• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Professional porn MILF, Mom, Wife, Mature

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Yours Facially, Trinity



Name of actress: Trinity Powers
Tags: Anal, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, MILF, Old and Young, XXX

Trinity Powers, who's now 52, has had her ass fucked and her pie creamed at 50PlusMILFs.com. Here, she's gonna get a facial from Ivan, who's about 31 years younger than her. The idea is that a bunch of friends are at a bar, and one of them, Ivan, is a virgin who has the hots for the mature cocktail waitress, Trinity. She takes him back to her place and proceeds to deflower him, or whatever it is that a woman does to a virgin male. Trinity has some experience with this type of thing. She works at a brothel in Nevada, and one of her recent clients was a virgin. "He was very excited," she said. "I was very excited. I had to take it very slow with him because I didn't want him to have an orgasm before he got inside of me. He did cum very quickly, but I let him take his time and get hard again so he could have me again." That's the kind of service a lot of hookers don't offer--in most cases, when you cum you're done--but Trinity, who's married and working on a book about the various types of sex professionals, is a special woman. Besides..."He had a nice cock," she told us. We knew there had to be something in it for her. With Trinity, all work is all play!

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Yours Facially, Trinity
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 20 min 4 s
Size: 561 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Suzy says,



Name of actress: Suzy
Tags: Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Mature, MILF, Old and Young, XXX

"Fucking is great, but being watched while I'm fucking makes it better," sexy, 58-year-old, white-haired Suzy said. "The fact that my husband was sitting 10 feet away and watching while this scene was being shot makes it even better." This scene has never appeared on 50PlusMILFs.com. Nor has Suzy. She's a hairstylist and housewife from Florida who, when we asked her what kinds of guys she likes, said, "Nine inches or better is real nice!" She didn't mean their height, of course. She meant the size of their cocks. Suzy just isn't like most 58-year-olds. She's a swinger who loves to watch and loves when people watch her. She's never had a problem seducing men her age and older but wanted to see how she'd do with a younger stud, which led her to us. The guy is 28. How'd she do? "Great pussy," Anthony said. "Tight as an 18-year-old's." How'd he do? "Great," Suzy said. "But I don't discriminate. Old cock, young cock...it's all good." Suzy's wildest sexual encounter: "In an elevator on the ninth floor with the door held open so it couldn't move. That was wild. We did get caught, by the way." Suzy said a man can get her attention by "telling me how sexy I am and rubbing against me. That tells me he's really interested in me, especially if he's hard!" The guy in this scene? Definitely interested.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Suzy says,
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 720
Duration: 17 min 47 s
Size: 228 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
The 51-year-old cougar takes a 21-year-old cock in her ass



Name of actress: Zena Rey
Tags: Anal, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, XXX

The last time we saw her, 51-year-old Zena Rey revealed that she had a wild side. Here, she proves it once again by sucking her man's balls and taking his cock deep in her ass. Zena Rey also told us, "Normally I'll wait for the man to make the first move, but I'm not afraid to go after what I want." And that's what she does here, going right after her 21-year-old fuck partner and draining his balls dry. Zena is a web-cam model from California. She's married. She's short 'n' stacked. She's a swinger and a nudist but not a mom. She describes herself as a cougar. "I think of myself as sexy but classy. A little glamorous," she said. We're not seeing that glamorous side here, not that we're complaining. "It was so hot seeing myself having sex on 50PlusMILFs.com," she said. "I invited some friends over to watch." And? "And a pretty wild party broke out!" Whether that wild party involved anal sex, we didn't ask. But, judging from this scene, we're sure it included a lot of ball-sucking.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: The 51-year-old cougar takes a 21-year-old cock in her ass
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 17 min 44 s
Size: 494 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Ass-fucked by a 22-year-old in her first scene!



