• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Cute fat girls are very seductive | BBW

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Luna's Full Moon Luna Mystique



Info:
File Name: Luna's Full Moon
Format: JPG
File Size: 13 Mb
Resolution: 1200x800
Picture: 55
Description: "Once I was a practicing Domme," says Luna Mystique. "I love to go to swing clubs and watch. I guess you can say that I'm an exhibitionistic voyeur. My sexual fantasy is to be in a threesome with two muscular men, one black as ebony, the other white as alabaster. Or an airtight, adding in another male with coffee-colored skin." Does Luna remember her first time? Of course, she does. All chicks do. "I was a late bloomer. I was 18 and it wasn't very romantic in any sense. We were friends out on a camping trip. He'd planned on sleeping under the stars but the universe conspired against him and it began to rain. I opened my tent to him and one thing led to another. I remember thinking his cock was perfectly round and how nice it felt inside. Unfortunately, as it is often with young men, it was over far too soon!"
Cast: Luna Mystique
Genre: BBW, Redhead, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
LuXXX Life Jordynn LuXXX



Info:
File Name: LuXXX Life
Format: JPG
File Size: 54 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2002
Picture: 55
Description: It's cum show time for Jordyn LuXXX, a chubby cutie who loves being a gamer girl as well as reading and watching Netflix. On her to-do list: hot air ballooning, skydiving and bungee jumping. XLGirls: Do you always wear a bra? Jordynn: I typically always wear a bra. However at home, or with certain outfits, I can't. I'm very lucky to still have perkiness to my breasts. I enjoy going without from time to time. I usually wear tank tops and tight shirts. I love the stares. It makes me smile and blush. XLGirls: What do your cam fans ask you to do the most? Jordynn: I haven't cammed in quite some time, but when I was, I'd say flash my tits or twerk. XLGirls: Do you like looking in a mirror during sex? Jordynn: I can honestly say yes! I love seeing myself getting fucked and I love seeing the man's expressions as well. XLGirls: Do you watch your scenes or porn in general and have sex? Jordynn: I haven't ever watched my scenes while having sex, but I do watch them.
Cast: Jordynn LuXXX
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Mature, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Mammaries of Dors Dors Feline



Info:
File Name: Mammaries of Dors
Format: JPG
File Size: 19 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 90
Description: Dors Feline caused a major pants-quake when she first came to prominence. An incredible body, a pretty face and a camera-ready sex appeal had everyone crazy. Some made too much of a big deal about her tattoos but most guys either accepted them or just didn't care. Wrote G.L.. "I know some guys don't like it, but I am really digging your ladies with tattoos. Chicks with tattoos are hot! Please don't try to hide your models' tattoos with clothes or weird angles. I'm a fan, and I know there are more readers like me out there! For example, I think Dors Feline is hot as fuck!" Another fan wrote, "These Brit girls that you find are amazing. I just wonder why they don't like to spread their pussies. I think it's 'cause they know they're hot enough to get away with it. And they're right. I have no problem beating my meat to Dors, spread pussy or not!" Until she retired, Dors was the favorite XL Girl for many and a lot of the regulars considered her the girl who best exemplified the XL Girl.
Cast: Dors Feline
Genre: Bathing, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Solo, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Mazzaratie Gets A Cream Filling Mazzaratie Monica



Info:
File Name: Mazzaratie Gets A Cream Filling
Format: JPG
File Size: 31 Mb
Resolution: 1068x1600
Picture: 100
Description: "I love to make it clap when I make guest appearances at strip clubs," Mazzaratie Monica said. "I really love to sit on faces. My pussy gets wet thinking about it." This girl is so fucking hot. What a body, what a pair of ass cheeks. "I am a total exhibitionist. I love sex, three or four times a day, and I'll masturbate three times a day with fingers and toys. I enjoy getting guys rock hard and sucking all the cum out of their balls. "I love anal play. Light spanking is fine. I just don't like hand prints on my ass." After Mazzaratie sat on his face, Rocky had the honor of fucking Mazzaratie and wedging his man-tool between the blonde cupcake's tight booty and donating his semen for a creampie finish.
Cast: Mazzaratie Monica
Genre: Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, XLGirls, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Milky Teats Shyla Shy



