• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Professional porn MILF, Mom, Wife, Mature

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Juliet's toy story



Name of actress: Juliet Miller
Tags: Big Ass, Brunette, Mature, MILF, Solo, Toy

For today's video, 50-year-old Juliet Miller brought her toys with her. "Hi, I'm Juliet," she says at the start of the scene. "You know, I really, really wanted some sex today, but not a single one of my guys is available right now. They're all young guys, but they're off doing something more entertaining, I guess, although I don't know how that's possible because I'm very, very entertaining, even by myself. So I guess I will be by myself today, except for you. Do you want to watch me? Won't that be fun?" First of all, we're guessing Juliet is guessing wrong. We're guessing her young boys are just missing out on a golden opportunity to fuck a prime MILF. Second, we do want to watch her, and it will be fun. Juliet is going to substitute those young guys with her toys. A lot of toys. As toy shows go, this is a very good one, and it's clear that Juliet knows how to make herself happy even when she's all alone. Juliet was born in Oklahoma and lives in St. Petersburg, Florida. She enjoys being outdoors, horseback riding, swimming, dancing, fishing, hiking, going to rock concerts, being naked outdoors and snake hunting. Yes, we said snake hunting. Milking venomous snakes is on her bucket list. Sounds dangerous to us. We think she should just stick to milking man-snakes. She's very good at that, as you're about to find out.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Juliet's toy story
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 22 min 4 s
Size: 618 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Getting to know Amanda Ryder



Name of actress: Amanda Ryder
Tags: Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo, Toy

It's time to get to know Amanda Ryder, a 55-year-old wife and mom from San Francisco. Later this week, Amanda is going to suck and fuck a 24-year-old's cock. Today, we have an interview followed by a hot solo scene in which Amanda shows off her big tits and pretty pussy and fills her asshole with a butt plug. Amanda is a very interesting woman. A very sexual woman. For example, she watches sports but only so she can see the athletes in their tight uniforms. Her favorite TV show is Gilligan's Island because "I would do Ginger and Mary Ann together or separately." Her favorite Hollywood star is Denzel Washington because "he is one fucking sexy man!" She enjoys hiking and sewing. But... "I also enjoy my naughty hobbies, which are blow jobs and getting my pussy stretched. When I'm not working, I'm practicing and experimenting on improving my deep-throating skills, positioning and trying to be the biggest prick tease ever." Basically, most of Amanda's life revolves around sex. "I always dress sexy either at home or when I leave the house," she said. "I wear provocative clothes and have large breasts that I love to tease with." In today's video, Amanda is wearing a tight dress that shows off her big tits, stockings and a garter belt. Underneath, a corset. The woman aims to please. Her aim is dead-on.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Getting to know Amanda Ryder
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 17 min 51 s
Size: 500 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
A Pole Shoots Its Load Inside A Pole's Pussy



Name of actress: Ellie Anderson
Tags: Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, XXX

"When I came to the United States, I had never heard of the word MILF before I came here, and when I got divorced, I thought, 'Oh, what man will want me now?'" said Ellie Anderson, who was born in Poland and lives in Oregon. "But I have found out that many men want me." Who wouldn't want a horny MILF with a pretty face and a sexy body, especially one who knows how to go after what she wants, as she does in this video. "In Poland, the woman is supposed to be very subservient, and if she does the kind of things I like to do now, she would be looked upon as a whore," Ellie said. "I am happy to be in the United States!" Here, she's happy to have Private Ivan in her mouth (he gives her a good face-fucking), then in her Euro cunt, and she's especially happy when Ivan blows his load inside her 55-year-old snatch. Only in America, eh?