Name of actress: Arianna Steele
Tags: Amateur, Anal, Blowjob, Brunette, Creampie, Cumshot, Doggy Style, High Heels, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Old and Young, XXX

When this video opens, Arianna Steele is lying in bed and buzzing her clit with a mini-vibrator. Johnny, who's only 22 years old, is watching from outside the house, peeking through the blinds, unable to believe what he's seeing. Arianna's really into what she's doing, and she looks great with high heels at the end of her long legs. But then she looks up and sees him. "Pervert!" she screams. "What are you doing?" Uh-oh. This isn't going to end well, is it? "Should I call the police?" She's really pissed off. So pissed off that she goes outside, grabs the kid and pushes him onto her bed. "I'm going to teach you a lesson," she says. She's going to give him a good tongue lashing, right? Well, kinda. What she's going to do to him does involve her tongue. And her mouth. And her throat. And also her pussy. "Have you ever been with a woman my age?" she asks. "I'm going to teach you a lesson." Arianna knows a lot. After all, she's a 51-year-old wife, mother and grandmother, and she can teach a young dude a thing or two. Like how to face-fuck a MILF. Like how to slap her face with your cock. And then how to fuck her every which way, and that means in her ass, too. Yes, you read that right: Arianna is getting ass-fucked in her very first porno. Not too many women do that. And then she gets a creampie. This oughta serve as a warning to all those young Peeping Toms out there, right? Uh, wrong.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Ass-fucked by a 22-year-old in her first scene!
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 21 min 58 s
Size: 614 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Arianna Steele's private DP party



Name of actress: Arianna Steele
Tags: Brunette, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo, Toy

It's play time with Arianna Steele, a 51-year-old wife, mother of three and grandmother from Nashville, Tennessee. We've already seen Mrs. Steele getting fucked on-camera. In her first ever hardcore scene, she took a 22-year-old's cock up her tight ass. In her encore, she sucked and fucked a big, black dick. "All a black man has to do is walk up in front of me and pull out his cock and I go straight to my knees," Arianna said. In this scene, Arianna is playing with two toys. One is long, thick and pink. She fucks her pussy with that one. Another is thick and black. That one goes inside her ass. Later on, Arianna double-stuffs herself with the pink toy and some anal beads. "Everyone in my normal life thinks I'm sweet and quiet," Arianna said. They clearly don't know the real Arianna--the one who likes to go to the swingers club and get used for hours by men and women. "I love to have my face cum on by as many men as possible, one after another," she said. "My husband set up a 13 BBC gangbang for me. They took turns on me for six hours, only stopping for drinks and restroom breaks. By the end, I was completely drenched in sweat and cum. It was one of the greatest moments of my life." Here's another great moment: "About six months ago, I was at one of the local swingers clubs and nothing was going on inside. When I was leaving, I stopped two different black guys and sucked and fucked them out in the open in the parking lot." So, yeah. Quiet and shy? Think again.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Arianna Steele's private DP party
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 15 min 37 s
Size: 438 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
When The Husband's Away, The Wife Gets Ass-Fucked



Name of actress: Raven
Tags: Anal, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, MILF, XXX

The lesson of this video is simple: If you're a husband with a hot MILF for a wife, don't leave your MILF alone in the house with another guy when she's horny. When this video opens, 56-year-old Raven from Idaho is making out with her husband on the couch. They're interrupted by the picture hanger, who made the mistake of stepping on their expensive piano. The hubby's pissed, but he's suddenly called away on business, leaving Raven horny and vulnerable. "Sorry, my husband's a little bit of an asshole," she tells the picture hanger. "Do you need help hanging those paintings?" She straightens the painting, then she straightens his dick. His cock goes straight into her mouth, then into her pussy, then into her tight MILF ass. Lesson learned for Mr. Hubby? Probably not. The picture hanger cums on Raven's ass, and he's still not back. Oh, well. He can catch whatever he missed on 50PlusMILFs.com.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: When The Husband's Away, The Wife Gets Ass-Fucked
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 21 min 44 s
Size: 609 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Ass-Fucked By Her Son's Best Friend!



Name of actress: Dacia Logan
Tags: Anal, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, MILF, Old and Young, XXX

Here's one of our favorite fantasies, maybe the oldest MILF fantasy in the book. It's called, "Fucking Your Best Friend's Sexy Mom." This one could actually be called, "Fucking Your Best Friend's Sexy Mom In The Ass." The mom is Dacia Logan, a 52-year-old divorcee from Queens, New York (born in Romania). In this video, she's playing a jilted housewife whose hubby has stood her up again (this happens all the time in real life, so no wonder she got divorced). The loser's car broke down. She's all dressed up and ready to go, and now she's pissed. She looks outside and sees her son sitting at the pool with his friend Juan and asks her son to go get his father. But, of course, this is just a ploy. She wants to be alone with Juan. "Could you come up here and help me with something," Dacia calls from the bedroom window. When he gets up there, Dacia is laying in bed. "You can help me with a lot of things," she says. "I was watching you. You look so sexy. You can give me what I need, can't you?" "But what about your son?" Juan asks. "Nobody has to know. It'll be our little secret." Dacia sits him down on the bed and goes right after his cock. She licks his balls and sucks his shaft real sloppily. Then she has Juan fuck her in several positions. When her pussy has been thoroughly plowed, she says the magic words. "Are you ready to stick it in my ass?" Dacia says. "I want to feel you in my ass." Hey, what are best friends for?