Info:
File Name: Milky Teats
Format: JPG
File Size: 37 Mb
Resolution: 1200x800
Picture: 75
Description: Milk men and lactation lovers will enjoy Shyla Shy's nipple handling as she squeezes the baby juice out of her fat dairy cans and onto the bed. Shyla is one of the greats of both V-mag and XL Girls, and she deserves much praise and hard attention. The past 13 months have been a Shyla Shy preggo love fest with many hardcore and solo photos and videos and Blog videos. D.N. writes, "I have written to you before in support of heavily pregnant girls, and the layouts are stunning. Shyla looks absolutely gorgeous and erotic in her photo shoots as she proudly shows us her extended baby belly and milk-engorged breasts!" We were very happy that Shyla called our studio when she learned she was knocked-up. The entire experience of having her here at different stages of her pregnancy was a (pardon the expression) "labor" of love. Patience was a key factor, but ultimately, everything worked out perfectly. That Shyla fucked at seven months made everything all the more special and super-hot!
Cast: Shyla Shy
Genre: BBW, Blonde, Pregnant, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Miracle Of The Bells Micky Bells



Info:
File Name: Miracle Of The Bells
Format: JPG
File Size: 47 Mb
Resolution: 1200x800
Picture: 85
Description: "I like a man who is respectful and has a sense of humour," the famous Micky Bells says in her soft, gentle voice. "I like to go out to dinner. I like nice restaurants. Maybe overlooking a lake. I like for a man to bring me flowers. I like romantic dates." While Micky doesn't do hardcore scenes with dudes, she is easygoing and open when talking about sex. "I can make a man cum very fast with just my breasts. I think that all it takes is about 10 minutes, maximum, and then a guy will cum. Sometimes they cannot help it. And sometimes, they want to see their cum on my breasts. I let them decide." Micky has 11-inches of cleavage from top of her 36J breasts to the bottom. How many cell phones could she store in there? "As you know, I am a web-cam model. Because of The SCORE Group, I was able to meet many wonderful girls. Natalie, Hitomi, Leanne, Jenna, Gya and Terri Jane. I don't think I would have met them if not for the large trips we took. This was so much fun. I have very wonderful memories and pictures." "I had so much fun with Gya and Terri because we were in the tropics in Jamaica and the weather was very nice. I liked Gya and Terri a lot. They are both very sweet and funny. We did a scene with water guns and we were running and squirting each other. I liked that. I loved the makeup and the clothes and everyone was very nice to me. It was a very enjoyable trip to be part of." Hopefully we will see Micky in her birthday suit again, one of the greatest bust-stars and a sweet babe.
Cast: Micky Bells
Genre: BBW, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Mountains of Monique Monique



Info:
File Name: Mountains of Monique
Format: JPG
File Size: 7 Mb
Resolution: 1200x796
Picture: 40
Description: She went to school to be a medical assistant. She has a girl-next-door sense of humor and loves to laugh. She's a Midwestern girl who loves to drink pop and eat shrimp and steak. She's Monique also known as "Wonder Monique." Monique gets recognized a lot. "I get a lot of people saying, 'Oh my God!' And I get recognized sometimes from the websites and from XL Girls. I went to the drugstore and I had a big thing of toilet paper in my hand and this guy goes, 'You look really familiar. Are you on the Internet?' I said yes, and he said, 'Oh my god, you're Monique!' There I am with my big thing of toilet paper, saying, 'Yeah, thanks, gotta go!'" All in all, she's a regular gal who likes everyday things. "I like to go to the movies, normal stuff. I love comedy clubs. I love to laugh and I'm a huge fan of comedy. If a guy can make me laugh, I'm just like, that's it." Summing it all up, Monique says: "I'm just me, Monique."
Cast: Monique
Genre: BBW, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Naia's Heavy Tits Overwhelm Her Pink Bikini Naia Bee



Info:
File Name: Naia's Heavy Tits Overwhelm Her Pink Bikini
Format: JPG
File Size: 65 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2002
Picture: 65
Description: Her tits measure 38HH and she loves fucking, as her first hardcore scene at XL Girls proved. A second hardcore shoot with boob-master JMac is next. Naia talked about her kiny fetishes. "I'm a femdomme so I love to be in charge of a man's body. That includes taking him from front or behind while using a strap-on or walking him on a leash. "I don't like anal sex or anal play done to me. On the other hand, me playing with someone's anus and taking someone anally turns me on a lot. When I give a guy a blow job, I enjoy swallowing every last drop of his cum. I'm not really into public sex. However, I love to show extreme affection in public."
Cast: Naia Bee
Genre: Bathing, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bikini, Brunette, Masturbation, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Naked & Oiled Samantha Sanders