GENERAL INFO:
Name: A Pole Shoots Its Load Inside A Pole's Pussy
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 19 min 16 s
Size: 537 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
DP MILF Milena



Name of actress: Milena
Tags: Anal, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Double Penetration, MILF, Nurse, Threesome (FMM), XXX

"I am not the kind of woman who can be satisfied by just one man," said Milena, a 55-year-old divorced mom from the Czech Republic. Hey, who ever said she had to be? In this scene, Milena gets satisfied in her pussy and asshole by two lucky guys. They even DP her, because that's what Milena likes. For example, she masturbates using her fingers, toys and butt plugs. And, yes, she does DP herself when she masturbates. Can you imagine walking in on her when she's on all fours with fuck toys sticking out of her pussy and asshole? Nice sight! Milena, who's blonde, fit and sexy, is a nice sight. No wonder she has sex three or four times a week, not always with the same man...or men. As for women, she said, "It's not as much fun. They don't have a penis." No, they don't. Well, sometimes they do. Milena has never had a chick with a dick, but we're sure she'd try it. She's a woman who will try just about anything. Then again, she likes romantic dates and going for long walks. She enjoys reading and watching TV. We enjoy watching Milena getting DP'd.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: DP MILF Milena
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 25 min 0 s
Size: 700 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Creampied by her step-son



Name of actress: Beth McKenna
Tags: 4K UltraHD, Bikini, Blowjob, Brunette, Creampie, Cum Swallow, Doggy Style, Hairy Pussy, Mature, MILF, Oil / Lotion, Old and Young, XXX

Beth McKenna, 52, is sunbathing in a little bikini, the kind most 52-years-olds wouldn't dare wear. She gets her tits out (they're little and firm), pours oil on them and rubs it in. Beth is clearly enjoying herself and her hot body. And so is somebody else. You see, Beth is not alone. She's being watched. Nicky is looking at her from above, and he's enjoying himself, too. But then he trips over a step and Beth hears him. "Nicky, is that you?" she says. By the way, when she says that, she does not cover up. HER TITS ARE STILL OUT. "Were you watching me?" she asks. He stumbles over his words. "Mom?" Mom? "You can call me Mom," she says. "I am your step-mom. Why don't you come down here?" He does as ordered, and it's immediately apparent to Beth that he was watching her. Why is it apparent? Because Nicky is tenting his trousers. So Beth does what any step-mother would do. She asks him, "Do you want to see what your dad is fucking?" Okay, so any step-mother would not say that. But Beth would. She takes him inside and sucks his cock, and he gets to fuck Step-Mom's slightly hairy pussy and cum inside it. And Step-Mom eats his cum. Hmmm...step-son creampies his step-mom...isn't that a little risky?

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Creampied by her step-son
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 19 min 18 s
Size: 519 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Flashback Tuesday: Barushka fucks



Name of actress: Barushka
Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Mature, MILF, Old and Young, XXX

Here's Barushka, a 56-year-old, hot-bodied mom who had never fucked on-camera until she came to our studio in 2004. Barushka starts out dressed while her dick-for-hire--who's only 23 years old--starts out totally naked and hard. She drops to her knees and sucks his cock loudly and enthusiastically. This is great stuff from a beautiful, sexy lady who really could've been a pro if she'd wanted. Instead, she simply had sex on-camera a few times to help pay for her daughter's wedding. Isn't that a beautiful story of motherly love? This scene has never appeared on 50PlusMILFs.com because when it was shot, 50PlusMILFs.com didn't exist. So we're featuring it now because Barushka was such a big hit when she debuted and also because this is a hot fuckin' scene. Barushka was born in Dayton, Ohio. She was living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida when this scene was shot. She measures 34-22-34 with big, fake tits that you gotta love. Occupation: Dental assistant. Hobbies: "Making love." Wildest sexual encounter: "In an outdoor mall with me wearing nothing under my fur coat." How often she has sex: "Every night." Favorite position: "Doggy style." What she wants to do that she's never done: "I'm doing it now!" Barushka, if you're out there and happen to see this scene, you should be proud: 16 years later, we're still jacking off to you.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Flashback Tuesday: Barushka fucks
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 720
Duration: 17 min 0 s
Size: 320 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Welcome The New Hot Mama



