about: 52 years old. Divorced. Sexy. Horny. "I also hit on my mom's friends whenever they come around," he says. "And I can't stop thinking about them, either." "Ivan, why don't you lay down and make yourself comfortable," Jasmine says. She asks him some questions about his attraction to older women, then says, "The only problem you have is one I think I can help you with. Live out your fantasies, Ivan. I can help you do that." But did Ivan say anything about anal sex and facials? No. That was Jasmine's idea.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Anal Shrink
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 24 min 8 s
Size: 673 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
The anal MILF and the pool boy



Name of actress: Cashmere
Tags: Anal, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallow, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Mature, MILF, Old and Young, XXX

Cashmere, a 58-year-old mom from Arizona, is horny. She's looking through her window and watching Rion, the young pool boy, clean her pool. "He's making me hot," Cashmere says as she touches himself. "What can I do with him today?" She'll come up with something. So she goes outside in her bathing suit and asks him for help. Seems like her bathing suit is digging into her shoulder, so she asks him to loosen it up. a bit. "You've grown up since I saw you last," she says. "You're looking good yourself, Mrs. Cashmere," Rion says. "I'm always here if you need me." "Actually, there's a little job inside the house that I wouldn't mind you looking at," she tells him. So she takes him inside. Has him sit down. Kisses him. Strokes his body. Sucks his cock. Sits on his cock then has him ram-rod her ass. Opens her mouth for his cum. He's 32 years younger than her, and that's the way she likes 'em. "I want people to enjoy what they see, and I hope they enjoy me," Cashmere said. "There is a little part of me that's nervous about this being out there for anyone to see, but it's exciting, too, not knowing who's going to see me." We're seeing you, Cashmere. We love what we're seeing.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: The anal MILF and the pool boy
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 21 min 7 s
Size: 590 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Deep Black



Name of actress: Renee Black
Tags: Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Interracial, MILF, Pussy-Eating, XXX

Renee Black, a 52-year-old divorcee, gets right to it in her first video scene at 50PlusMILFs.com. There's no setup. Before long, Renee is having her pussy eaten on-camera for the first time, then she has her mouth stuffed with big, black cock (face-fucked hard, too, right down to the balls) and gets her pussy slammed until her man cums deep inside. Renee was hoping to get fucked by a big, black cock in the 50PlusMILFs.com studio, and her wish was fulfilled. Renee just turned 52 the other day (September 25). Did you think we were going to deny a beautiful woman's birthday wish...especially when that wish is black cock? Renee is divorced. She's not a mom. She was born in Oklahoma and lives in Las Vegas. She likes to play pool. She used to be a bodybuilder and a cheerleader. She likes football, and her favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys. She enjoys sewing and painting. How did she find us? "My man found you on the Internet and told me to apply," she said. Application accepted! Renee is truly coming of age. She became a swinger about three years ago, and she says she walks around her house totally nude. She's had a BBC gang bang, and she says she loves younger men. "People who really know me wouldn't be surprised to see me here," she said. "I think it's where I belong!"

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Deep Black
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 21 min 42 s
Size: 607 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Kenzi's gaping pussy and fuck toy show



Name of actress: Kenzi Foxx
Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo

Kenzi Foxx is a 50-year-old mother of three, and, really, that's mindboggling. Her body is incredible: big, fake tits with pierced nipples, a flat stomach, long legs and a great ass. She's wearing lingerie that covers absolutely none of her rack, sexy stockings over her long legs, a garter belt and fuck shoes. She shows off every inch of her beautiful body today in her return to 50PlusMILFs.com, but we have to admit: the focus is almost always on her pink, gaping pussy, big clit and asshole. "I want to feel your cock in my pussy," she says. Lucky lady, she's going to get a big, black cock in her pussy and asshole later this week. Lucky guy, that's for sure. But today, we have Kenzi all to ourselves. We were absolutely not surprised when Kenzi told us she has been a personal trainer and an aerobics instructor. Her body is that hot. She's also been a bartender, a waitress and a nurse. "I've been a swinger for a couple of years," said Kenzi, who's from Brooklyn, New York. "I started out in BDSM and expanded to being shared at parties. One time, there was a line of guys waiting their turn and I started sucking this guy's cock while someone else was fucking me, and his wife started instructing me on how to suck his cock. The direction she was giving me was really hot." Kenzi is married. She says the people who know her in her vanilla life would be shocked to see her here. "I come off as innocent and naive," she said. "But close friends would not be surprised at all." Innocent? Naive? Not when she's showing off that beautiful cunt of hers and encouraging you to jack off. Kenzi's fetish: "I love my ass fucked and played with, if that's a fetish." She can call it whatever she wants.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Kenzi's gaping pussy and fuck toy show
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 17 min 0 s
Size: 449 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Kenzi doubles her fun



Name of actress: Kenzi Foxx
Tags: Anal, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Toy

In her first video at 50PlusMILFs.com, 50-year-old wife and mother of three Kenzi Foxx gives us a sex lesson and fucks her pussy and ass with toys. She's wearing crotchless panties for easy access, and she's definitely very good and very experienced with those toys. "I love being nude whenever I can," Mrs. Foxx said. "I became more comfortable with my body when I became a swinger the last two years." As for her masturbation routine, she said, "I usually watch porn and fuck myself with a dildo while I rub my clit." Interesting: Some women use their fingers. Some women use the shower head. Kenzi loves cock, so she uses the best simulation she can get. And when we asked her what sexually satisfies her best, she said, "My ass getting fucked while I use toys on my clit." Welcome to 50PlusMILFs.com, Kenzi. It's just like reality TV.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Kenzi doubles her fun
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 16 min 35 s
Size: 467 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
A creampie for a British divorcee



