• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Fetish Nation - Chipped Polish

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Fetish Nation
Cast: Jessi Palmer
Genres: BDSM, steel, device bondage, punishment
Video language: English

Super hottie Jessi Palmer joins us this week. As it turns out, good things do come in small packages. At just 4' 11" Jessi is petite, but with a smoking hot ass, natural breasts, a smile, and she's totally submissive. Her love of rope and being told what to do makes her incredibly hot. Hot as in wet. There's a little quiver in her lower lip when she gets turned on that's so amazing to see. From the top of Jessi's pretty little head to the bottom of her feet, she just wants to play. Jessi wants to be a dirty girl. Doing what she's told, getting spanked, flogged, caned, tied up and brought to incredible orgasms. Jessi is a damn hot little sub. Her eyes light up, her lip quivers and her pussy gets wet. The look in her eyes says, "I want to please".

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 42:27
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1536kbps
Audio: 144kbps






File size: 521.2 MB


Download Fetish Nation - Chipped Polish
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

AbsolutelyTickled - Ivy Jane On The Pink Chair

Release Year: 2018
Studio: AbsolutelyTickled
Cast: Ivy Jane
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, laughing, tickling armpits, made stripping, nudity/naked
Video language: English

In this video you can watch young bondage porn model Ivy Jane On The Pink Chair scene.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:58
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 32kbps






File size: 358.6 MB


Download AbsolutelyTickled - Ivy Jane On The Pink Chair
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Fetish Nation - Dirty Slutty Blonde

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Fetish Nation
Cast: Skyler Price
Genres: BDSM, steel, device bondage, punishment
Video language: English

Let's all welcome Skyler Price to FetishNation. This hot dirty blonde has an amazing ass and one of the prettiest pussies I've ever seen. Skyler smells like candy you just want to take a big bite out of her. She's a little cum slut that orgasms her whole way through the shoot. She even orgasms while being tickled in bondage. I Spread her long legs to expose that pretty cunt. I just had to use clamps on it! My favorite red ones and get her off some more. I love a dirty hot blonde. More strict bondage and all Skyler can do is cum, cum until she thinks she can't cum anymore and then cum some more. Sweating and spent Skyler lies on the bed with a big smile on her face. She's orgasmed more and harder than ever before in her life. Skyler is now a bondage slut.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:56
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1536kbps
Audio: 145kbps






File size: 552.3 MB


Download Fetish Nation - Dirty Slutty Blonde
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

submission

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Punishment
Video language: English

Kinky girls in black and red latex submission extreme games!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:00
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2540kbps
Audio: 62kbps






File size: 454.5 MB


Download submission
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Tickling Submission tickled feet - Rose titilates Heaven's bare feet

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Tickling Submission tickled feet
Cast: Heaven, Rose
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, laughing, tickling armpits, made stripping, nudity/naked
Video language: English

Heaven with pretty feet will be foot tickled. This sexy girl in the jean's skirt have bound whole body and her feet are exposed to good tickling. Shy Rose will be tickler in this clip and her nimble fingers run up and down on her soles. This does Heaven's sweet laugh. She twiddling with her fingers but no mercy is being shown her. Tickler Rose tickle her bare feet more and more... Heaven has no chance to defend from tickling.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps






File size: 119.3 MB


Download Tickling Submission tickled feet - Rose titilates Heaven's bare feet
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Fetish Nation - Little Slut

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Fetish Nation
Cast: Allie James
Genres: BDSM, steel, device bondage, punishment
Video language: English

Nineteen year old Allie James joins us this week... Allie really is the little slut next door. Sweet as pie but there's not an innocent bone in her hot little body. It was just my luck that Domina Carman was here to help. I met Carman two years ago at the "Kink in the Caribbean" event. Amazing lady. So I thought I'd sit back for the first half and let the two girls play. With such a hot little show going on I had to jump in for the last two scenes. Electro play, bondage, orgasms and Allie just had to take a turn on my fucking machine. Sluts will be sluts...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 43:05
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1536kbps
Audio: 114kbps






File size: 519.0 MB


Download Fetish Nation - Little Slut
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

AbsolutelyTickled - Ivy Jane Welcome To ATP

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Ivy Jane
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, laughing, tickling armpits, made stripping, nudity/naked
Video language: English

In this video you can watch young bondage porn model Ivy Jane in Ivy Jane Welcome To ATP scene.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:43
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 33kbps






File size: 349.5 MB


Download AbsolutelyTickled - Ivy Jane Welcome To ATP
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Fetish Nation - Ashley Squirts

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Fetish Nation
Cast: Ashley Graham
Genres: BDSM, steel, device bondage, punishment
Video language: English