Name of actress: Laura Layne
Tags: Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, XXX

A hot newcomer to 50PlusMILFS, Laura Layne is very generous. She lets the 50PlusMILFS camera into the models' dressing room so we can see her lube up her butthole and then prepare it for cock with a butt plug. First, she sticks two fingers up her tush. Laura inserts the lubed butt plug next, sliding it in and giving it a little wiggle. She'll keep that in, spreading her ass until it's time for the real deal. Climbing into bed, Laura is ready to meet young Rocky. He fingers both of her hot lady holes, undresses her and sucks her 34DDs. Standing up, he feeds Laura his big meat. She jerks and blows him. He lays back on the bed so Laura can orally worship his cock while she warms up her pussy lips with her hand. Laura wants Rocky to visit her pussy and mounts him in a cowgirl. While Rocky spreads her ass cheeks apart, Laura gets louder and louder as she rocks back and forth, her pussy swallowing the young dude's dick to the hilt. Laura flips around and rides him in reverse cowgirl. She sucks his dick again and then turns to him and says, "I need you to fuck my ass. I'm ready." Laura and Rocky get on their sides and while Laura is fingering her pink honey-trap, her new fuck friend slides his shaft slowly into heaven's gate. As he builds up fucking speed inside her tight asshole, Laura's sounds of pleasure and delight get louder and louder until she cums.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Welcome The New Hot Mama
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 22 min 47 s
Size: 635 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Sherry wants you to watch



Name of actress: Sherry Stunns
Tags: 4K UltraHD, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo, Toy

Sherry Stunns, a 51-year-old divorcee and mom, is doing some gardening. She's wearing a tight top and short shorts, but she's still very hot. "I'm getting moist all over," she says. Gardening seems to be a very sensual activity for Sherry because she can't stop touching her big tits. She moves a hand between her legs. She drips water over her body, getting nice and wet, then she unzips her pants so she can get better access to her pussy. But then she notices something. Or someone. "Hey, little perv!" she says. "Do you like what you see?" Who? Me? "Come a little closer," she says. "So, you're peeping on me, huh?" Well, yeah. But being watched doesn't stop her. In fact, it encourages her. She invites you inside, where she gets her tits out and shows off her nice, round ass. Then, totally naked, she spreads her legs, plays with her pussy and slides a set of anal beads into her asshole while she encourages you to jack off. No encouragement needed. Seeing Sherry is all we need.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Sherry wants you to watch
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 17 min 2 s
Size: 392 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
When 50PlusMILFs.com meets 60PlusMILFs.com



Name of actress: Jenna Covelli
Tags: Blonde, Blowjob, Cuckold, Cumshot, MILF, Threesome (FFM), XXX

Today, 50PlusMILFs.com meets 60PlusMILFs.com in a Thanksgiving special featuring 51-year-old comeback girl Jenna Covelli and 65-year-old Scarlet Andrews. So, while your friends and family are passed out on the couch after stuffing their stomachs (and watching one football game after another), you can sneak up to your private room and enjoy two of the hottest mature women in the universe. And talk about stuffing! Jenna and Scarlet get their mouths and pussies stuffed with young meat, then they get heaping helpings of guy gravy all over their faces! Scarlet is a wife, mother and grandmother. She was born in Alabama and lives in a nudist resort in Tampa, Florida. Her husband accompanied her to this shoot and got to watch his wife and Jenna slutting it up. He likes to watch his wife getting fucked by other men. Scarlet likes fucking other men in front of her husband. Jenna is a 51-year-old divorcee from Palm Springs, California. She has incredibly long, pliable nipples. The last time we saw her, she was fucking two guys. So Jenna's really getting into group sex these days. "I loved doing this scene with Scarlet," she said. "She's a very sexy woman. And the guys...I loved their cocks!" Let's all give thanks for women like Jenna and Scarlet, women who give up their pussies for their own pleasure and ours.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: When 50PlusMILFs.com meets 60PlusMILFs.com
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 18 min 42 s
Size: 523 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Shannon Does "Ass" She Promises