Name of actress: Sabrina-Jade
Tags: Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Creampie, Doggy Style, Food, High Heels, Kitchen, Mature, MILF, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Sabrina-Jade, a divorcee and mom from Bedfordshire, England, is a 50-year-old hottie with big, natural tits who wanted to try modeling. Instead of dismissing that idea as a fantasy, like most women do, she decided to contact us. Because of her tits, she's been in Voluptuous magazine, and because she's also a sexy, mature woman, she's been in the movie Big Racks, Hot MILFs 4. And now, because we thought you'd like her, here she is at 50PlusMILFs.com. Sabrina-Jade's fetishes are "men in uniform and bondage." No bondage in this scene, but she does have sex with a man in uniform. He's a property surveyor who's inspecting Sabrina-Jade's property. He ends up inspecting her tits, which are bulging out of her top (She's also wearing a tight, short skirt with fishnet stockings, so she's clearly ready for action). Luke eats her pussy on the kitchen counter. He sprays whipped cream onto her rack, and Sabrina-Jade licks it off her nips while he eats her cunt. She kneels to suck his cock and balls and gets down on the kitchen floor so he can fuck her from behind, ass up, tits hanging. Sabrina told us that's her favorite position. She and her stud fuck every which way, and we get great views of Luke's big cock stretching out her pussy as he rams it again and again before cumming deep inside. Sabrina-Jade is a seamstress. "I tailor my own clothes because my big breasts and small back can be a problem with standard sizes," she said. "I love sexy clothing and heels. I own many sexy dresses, catsuits, corsets, PVC and leather clothing, lots of boots and shoes and, oh yes, bondage outfits as well." Funniest pickup line a guy has ever laid on her: "In Tesco, a guy did ask where the melons were." We know where they are.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: A creampie for a British divorcee
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 12 min 34 s
Size: 431 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Deep Cock Sucking, Pussy Farts And More



Name of actress: Debi
Tags: Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, Redhead, XXX

In a video that's even filthier than her 50PlusMILFs.com debut--and takes the photo version of this scene--delightful Debi, a 50-year-old divorcee from Las Vegas, gets the Lucas treatment, and she gets it hard. But first, Debi, who's dressed sexily in lingerie, stockings, a garter belt and heels, puts on a sexy spread show for Lucas in their hotel room. Then he moves in and spreads her ass, but Debi can't take too much more of this showing off stuff. She needs cock, and she moves in fast, sucking Lucas hard and deep. There's some really good stuff at about the 7:45 mark, when Debi gets her face right into the camera as she swallows as much of Lucas's cock as she can, soaking it with her saliva and white, sticky deep-throat juices. Then she gets hammered, and hard. Check out the pussy farts when Debi's getting dicked from behind. She's completely uninhibited, a total sex animal, and she takes Lucas's load all over her slutty face. Yeah, we said slutty face. For Debi, that's a compliment.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Deep Cock Sucking, Pussy Farts And More
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 23 min 24 s
Size: 653 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
You Can Always Get What You Want



Name of actress: Sheri Fox
Tags: Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, Redhead, XXX

In this scene, 52-year-old Sheri Fox leaves no doubt about what she wants. "I want you to fuck that ass," she says as she bends over and spreads it, teasing the stud who's been sent to fuck her. "Have I got an ass for you!" From the start, Sheri is wearing a purple bra, stockings and a purple garter but absolutely no panties, so when she bends over, we can see the ass that this guy is about to fuck. But first, he's going to have his cock sucked (all the way, as Sheri takes him right down to his balls) and then he's going to fuck her nicely decorated pussy. When she's getting her pussy fucked, Sheri likes to look down and watch the cock going in and out of her. But all this is merely a prelude. Sheri turns upside down, spreads wide and says, "C'mon, fuck my ass. There it is." So the guy takes what he's given, and Sheri takes every inch of his dick in her needy asshole. This just might be our hottest scene ever.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: You Can Always Get What You Want
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 16 min 37 s
Size: 464 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Payton plays with her toys



Name of actress: Payton Hall
Tags: Blonde, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo, Toy

Payton Hall is 56 years old. She's a mother and a grandmother. She has nice tits and sexy tan lines. Today, she fucks her pussy with a dildo while a vibrator buzzes her clit, and she cums hard. When Payton first came to us in 2012, she was a real-estate broker and a swinging single who had sex on-camera for the first time. Payton enjoyed that experience so much, she kept doing it. Later this week, she'll do it again in a brand-new fuck scene. 50PlusMILFs: What did you do before you got into porn? Payton: Oh, lots of things. I started out waitressing and then I did a lot of self-employed things. I co-owned a construction company and a limo service. I was in real estate and house remodeling. I flipped homes. It was fun but not as much fun as this. 50PlusMILFs: What would be your perfect day? Payton: I love a good day out on a boat. A nice evening could be a dinner at a great restaurant with great company, beautiful food and wine and fresh flowers. And then sex! 50PlusMILFs: How does a man attract your attention? Payton: Maybe by asking me a question, trying to get to know me and by being kind of funny. Funny-sarcastic. I like that. I like to banter back and forth a lot. Flirty conversations are always fun. 50PlusMILFs: What's your fantasy? Payton: A gangbang or a good threesome. I have this one fantasy where the men are all beautiful and are all beckoned to service me. I love sex. I'm doing what I was always meant to do. I'm living my fantasy!

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Payton plays with her toys
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 18 min 4 s
Size: 474 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«