• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Paintoy - Vitamin K part 3

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Paintoy
Cast: Jessica Kay
Genres: BDSM, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping
Video language: English

In this video you can see bondage model Jessica Kay in Open for Pain scene.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9022kbps
Audio: 156kbps






File size: 571.2 MB


Download Paintoy - Vitamin K part 3
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

A bondage dream

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Latex
Video language: English

Extreme bondage in castle from sexy milf in rd latex. enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4788kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 603.0 MB


Download A bondage dream
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Jade Nile - Been Caught Stealing part 2

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Dungeon Corp
Cast: Jade Nile
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

She starts by putting on the collar, then places the leg cuffs around each of her ankles, and locks them on tightly.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 497.8 MB


Download Jade Nile - Been Caught Stealing part 2
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Paintoy - Silent Pain

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Paintoy
Cast: Kali Danes
Genres: BDSM, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping
Video language: English

In this video you can see bondage model Kali Danesin scene and now the tits...

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5735kbps
Audio: 156kbps






File size: 539.9 MB


Download Paintoy - Silent Pain
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Black latex

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Latex
Video language: English

Black latex slave model and red roped awesome bondage action.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5746kbps
Audio: 104kbps






File size: 780.5 MB


Download Black latex
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Kenzie Reeves - A Fine Piece of Bound Meat part 1

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Dungeon Corp
Cast: Kenzie Reeves
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

Everything about this woman is new, silky smooth and perfectly ripe...her small but shapely body is simply amazing to behold, and her angel face expresses everything she feels...Kenzie is definitely a fun sized scooby snack for any man, and I think every man should have the chance to own such a doll...She ties up very well and proves to be fairly flexible as I begin to stretch and bend her...in the end.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2641kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 208.4 MB


Download Kenzie Reeves - A Fine Piece of Bound Meat part 1
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Brendasbound - A Long Evening For Amanda

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Brendasbound
Cast: Amanda Fox
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Suspension, Suspended, Panty Hose, Brutal Breast Bondage, made Orgasm's, Nipple Clamps, Weighted Nipples, xxx, Hair Tie, Extreme, Brutal, Gagged, High Heels, On Screen Ties, Drool
Video language: English

We was invited out to an old speak easy converted into bondage sets. After looking around and seeing what I had to work with I knew I needed a special model that could handle the extreme side of things. Amanda came to mind and I gave her a call. She was excited and came right over. I told her before she hung up. You might want to prepare your self because this could be a long evening for you. She arrives a short time later. When she see's the set up she wonders what she had gotten herself into.
I set her down on a box to get started. I start with that long beautiful hair. Hair tying her for what was to come. At that point I go to work on her upper body. Around and around the ropes go getting tighter and tighter as more is added. Her breast came next. With a smaller rope her breast are bound till they begin to swell and turn purple. You can see the pain in her face. With the hoist I raise her high on her toes to do her legs. I bind her legs super tight and shove a vibrator deep in her pussy. She struggles with her situation. I tell her get use to it because we are just getting started. I lower her down to the floor for the next faze. I hatch the hoist to her ankles. She is raised high off the floor and suspended upside down. She complains that she can't do this but I tell her shut the fuck up. I turn the vibrator on high and she cries out for help. I shove a large ball gag in her mouth to muffle her cries. I tie a rope to her chest and pull her one way with a hair tie pulling her the other way. Now she has no movement. The tears run down her face as she sobs just wishing it would stop. Now I turn to the ass beating. After several lashes she begins to shake. She is drooling and sobbing. Pain and pleasure at the same time is a mental overload. I untie her hair and the chest rope.I retie the rope on her back pulling her now backwards. Retie the hair tie arching her head back xxx her to push out her tits. She shakes her head knowing what is next. I show her the silver clamps as I attach them to her all ready sore tits. Her nipples begin to leak under the pressure. Next came a heavy weight pulling down on her nipples. She is sobbing and drooling as the sweat roles down her broken body. I step back and enjoy my work. For the first time I have broken Amanda. I came back to let her down. She gives in as I lower her to the floor. Laying in a puddle of sweat her broken body shakes as she realizes her ordeal is over. Not for the faint of heart. Amanda is a seasoned bondage model and can handle a lot. Don't try this one at home.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 128kbps






File size: 624.5 MB


Download Brendasbound - A Long Evening For Amanda
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Magic bondage

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

Kinky bound fantasy, extreme roped Magic bondage model!

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5733kbps
Audio: 103kbps






File size: 1.3 GB


Download Magic bondage
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Holly Hendrix - Breaking Her Spirit part 4

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Dungeon Corp
Cast: Holly Hendrix
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

Some of these recent models have displayed such bad attitudes...even while gagged they talk back...and I gotta tell you, I love it...Nothing drives the dominant spirit like breaking the spirit of a bound slave...It must be done with relative delicacy, as not to harm the precious bottom, but you keep making the same point over and over...they are not in control...they are helpless and their bad attitude only makes it worse for them, and better for us...I leave Holly hanging by all fours in a rough suspension, and Im still not sure she ever gets the point...Ogre...

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3386kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 165.7 MB


Download Holly Hendrix - Breaking Her Spirit part 4
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Brendasbound - A Call Girls Night Of Bondage Full

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Brendasbound
Cast: Daisy Ducati
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Nudity, Hogtie, Hogtied, Hair Tie, Crotch Rope, Ball Gag, Gagged, Extreme Heels, Jamaican
Video language: English

Introducing Jamaican bondage doll Daisy Ducati to BrendasBound. One of the best bondage models I have ever worked with. She wants to try out my strict hogtie. I waste know time roping her up, putting her in one of the most brutal hogties I have ever done. You can see it on her face just how tight it was. She handles it like the pro she is. All on screen rigging and step by step guide to the perfect hogtie.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 129kbps






File size: 889.6 MB


Download Brendasbound - A Call Girls Night Of Bondage Full
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Restricted

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm, Latex
Video language: English

Hello and welcome to my bondage video website! Here you will find videos of me very tightly bound in a range of cute outfits! I love being helpless, the feeling of having my senses taken away from me and restricted one by one. At Restricted Senses you will see very tight, sexy and secure bondage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8287kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 1.3 GB


Download Restricted
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Jade Amber - She's So Fine in Bound Slavery part 2

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Dungeon Corp
Cast: Jade Amber
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

She starts by putting on the collar, then places the leg cuffs around each of her ankles, and locks them on tightly.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4814kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 356.8 MB


Download Jade Amber - She's So Fine in Bound Slavery part 2
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Sensualpain - Needle Demo Censored

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Sensualpain
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping
Video language: English

Edge play is potentially dangerous, this is why it is liked. However needles and other edge play is very safe when educating yourself and seeking experienced players on methods of play.
Needle play, play piercing, or recreational acupuncture is body piercing done for the purpose of enjoying the experience rather than producing a permanent body decoration. Needles, sharpened bones, or other tools used in play piercing are removed from the body when the episode is complete, allowing the wounds to heal.
Play piercing as part of a BDSM scene can produce an intense natural endorphin high which can last for hours and may possibly induce orgasm in many of the people who experience it. The experience of multiple piercings in an erotically or spiritually charged context is qualitatively very different from the experience most people have had with phlebotomists in medical settings, in part because the needle is placed 'through' the skin at a secant so that both ends are accessible, rather than 'into' the skin, though some prefer their piercing scenes to take on a more medical theme and feel. Here is an experienced but censored short demonstration on needle play here in the studio at Extreme Productions LLC with Sensual Pain Studios. Master James as the handler and slave Abigail Dupree as the bottom. O?our experience with needles has always been a positive soulful experience and a real rush. Thank you for stopping by to check this type of play out. This video has been censored for , all the has been removed or censored out.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
Audio: 156kbps






File size: 930.5 MB


Download Sensualpain - Needle Demo Censored
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Roped latex

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Extreme, Humilation
Video language: English

Different kinds of jute ropes are heavily biting into her flesh, her hands, knees, elbows, shoulders, wrists and ankles are hurting... Her super big tits are bound tightly and already start to change their colour! That one stick between Sasha's legs sure as hell isn't very comfortable too... even less as the Mistress comes back, changes the bondage and Sasha has to sit on that stick with her full weight! But with her mouth stuffed with 2 gauze bandages

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6810kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 730.4 MB


Download Roped latex
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Holly Hendrix - Enduring Painful Beauty part 1

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Dungeon Corp
Cast: Holly Hendrix
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

Holly is tiny and scrumptous...she is also filled with submissive fantasies...she tells me of her deep
attraction to bondage, and I know that today will be a good day. Holly sees herself as an object of sex, which is easy to understand, as her sexy little body has all the right curves, including amazing tits and ass...Her angel face loves to smile, and I find out, it also loves to suffer...Holly removes her clothes as I remove her power and strip it away as I bind her to the chair...This one loves to struggle, loves to feel the sexiness of being that bound object of sex, owned and drained of it's pleasure..I give it to her all day long and she soaks it up like an ideal and fragile, sexual submissive, with the lustful power to endure anything to prove her worth and give purpose to that beauty....Ogre..

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3390kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 480.4 MB


Download Holly Hendrix - Enduring Painful Beauty part 1
​