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Ass-Fucked By Her Son's Best Friend!
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 18 min 51 s
Size: 528 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
All that Jazz



Name of actress: Jazz
Tags: Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Mature, MILF, Pantyhose, XXX

"Rent is due on the first of the month. And no monkey business!" says 51-year-old Jazz as she lays down the law to her new boarder. "You look like you're in your first year of college." "Actually it's my second year," he says. As for that monkey business...it happens pretty quickly. He starts groping her tits and she sucks his cock. It's clear from Jazz's pierced nipples that she likes to fool around. She gags on his cock as he face-fucks her, and Jazz doesn't back away. Mature women don't, you know. They know that big cock isn't going to kill them. Check out how loud and hard Jazz cums when he fingers her pussy while she's got cock stuffed in her mouth. And it turns out that she has a pierced clit, too! In this remastered blast from the past, streaming for the first time and on 50PlusMILFs.com for the first time, the fortunate student pays his rent by banging Jazz's cunt about as hard as you can possibly bang it and cumming in her mouth. Don't you wish you could go back to school?

GENERAL INFO:
Name: All that Jazz
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 23 min 24 s
Size: 486 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Barefoot and fucked



Name of actress: Missy Thompson
Tags: Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, XXX

Some guys like women all done up in a fancy dress, garters, stockings and fuck-me pumps. And some guys like women totally naked from head to toe. That's 51-year-old Missy Thompson in this, her first hardcore video. Barefoot and fucked. Nothing to hide, proud cougar that she is. At one point, she gets her legs all the way back with the soles of her feet pointing to the ceiling so the stud can get his cock balls deep. "Fuck me harder!" Missy says before the stud cums in and out of her pussy (hey, sometimes it's hard for a guy to control himself). Then she turns over and plays with her cum-filled pussy for all of us to see. "It feels fuckin' good," she says. Missy is from Alabama, and you know what they say about Southern belles, how they're proper and demure? Well, Missy ain't, and she isn't afraid to make the first move on a guy. "I let my body and smile take care of my part," said Missy, whose tits are triple-Ds. "His hard cock will take care of his part." That's all she needs.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Barefoot and fucked
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 22 min 6 s
Size: 617 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Daisy Lou's First Video Fuck



Name of actress: Daisy Lou
Tags: Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, XXX

Daisy Lou told us that she found out about 50PlusMIlFs.com when she drove by our studio in Miami. "I just knew there'd be some good, hot action in there," she said. How did she know? Hey, some people just have an eye and a nose for sex. Daisy Lou, a 52-year-old waitress from Maryland whose life revolves around sex, knew what she was seeing, and a few days later, she rung us up and sent us her test shots. "I've fucked just about anywhere a person can fuck, but never on camera," Daisy Lou told us. "I've thought about it for a long time, and I never thought I'd get the chance." But now...voila! She's getting fucked by a man half her age. Sucking his cock for a good, long time, too. And practically burying her face in his crotch when he shoots his load, panting like a bitch in heat for more cum, then rubbing it into her face. Daisy Lou. Cum whore. Congratulations.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Daisy Lou's First Video Fuck
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 17 min 36 s
Size: 491 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
I Don't Want Romance. I Want Dick!