Dirty girl Ashley Graham joins us this week for an afternoon of devious pleasures. Tie Ashley up tight, add just the right amount of pain, press the vibrator down hard on her swollen clit and she squirts. Ashley squirts all over the place; she is a messy, messy girl. So much so that the first thing I had to do when I got home was wash all of my hemp rope. You don't really want to tie someone up with dirty girl squirt covered rope, now do you? Every position, every tie, every orgasm, Ashley squirts. From the first time I grab Ashley by the hair, to the last tie of the day, this girl is nothing but dirty fun. Ashley is only 22 years old, but this little girl knows exactly what she wants and how to get it. Strict bondage, mind blowing orgasms and a firm hand.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 46:49
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1536kbps
Audio: 144kbps






File size: 576.0 MB


Download Fetish Nation - Ashley Squirts
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Mistress Amrita

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, Latex
Video language: English

Mistress Amrita and Tokyo Mistress extreme latex tied action. enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:23
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 787kbps
Audio: 126kbps






File size: 393.3 MB


Download Mistress Amrita
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Tickling Submission tickled feet - Sandra tickle feet by two girls

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Tickling Submission tickled feet
Cast: Edita, Sandra, Patricie
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, laughing, tickling armpits, made stripping, nudity/naked
Video language: English

Edita and Patricie find themselves tightly secured in the stocks and they are about to feel Sandra's agile fingers on their soles. Sandra orders Patricie to tickle Edita's upper body and starts tickling her feet. When Patricie feels Sandra's fingers running up and down her soles, she starts laughing and screaming incessantly. Then it's Edita's turn to feel Sandra's skillful fingers on her feet and her agony really shows as Sandra runs her fingers up and down her soles. The sexy blonde giggles and screams as Patricie tickles her armpits but her cries for mercy simply remain unheard. Don't miss this sexy threesome.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps






File size: 165.2 MB


Download Tickling Submission tickled feet - Sandra tickle feet by two girls
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Girlsinsteel - Driving home for cuffing

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Girlsinsteel
Cast: Nina
Genres: BDSM, steel, device bondage, punishment
Video language: English

In this video you can see bondage model Nina in Driving home for cuffing scene.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4175kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 599.6 MB


Download Girlsinsteel - Driving home for cuffing
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Bad Girls Only

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Punishment
Video language: English

Anastasia arrives while Coral is out gambling and she will spare nothing to get her money back. After attaching a remotely operated electric collar to Coral's neck, she knows she holds her destiny in her hands. She will put Coral through foot worship intense struggles, harsh flogging, pussy licking, , hot wax punishment and deviated sexual games..

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:58
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps
Audio: 62kbps






File size: 1.0 GB


Download Bad Girls Only
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Tickled soles by Melisa in the stock

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Tickling Submission tickled feet
Cast: Sandra, Melisa
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, laughing, tickling armpits, made stripping, nudity/naked
Video language: English

I'm taking a walk over by the local park when I am approached by a random guy who is video taping me. He says he noticed I was cute. This initially makes me uncomfortable, and when he asks if I would like to earn some money, I just tell him no thanks. Obviously he doesn't realize I'm not interested! He must be able to sense that I need the money, which I do. He tells me it's a tickling shoot, and would only take 10-15 minutes to film. He ensures me that it's all fun and games, he just needs someone to tickle. The money is too hard to turn down, so I ultimately agree to do the shoot. How bad could it be? Back at his apartment studio, he hands me a model release to sign before we begin. It states that I have to be tickled for 10 minutes non-stop, and the only way I can stop the tickling is to use the safe word 'red' but each time I use it, I would lose an article of clothing. I tell him that he should have disclosed that there was nudity beforehand, and that I'm not ok being nude on camera, but he tells me that's how his shoots work, and I can take it or leave it, and he won't give me a ride back into town either! I really need the money and really need the ride too, so I reluctantly sign the release. If I don't use the safe, then I don't have to get stripped. Hopefully I can endure the full 10 minutes, because if this got out, my student teacher career could be ruined! And my boyfriend would me! He ties my hands above my head, sets a timer for 10 minutes, and starts tickling me violently! I squirm and struggle and laugh so hard that it starts to get hard to breathe! It's not long before I realize there is no way I can endure this non-stop for 10 minutes. I end up using the safe word over and over until I am out of clothing and made to endure the rest of the tickling completely nude! The rest of the time seems like eternity as I squirm to try and escape his rough tickling. Once the 10 minutes is finally over, he puts the camera right up to my face as I apologize to my boyfriend for what I did!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps






File size: 160.4 MB


Download Tickled soles by Melisa in the stock
​