Info:
File Name: Naked & Oiled
Format: JPG
File Size: 76 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2000
Picture: 65
Description: Most pictorials have the girl fully dressed at the start. She removes her clothing and underwear piece by piece until she's either naked or partly naked. Then depending on how hot she'll go, she may masturbate with toys or fingers. This Samantha Sanders pictorial reverses course. Sam starts off totally naked. She oils her big tits, plays with them and rubs her golden-bushed pussy. When Sam's cum and done, she puts on a long wrap, the kind chicks wear at the beach or at a pool. Old-school men's photography back in the late 1950s and early '60s used to have girls totally naked from start to finish so this is a tribute to that style. Sam's royal assets get her gobs of attention. When she walks into a restaurant, a bar, a club or a resort, she owns the place. "The best compliment I've ever heard? It was 'You have the best boobs in the world.'"
Cast: Samantha Sanders
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Oil / Lotion, Solo, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Nila Mason's Big-boob Sex Studies Nila Mason



Info:
File Name: Nila Mason's Big-boob Sex Studies
Format: JPG
File Size: 133 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2000
Picture: 100
Description: "I like different positions," said Nila Mason, who was born on January 11th. "I don't have one favorite position. "I'm rather an active person and I like to have sex a few times a week. I love oral sex and fingering. In foreplay, I like to feel love." Nila can't concentrate on her reading when Max walks in. She strolls over to his desk and sticks her crazy-big chest in his face. That ends the study session and starts the sex play. Nila is a passionate woman. She doesn't go through the motions on-camera in her scenes. She is real, not play-acting. "When I give a blow job, it can depend on the guy if I spit his cum or if I swallow. I can be very wild. I would like to have sex in a university. That is one of my fantasies." XL Girls members have called Nila (pronounced Nee-la) a "goddess," "the perfect woman," and "sexiest big boobed woman of all time."
Cast: Nila Mason
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Nila Mason's Hot Date Nila Mason



Info:
File Name: Nila Mason's Hot Date
Format: JPG
File Size: 125 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2000
Picture: 100
Description: The incredible Nila Mason waits for Matt Darco to phone her. They have a hot date planned and Nila is as anxious as Matt is to get together. Nila's phone finally rings. It's Matt. He's home and wants her over as soon as possible. Nila gets into her Nila-mobile and drives to his place. This is one of the rare times we've seen an XL Girl drive a car and it's a stick-shift. Nila's big tits almost touch the steering wheel. Her nipples are only a fraction away from the wheel. Nila arrives at Matt's address and finds him waiting at the door. The first thing he does after greeting Nila is to lower her pink fishnet top and study and admire her big knockers like they're precious gems. He licks and sucks them hungrily as Nila giggles and makes pleasure sounds, her nipples stiff from his handling. Her breast flesh overflows in his hands. Each of Nila's boobs is, in fact, a two-hander. The horny couple enter the bedroom as quickly as possible with minimal small talk. Nila sits on the edge of the bed and takes a closer look at the rock-hard shaft she's inspired. Nila sucks and licks his stiff cock like they're hot newlyweds on a honeymoon. With his cock in her mouth, she moans and makes sucking sounds that increase Matt's lust for her body. She presses her chest against his junk and buries his dick between her tits. She wants her tits fucked before he pumps her wet pussy-hole. Nila lies back and eye-bangs him, signaling that it's time to fuck. She wants cock inside her. Matt aggressively spreads her legs apart and rips her fishnet top when he pulls it down. His wish was to fuck Nila and now she's made his wish come true.
Cast: Nila Mason
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Car, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Not Shy About Her Body Shyla Shy