Name of actress: Chance Evans
Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, XXX

Those words were said by hard-bodied Chance Evans, a 50-year-old newcomer who doesn't want you to try her like a classy dame. Don't worry about opening the door for her, unless it's the door to your bedroom. She wants you to treat her like a slut. Because she is a slut. And at her age, she isn't afraid to admit it. "Watch me fuck this guy, this young stud," Chance says during the pre-fuck interview. "I'll show him what an old lady does." What does Chance do? Well, she talks dirty while she sucks and fucks. Some examples: "Fuck my mouth with your cock.""Make me cum all over your hard dick.""Fuck my pussy. Put it in and fuck me.""Oh, baby, what a cock!""I'm 50, I'm fabulous and I've just been fucked." She says that last thing while she's licking cum off her fingers. But you'll have to get to that first.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: I Don't Want Romance. I Want Dick!
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 19 min 43 s
Size: 552 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Marilyn Masters: poolside pussy



Name of actress: Marilyn Masters
Tags: 4K UltraHD, Big Tits, Bikini, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Mature, MILF, Oil / Lotion, Old and Young, Outdoors, XXX

On a beautiful, sunny day in Miami, Florida, 50-year-old mom Marilyn Masters is looking stunning in a thong bikini that shows off her cute little ass and a tiny top that shows off her big, fake tits. Nicky is working by the pool. He says he can come back later, but Marilyn says, "Oh, no worries. I'm just gonna be sitting here sunbathing, minding my own business." But minding her own business takes on a different meaning when Marilyn starts adjusting her bikini top, pulling out her tits, rubbing cream into them. Nicky's business is probably causing a commotion in his pants. And then Marilyn says, "Can you come over here and put some lotion on my back, please?" Why do pool boys get all the great MILF pussy? Well, you can guess what happens next: Nicky rubs oil into Marilyn's back. Then she asks him to rub some oil into her front, meaning her tits. "Something's getting hard," she says as she grabs his crotch. Before long, Marilyn has Nicky's cock in her mouth and then he's fucking her pussy, too. Pool boy just has to be the best job in the world. "No one would be surprised by me doing this," Marilyn told us. "If anything, they'd be surprised that it took me so long before I explored this avenue." Marilyn is from Michigan and lives in Florida. She's a horny housewife in this scene, but in reality, she's divorced from a fuddy-dud who probably would flip out if he saw his ex-wife here, doing this. Favorite movie: Great Expectations. Favorite sports: "I used to compete in fitness and bodybuilding competitions." Panties?: "A thong or nothing at all." How a man gets her attention: "Humor and intelligence are both big attractors for me, and if he has both, watch out!" She also told us, "I have been an adult entertainer for over 30 years. I have also owned my own health food store and I have been in sales and sales management positions. I have been and still am an artist and I sell my acrylic and oil canvas paintings along with murals and faux paintings." How often she has sex: "Not enough!"

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Marilyn Masters: poolside pussy
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 22 min 22 s
Size: 626 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Busty Dee Dee's fuck buddy



Name of actress: Dee Dee Deluxx
Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Mature, MILF, Old and Young, XXX

"I'm into cock and ball worship," 51-year-old Dee Dee Deluxx said. "I'll fill my mouth with balls like a guy sucks on a nipple" Dee Dee, who has huge tits, worships her stud's cock and balls in this scene before he has at her pussy. "Dee Dee's pussy was really tight, like an 18-year-old's," he said. "I was impressed. She was wet from the start. She didn't need any lube." The idea of this scene is that Dee Dee's girlfriend has sent over a stud to fuck her while her husband is out of the house. When Dee Dee answers the door, the dude's eyes zero in on her huge rack. She zeroes in on his cock. "I love fucking in front of the camera," Dee Dee said. "I love the idea of men jacking off while they watch me fuck. I like the idea of a circle jerk. Lots of guys jerking off on me, shooting their gooey cum all over my big tits. Hey, I don't have these big tits just for looks, fellas. I want you to enjoy them. I want you to tell me what your fantasy is. I'll fulfill it."

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Busty Dee Dee's fuck buddy
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 19 min 38 s
Size: 719 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Victoria gets cum-blasted



Name of actress: Victoria
Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Mature, MILF, Old and Young, XXX

In this remastered, vintage scene, Victoria, a 53-year-old divorcee and mom from Houston, Texas, tips a huge-cocked hired hand by offering up her big tits and shaved, pierced pussy. This busty old broad deserves a big cock, which is why we gave her one. "I was hoping to have the real porn stud experience," Victoria told us. "I loved when he fucked my tits and came all over my face." You just have to see the load this guy leaves on her face and tits. Huge! Victoria was an exotic dancer when she came to us. We asked her if 53 is a little old to be a stripper, and she said, "Don't ask me. Ask the guys who cum in their pants when I give them a lap dance." This scene was shot before there was such a thing as 50PlusMILFs.com, so this is the first time it's appearing here. Victoria's perfect day: "Going to a football game with a hot, young stud and then eating pizza. And then him eating my pussy before we fuck all night long!" Victoria's favorite position: "On top." Favorite movies and TV shows: "I don't watch TV and I only watch my own movies." This is a great one.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Victoria gets cum-blasted
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 20 min 0 s
Size: 513 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Bath time with Jynn