Name of actress: Shannon West
Tags: Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, XXX

"Hi, I'm Shannon West, and I'm going to take it up the ass today," Shannon says matter of factly at the start of today's scene."What are you going to do to me?" Shannon asks her stud, who's already groping her tits. "I'm going to fuck that ass of yours," he says. "I want to take it up the ass, baby," Shannon tells him, her leg draped over his. "I'm gonna suck that cock of yours." But before Shannon sucks his cock, she takes a seat on his crotch so he can play with her pussy. And then she sucks his cock. And gets face-fucked. And takes his dick in her 51-year-old pussy. And gets fucked in her oft-fucked ass. When it's all over, when Shannon's butt has been thoroughly plugged, her stud empties his load on her pussy, and Shannon rubs it in. "I loved that fat cock in my ass," Shannon says as she plays with the cum.This might be a good time to remind you that Shannon is a divorcee with three grown children. Kinda makes her hotter, doesn't it?

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Shannon Does "Ass" She Promises
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 20 min 37 s
Size: 575 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
A black cock-loving granny named Arianna Steele



Name of actress: Arianna Steele
Tags: Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Interracial, Mature, MILF, XXX

Just the facts about 51-year-old Arianna Steele, who, in this scene, her second video fuck, sucks and fucks Jax's big, black cock. She's married with three children and one grandchild. She lives in Nashville, Tennessee. She's 5'2" and weighs 117 pounds. She's into women and fantasizes about "a night of pleasure with Gal Gadot." For those of you who don't know (we didn't), she's an actress and model from Israel, and if we could get Gal and Arianna together for a lezzie scene or a three-way, we would, even though Gal is only 34. She loves big, black cocks. "I love black men," she said. "They have such big, beautiful black dicks and know how to please a woman." She's a swinger and has been for a long time. Her husband once arranged a 13-BBC gangbang for her. She's never forgotten it. The 13 guys fucked her mouth and pussy all night. Sounds to us like 13 is Arianna's lucky number. She's been an office manager for over 20 years. And if you are a guy with a big, black cock, we have very good news for you. "All a black man has to do is walk up in front of me and pull out his cock and I go straight to my knees," she said. And those are the facts about Arianna Steele!

GENERAL INFO:
Name: A black cock-loving granny named Arianna Steele
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 27 min 15 s
Size: 762 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Veronika Vixon DPs herself



Name of actress: Veronika Vixon
Tags: 4K UltraHD, Anal, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo, Toy

"I have done some wild things," 55-year-old Veronika Vixon from Utah said. "The most-fun job I ever had was working at the Shady Lady Ranch in Nevada. The girls who worked there were so entertaining and, of course, the customers even more so. It was thoroughly exhausting but definitely the most-interesting and fun job I've ever had." You gotta love a woman who's so horny and loves sex so much, she gives up her pussy for fun and money at a legal brothel. But nothing Veronika does can surprise us. After all, we've already seen her fucking on-camera three times, including the last time when a big, black cock drilled her tight old ass. And today? "Today, I have this wonderful show for you," Veronika says. First, she shows us her 55-year-old tits, or "boobies," as she calls them. They're big and beautiful. Then she gets on all fours, pulls aside her panties and spreads her pussy and ass. "I bet you'd like to go inside there and do some exploration," she says. "Wouldn't you like to explore inside that pussy? Look at that hot, juicy MILF pussy. Then she takes out her favorite toy and rubs it on her tits. She fingers her pussy through her crotchless panties then fucks it with her toy. Then she gets out another toy and DPs herself. Said Veronika, "The easiest way to attract my attention would be to engage me in conversation. I am super easy and fun and will speak with just about anyone unless they're smoking a cigarette. I won't flirt unless I know you have an interest. I love girls because they won't hold back and we'll be making out in just a few minutes! If a man is interested and wants my attention, he'll work his way between us. Ask me to dance and you have my attention." Veronika certainly has our attention.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Veronika Vixon DPs herself
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 296 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Cum along with Sandy Pierce



Name of actress: Sandy Pierce
Tags: 4K UltraHD, Blonde, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo

"I'm not a nudist. I like tan lines," said Sandy Pierce, a 59-year-old divorcee, mother and grandmother who lives in South Florida. In her 50PlusMILFs.com encore, Sandy shows off her sexy tan lines and a whole lot more. "I am so horny today," she says. "I'm like a caged animal, so I thought I'd put on my cheetah outfit. I hope you enjoy it." We're planning on it. Poolside, Sandy is wearing a matching cheetah print bra and panties with stockings and a garter belt. She loves tugging on her nipples and showing off her ass. She takes off her panties and rubs and fingers her MILF pussy. "I have the sweetest-tasting cum," she says. She loves licking her pussy juices off of her fingers. Sandy was born in Detroit, Michigan. She has been a magician's assistant and now she's a masseuse. We get the idea that happy endings are on her menu. Why do we get that idea? Because when we asked her if the people she knows would be surprised to see her here, she said, "Yes and no. I'm already in the massage business. Not everyone knows this, but my family does." What does being in the massage business have to do with fucking on-camera? We'll let you connect the dots. By the way, later this week, Sandy is going to suck and fuck a big, black cock. "I have an open mind and love fulfilling fantasies and fetishes," she said. "I have sex daily, sometimes two or three times a day. I love 69ing. I'm very oral and I love to ride on top, but all other positions are great, too." Bottom line: Sandy loves to cum. Come along with her.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Cum along with Sandy Pierce
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Duration: 13 min 58 s
Size: 2.83 GiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Look what Whinny brought home!



Name of actress: Whinny Spice
Tags: Blowjob, Brunette, Cuckold, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Mature, MILF, Old and Young, XXX

Whinny Spice, who's 52 years old, has been out all night. Her guy is sitting at home, all worried, but he needn't have been concerned. Whinny is in good hands. She comes home with a nice guy she met at the club and fucks him in front of her hubby. Is that a nice thing to do? It is if you're Whinny or the guy, who's young enough to be her son. Doing this at 50PlusMILFs.com is a very special experience for Whinny, who's from Arizona and was discovered by 60Plus MILF Leah L'Amour. "I have not had any really wild experiences, but the night I met my favorite guy was pretty amazing," she said."We met at a club. I noticed him as soon as he drove up on his bike, so I was watching him. A little later, I ended up sitting next to him in the smokers' circle. We started talking, hit it off, went inside and ended up playing, first in the couples room and then in the safari room." The safari room, where they went at it like wild animals. "I love to be taken from behind," Whinny said. "My breasts are very sensitive, so I like a lot of attention paid to them." Whinny is usually sexually assertive, but she can also be submissive, depending on the situation. "I generally prefer him to initiate sex," she said, "but I can and have on occasion made the first move." By the way, we have a question about cuckold scenes, and we'd like to get some answers from more than the usual two or three guys who comment. Like them? Love them? Dislike them? Hate them? What do you like about them? What do you dislike about them? Let us know. We're always listening to constructive criticism.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Look what Whinny brought home!
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 19 s
Size: 401 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Persia Rides The Pole



Name of actress: Persia Monir
Tags: Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, MILF, XXX

In this video, Persia Monir plays a woman who's auditioning for a job as a stripper. She should be able to get the job on looks alone, but the guy obviously wants to fuck her, and he does. Watch Persia dance. Watch her suck cock. Watch her pussy get drilled by a giant dick onstage. There's some very hot stuff in this video, and here's why: It's not fiction. There's a lot of truth in this video. Truth No. 1: Persia really is a stripper.Truth No. 2: Persia really does love to fuck. "I'm just as horny now as I was when I was younger," she said. "I think my orgasms are bigger now, and as an older woman, I'm not afraid to say what I want. I don't suffer in bed, I'll tell you that. I have a good time!" Persia hopes you have a good time watching her having a good time. This is a great video, and Persia is a great fuck toy. And that's the truth!