Info:
File Name: Not Shy About Her Body
Format: JPG
File Size: 14 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 50
Description: Shyla Shy's not shy of boyfriends but one dude stood out in her memory and she talked about him to us. "Whenever we were in bed, he didn't want to fuck me normally, he just wanted to fuck my tits, and he always wanted to cum on my tits," said Shyla. "I'd have to say to him, 'I have a pussy, you know!' But even walking around the house, whenever I passed him, he'd be handling them all the time, and if we were sitting around watching TV, he'd play with them while we watched. He was really into them. And he was always trying to show them to everybody. At parties, he'd get me drunk and make me go around topless. I don't go to those kind of parties anymore, though. And if we went out shopping, he'd always insist that I wear something tight and low-cut. He said it was because he liked to look at them, but I think he wanted to show me off. You know, like, 'Look at the tits on my girlfriend!' That was nice in a strange sort of way. He was very proud of me. But all he wanted to do was fuck my tits, and that got old. I needed more. Guys who date girls with big breasts have to know that they're more than just a pair of tits. Their entire body needs attention."
Cast: Shyla Shy
Genre: BBW, Blonde, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Oil For The Boobs of Amie Taylor Amie Taylor



Info:
File Name: Oil For The Boobs of Amie Taylor
Format: JPG
File Size: 117 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2000
Picture: 100
Description: Amie's boobs started growing large when she was 18. Some girls start to bust out when they're very young. Other girls develop later. Amie didn't know what her exact cup size was because she kept growing. "I'm used to all the attention I get, but sometimes I feel uncomfortable. It depends on the situation I am in. I don't like to hear guys say dirty things to me in the street. I like guys who are gentlemen." Amie tried webcamming for a while, then stopped. She didn't say why. Maybe she couldn't take the trolls. Hopefully she won't disappear from modeling also. She's too cute and sexy to quit. That would be a terrible waste.
Cast: Amie Taylor
Genre: Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Oil / Lotion, Solo, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
One Hit Wonder Trisha Banks



Info:
File Name: One Hit Wonder
Format: JPG
File Size: 30 Mb
Resolution: 1200x800
Picture: 60
Description: The XLGirls team trekked to Canada accompanied by porn stud Tony to hook up with the blonde bombshell Trisha Banks for her one and only hardcore scene. We hate when that happens. It's a rotten shame because Trisha could have written her own ticket. Trisha loves "naughty, intense sex." Tony gave it to her. On the bright side, this was a very successful fuck encounter thanks to the talents and sexual energy of this couple's only booty call. "I love being with a man who is really big," Trisha said in a short interview before the camera rolled. "I always look at a man's package if I am interested in him. Tony's looks very, very thick." Born May 31, Trisha Banks is 5'7", 165 pounds, 42-30-38 and wears 38F bras. She was a secretary at the time and a semi-amateur model. Her hobbies are playing with her dogs, clothes shopping and exercising. "When I'm home, I'm usually naked," says Trisha. "Totally naked. I am very sexual so I need a man who can handle me in the bedroom and is very comfortable with sex." "I have a lot of fantasies," says one of Canada's most impressive citizens. "But I've never made a porn thing with anyone before and looked into a camera while I had sex with a stranger. I enjoyed fucking him."
Cast: Trisha Banks
Genre: BBW, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Peaks of Perfection Kristina Milan



Info:
File Name: Peaks of Perfection
Format: JPG
File Size: 19 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 70
Description: Veteran TSG man R.N. loves Kristina Milan who meets his standard of perfection, "There are four things that I look for in a pair of tits, and Kristina's have just the right blend of all four to get me up and off several times in the course of one evening," R.N. tells us. "First, they are huge, but of course Kristina shares that with all of your models. Second, Kristina has larger and darker areolae than most models. Third, her tits hang straight down in a delightful way even when she is standing. Other models have to get on their hands and knees or on their elbows and knees to get their boobs to hang straight down like that. And fourth (here's where I have a hard time finding the right word, so I'll just say), Kristina's nipples are 'perky.' Perhaps the editor can give me a more adequate word to express the pleasure Kristina's nipples give me." Perhaps nirvana is the right word!
Cast: Kristina Milan
Genre: BBW, Brunette, Latina, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Pin-Up Doll Trinety Guess