Name of actress: Jynn
Tags: 4K UltraHD, Amateur, Bathing, Blonde, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo, Toy

The last time we saw Jynn, a 50-year-old wife and mom from Michigan, she was breaking her porno cherry with the very helpful assistance of Alby Daor (her best friend) and a young stud. This week, in her return to 50PlusMILFs.com, Jynn has the stage to herself. Well, almost to herself. Today: solo photos and video of Jynn taking a bath, oiling her body, getting it all wet and fucking herself with toys. Thursday: She sucks and fucks a 20-year-old's big, black cock. That's the "almost to herself" part. "I fantasize about being an exhibitionist and having sex in public places," Jynn said. "I love the thought that someone is watching or can see me. I masturbate multiple times a day. I use a powerful vibrator. His name is Jose. I love to fantasize about being a dirty whore. I even yell 'I am a dirty whore!' when I cum." Here, Jynn is not a dirty whore. She's very clean. And although she doesn't yell "I am a dirty whore" when she cums, she does cum hard and loud. More about Jynn: She used to be a gymnastics coach. She isn't a sports fan. She enjoys trail riding, rollerblading, swimming, running and mountain climbing. She told us, "The people I know would be shocked to see me here. Most people would not think that I'd have the courage to get naked, have sex and cum on-camera." She's a swinger and a nudist. And when we asked her what she finds sexy, she said, "I find a sarcastic sense of humor sexy and someone who can make me laugh. Someone who can take charge and make decisions is a turn-on." We just decided to take charge of our cocks and cum. Does that count?

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Bath time with Jynn
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 24 min 55 s
Size: 489 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Marla's Pussy Is An Employee Benefit



Name of actress: Marla Jones
Tags: Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Interracial, MILF, XXX

"I never got fucked by a black man," 52-year-old Marla Jones says to her husband as she rubs her pussy, waiting for Asante to show. "I can't wait." Then Asante shows up, and Marla tells him, "I got so fucking horny waiting for you." "Go ahead, Asante," Mr. Jones says as he watches. "You can finger my wife." "Please, I fucking hope so," Marla tells Asante, who's hesitant at first but starts rubbing then inserting. "Don't go so easy there. Barge right in! This fucking cunt's been waiting for you." Before long, Asante, who had seemed confused by the situation, maybe a little intimidated, gets into the swing of things, and he completely forgets his prior hesitation when Marla goes down on his dick. And then she looks into the camera and says to us, "You like this? Don't you wish I was sucking your cock? You jerking it off?" Marla is one of the dirtiest-talking MILFs we've ever met. She's one of the best cock suckers, too. She has spectacular technique, licking and sucking and paying attention to parts of the cock that most guys didn't even know they had. FYI, the "husband" in this scene is Marla's real-life husband, and he watched the whole thing. Coming to 50PlusMILFs.com was his idea, and Marla is glad he came up with it. "I loved having that big, black cock in my cunt," Marla said. You won't doubt that for a second.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Marla's Pussy Is An Employee Benefit
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 22 min 16 s
Size: 622 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Nice Ass-ets!



Name of actress: Julia Butt
Tags: Anal, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Interracial, MILF, Pussy-Eating, XXX

Julia Butt, a 58-year-old wife from Florida, is one aggressive MILF. When she wants something, she goes for it. In this case, she wants the dude's big, black cock. "I want you to fuck me with that big black dick in my ass," she says. Julia is one hot, piece-of-ass MILF slut. When the guy goes down on her, she grinds her cunt into his face and pulls his head in. Her big, tan-lined tits are popping out of her bra, and she asks, "You like that white pussy?" She takes her bra off and really grinds her pussy into his face. Her nipples are rock hard. Then she pulls down his pants and sucks his dick while rubbing her pussy. She slaps his cock against her tongue and sucks his balls hard, really pulling on them, but he can take it. And did we mention that she has a mint body? When his cock is ready, he fucks her in every possible position, then Julia opens up her ass for a deep drilling of dick. "Yeah, fill up my ass, baby," she says. "You like that tight ass?" With her shoes off, she sits on top of him, lowers her asshole onto his cock, mounts her bare feet on his thighs and fucks hard. "Fuck that ass!" she demands. How could he say no?

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Nice Ass-ets!
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 19 min 46 s
Size: 553 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Kenzi Foxx: countdown to cum



Name of actress: Kenzi Foxx
Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo

Kenzi Foxx is back for more. More for her and more for you. Today, this 50-year-old wife and mom shows off her big, fake tits and pierced nipples ("Do you like my piercings?" she asks), sweet ass and pink, gaping pussy with one of the biggest clits in 50PlusMILFs.com. She gets two fingers deep inside her cunt, and it's very wet. Then she gets on all fours so she can show you her asshole, too. Back on her back, she gives you the countdown to cum... "Ten, nine...stroke harder, baby!...eight, seven, six, five...are you getting closer?...four, three, two...get there, get there...one...I'm gonna cum!" You will, too. Thursday, Kenzi is a schoolgirl. "A schoolgirl?" you might ask. "She's 50!" Okay, she's an escort in a porno schoolgirl outfit who convinces a john that older women are better than young girls at sucking dick and fucking. But you already knew that. "I hear quite often how good my pussy feels," Kenzi said. How to get on her good side? "Keep me warm, fed and fucked. I hate being cold. I'm always hungry and horny."

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Kenzi Foxx: countdown to cum
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 58 s
Size: 324 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Keli's anal afternoon



Name of actress: Keli Richards
Tags: Anal, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallow, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Mature, MILF, XXX

Keli Richards, a 52-year-old divorcee and mom, isn't like most other women. For one, she's a former porn star. She fucked a lot of big-dicked porn studs, including John Holmes, back in the Big '80s, when everyone was buying VCRs so they could watch girls like Keli in action. For another, she has an extremely high sex drive, even by 50PlusMILFs.com standards (and that's high). And she loves getting ass-fucked as hard as possible. When this scene open, Tyler, who's 32, gets out of his car. Keli is at her bedroom window, watching him. She knocks on the window to get his attention. Then she starts rubbing herself. He moves closer. He likes what he sees. "Are you ready to get some of this?" she asks. Damn right he's ready! She's perched on the windowsill and lifting a leg so he can get a little upskirt. Then she invites him inside...the house, her pussy and her asshole. She aggressively pushes him onto the bed and straddles his cock. By the way, Keli has very nice legs. "Let me see what you've got under here," she says. It doesn't take her long to find out. She sucks his cock and balls, taking his dick all the way into her mouth. It's as if she's trying to swallow as much cock and balls as possible. She's had a lot of practice. Tyler fucks her and she fucks back. She talks dirty. She spreads her nice, pink cunt while she's getting ass-fucked. Like we said, Keli isn't like most women. She's better.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Keli's anal afternoon
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 22 min 33 s
Size: 631 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Kenzi's first time is with JMac!



Name of actress: Kenzi Foxx
Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Mature, MILF, Workout, XXX

JMac is out for a jog when he passes a house, looks through an open window and sees hot MILF Kenzi Foxx working out. She's bending and stretching, wearing a tight workout outfit, and her ass is right up against the glass. It's as if she's putting on a show for him (or whomever happens to run by). She's a big-titted blonde, and she's showing off a little bit of cameltoe. JMac, horndog that he is, decides to investigate. "Hey," he says, the ultimate pickup line. "You always keep your window open like this?" "Oh, yeah," Kenzi says. "I love the fresh air." He loves the view. "I noticed you when I was running by and thought I'd say hello," he says. "Why don't you stop in for a little bit?" she says, liking what she sees. "I can use a workout partner." "Is your husband home?" "He's away on business," Kenzi says. "He travels a lot. I get really lonely." "Maybe I can help you out," he says. She leads him to the bedroom, where their clothes come off and the rest of the workout begins. Kenzi, who's a wife and mother of three, has big tits, pierced nipples and a pierced belly button. Basically, she has a very tight body. She sucks JMac's big dick and gets her 50-year-old pussy fucked every which way, including in the piledriver position, before he cums all over her tits and face. Not bad for a first on-camera fuck, eh? Actually, better than not bad. Great!

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Kenzi's first time is with JMac!
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 21 min 20 s
Size: 599 MiB


»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«