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Persia Rides The Pole
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 24 min 46 s
Size: 693 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Jen Is All About Sucking As Many Strippers' Cocks As Possible



Name of actress:
Tags: Group, Big Boobs, Mature, Double Blowjob, Amateur, Brunette, Blonde

Nothing starts the night off right like some group sex. These big boob honeys are going after every guy in the club, whether it's to ride their cock in public or just for tasting a big, thick dong slowly going down their throats, making them moan and groan in wild pleasure.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Jen Is All About Sucking As Many Strippers' Cocks As Possible
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 540 x 720
Duration: 19 min 56 s
Size: 389 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Persia Monir And Onia Nevaeh Are Naughty Lesbians



Name of actress: Persia Monir, Onia Nevaeh
Tags: Big Boobs, 18+ Teen, Mature, Facial Cumshot, Latina, Threesome, Brunette

Onia Nevaeh and Persia Monir are a mother and girl pair, who you'll find sitting on their leather couch, giving you an upskirt of their crotch along with some good cleavage shots. The girl is first to get screwed in her shaved pussy while the big boobed MILF masturbates, until it's her turn to get laid from behind, before they get a pearl necklace.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Persia Monir And Onia Nevaeh Are Naughty Lesbians
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 540 x 720
Duration: 30 min 52 s
Size: 557 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Kitty Sixx Always Has A Good Time Up On The Loft



Name of actress: Kitty Sixx, Veronica Sanchez, Yoha Galvez, Anna King, Lucy Cattiva, Caterina Cox
Tags: Group, Big Boobs, Mature, Facial Cumshot, Latina, Lingerie, Swallow, Cum Swapping, Brunette, Blonde, Red Head

It's time for the strippers to wrap things up and shoot their loads. Rather than pick one lucky lady to enjoy in the spoils, they line them up and give each and every party-goer a very special goodie bag to take home with them. Some get in on the face, others in the mouth and one or two even let it drip down their chin and onto their tits.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Kitty Sixx Always Has A Good Time Up On The Loft
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 19 min 9 s
Size: 482 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Ava Devine Is A Hockey Mom



Name of actress: Ava Devine
Tags: One On One, Big Boobs, Mature, Facial Cumshot, Latina, Swallow, Pov, Brunette

Ava Devine is a hard working, big natural boobed, MILF who had to stay home from work to get her carpet cleaned but, when the guy got there, all she wanted was for him to lick her mostly shaved pussy and fuck her until he was ready to cum. That's when she agreed to give him a POV blowjob, so he could plaster her face with a cumshot.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Ava Devine Is A Hockey Mom
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 540 x 720
Duration: 29 min 28 s
Size: 576 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Kendra Secrets Wants To Be Fucked As Much As Her Mommy



Name of actress: Kendra Secrets, Summer Bailey
Tags: Big Boobs, 18+ Teen, Mature, Facial Cumshot, Threesome, Brunette

Kendra Secrets and Summer Bailey are laying on the couch, trying to see whose pussy tastes best, the MILF's or the girl's While one gets cunnilingus, the other plays with her big tits and rubs her pussy, masturbating for an orgasm. Soon, the girl rides his rod while the mom sits on his face, until he gives them a shared, facial cumshot.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Kendra Secrets Wants To Be Fucked As Much As Her Mommy
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 540 x 720
Duration: 30 min 38 s
Size: 565 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«