Info:
File Name: Pin-Up Doll
Format: JPG
File Size: 39 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2002
Picture: 50
Description: It's pin-up time for Trinety Guess in photos inspired by classic pin-up calendars and playing cards but updated and much hotter than pin-ups could have been back in the day. The only accessory is an electric wand to give cum-show doll Trinety some good vibes. Trinety is one of the rare girls to shoot a video of herself watching herself get fucked by JMac and masturbate while watching herself suck and ride his cock. (That hardcore scene is called "Ready To Play.") A girl-next-door who got into webcamming and made it a full-time gig, Trinety likes to dress casual. Jeans, a tank-top and flip-flops and she's good to go. "Pizza on the beach at sunset," is Trinety's idea of a good time.
Cast: Trinety Guess
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Masturbation, Redhead, Solo, Toy

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plugged & Pounded Brandy Ryder



Info:
File Name: Plugged & Pounded
Format: JPG
File Size: 29 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 100
Description: "I like to have sex two to five times per day, almost every day," Brandy Ryder said. "So I thought about it and I realized that porn wouldn't change things. I thought it would be fun and exciting, and it has been. Fucking in front of a camera adds something that can't be described. It's extra-exciting. Carlos has a nice cock. It tasted good in my mouth." Carlos said "Brandy is a sweet girl. She was very obedient and eager. I could tell she's had a lot of experience but porn is different than sex at home with a boyfriend. Brandy was a lot of fun." "I love to role-play," added Brandy. "Talking dirty and having my big tits played with while I'm being pounded deep. I like light bondage with my arms and feet tied and being blindfolded. Am I sexually assertive or passive? It depends on how many drinks I've had. When I masturbate, I like to use a vibrator while watching naughty girl-girl porn."
Cast: Brandy Ryder
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plump & Young Cosmia



Info:
File Name: Plump & Young
Format: JPG
File Size: 52 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2002
Picture: 50
Description: "In the bedroom, I love putting on a show for my man," Cosmia told us. "I'm a giver. Giving head is one of my favorite things to do and I'm quite good at it. Feeling sexually wanted is what makes me feel sexy. I love to get a guy going and then satisfy him completely. I like to know I'm doing the best possible. I'm talented and I love to show that off. "The first of my top three sexual experiences is not my proudest moment but the funnest since it was so wrong. My roommate's boyfriend and I started sleeping together after tons of sexual tension and long stares from across the room. It didn't last long but he managed to fuck me once on the recliner in the living room very close to her bedroom where she was sleeping. It was definitely difficult for me since it's hard for me to be quiet when I'm being fucked." Little Cosmia likes sex on the naughty side. She's a bad good girl.
Cast: Cosmia
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumper At Work Kimmie Kaboom



Info:
File Name: Plumper At Work
Format: JPG
File Size: 44 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2002
Picture: 54
Description: Kimmie Kaboom is more than a pretty face. More than a sexy body. More than a model. Kimmie is an auto mechanic and in the video, Kimmie talks about her job and background in cars. She's the first model we know who does this line of work. "I'm a muscle car kinda chick. I love speed. When I'm not playing a porn star or pin-up model, I really like to work on cars, rebuild them and meet friends at the local car meetings." "When I go out on dates, I love going to car shows or just driving around town in my husband's street car late at night. Anything that ends in some really great sex before bedtime." "I really like having sex in a public place. When me and my husband started out dating, we would have sex in his truck in a Bed, Bath & Beyond parking lot during normal shopping hours in the daytime. After a few months, we actually went into the store to see what they sold. Another time, my husband had me on my back on the hood of my car in the front yard in our neighborhood as the sun was setting." Kimmie Kaboom: a chesty chassis built for speed, so feed your need. She's guaranteed!
Cast: Kimmie Kaboom
Genre: BBW, Blonde, Car, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Anja Kirsch



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 10 Mb
Resolution: 1200x778
Picture: 40
Description: Anja Kirsch #3: Healthy, voluptuous German broads seem to love being in the kitchen, so our man in Dresden proceeded to set up our chesty delight Anja in her own little work station. He overlooked the obvious by not buying several melons to use as props instead of the miniscule oranges. Maybe they were out of season. No matter in the long run as that type of novelty photo is generally only good for one or two shots. Anja contributes her own idea for dribbling a mouthful of milk and a spoonful of jam on her gorgeous breasts as cum metaphors.
Cast: Anja Kirsch
Genre: BBW, Blonde, Kitchen

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS