• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Cute fat girls are very seductive | BBW

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Christiana



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 13 Mb
Resolution: 1200x784
Picture: 50
Description: Christiana #3: "I have been modeling since I was 18 years-old," Christiana confesses. She lives in England and is Italian by upbringing. Her tits are packed and lovely, beautifully shaped and sloped. "I have a lot of fun posing like this. I wonder if men like to see a model taking off her clothes or if they would rather see her posing nude from the beginning. I ask different people and I get different answers. I see on XL Girls and Scoreland and other websites, the striptease first. Maybe different type guys like both..? I do not know..."
Cast: Christiana
Genre: BBW, Brunette

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Christiane



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 13 Mb
Resolution: 1200x769
Picture: 40
Description: Christiane #3: Chrissy, a trained nurse by profession and a photo model when she's feeling like it, poses for her third layout, a bathtub set. Her first posing was in a bedroom, her second in a kitchen. It doesn't matter where Chrissy poses, her tits are breathtaking in their size and shape. There's enough dairy for several men. She likes to have her tits fucked as part of her bedroom activities, before and after. It's very easy to visualize powerspraying a nightly load of cum on these beauties.
Cast: Christiane
Genre: BBW, Blonde

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Cristy Cleavage



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 11 Mb
Resolution: 1200x789
Picture: 40
Description: Cristy Cleavage: New Jersey girl Cristy Cleavage is 26, born October 29th. She's 5'1", weighs 160 pounds, measures 46-29-38 and wears 42DD bras. Cristy works as a Salon Coordinator, but the members of the Order of the Boob Hounds would rather see her rolling around naked on her ornate bed than coordinating salon customers. Cristy says that she buys her bras at Victoria's Secret stores. ?I have to wear a bra all the time. My nipples are really sensitive and tend to get hard a lot from any kind of friction. So I need a little extra coverage, as well as the support.?
Cast: Cristy Cleavage
Genre: BBW, Blonde

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Emage



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 0 Mb
Resolution: 600x400
Picture: 10
Description: Third time's a charm for super-huge titted Brooklyn lady Emage who must inspire a lot of erections when she rides those cramped subways in the Big Apple. Try to picture this. You're on a packed letter "D" train heading into Manhattan from Brooklyn. Emage gets on and squeezes in front of you. It's springtime so she's not wearing a coat. Her giant breasts squash against your chest. Since this is the subway, everyone avoids direct contact. The train roars along the tracks, mechanically imitating the motions of sexual union...
Cast: Emage
Genre: BBW, Brunette, Ebony

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Joeena Juggs



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 0 Mb
Resolution: 600x399
Picture: 10
Description: XL Girls: Joeena, welcome to XL Girls. This is your first layout. What made you decide to do it? JOEENA: I used to be a model a long time ago for Liz Claiborne and places like that until I gained some weight. Then a good friend of mine who reads SCORE and XL Girls said to me, "You know what, Joeena? You're very pretty and you would be an excellent candidate for the magazine. I think you should send in a picture and see what they say." I was like, "Oh, I don't know, I've gained weight." But he insisted I would do really good because you specialize in full-figured girls. So I told him I'd do it, just to see what you said. I had just moved into a new house in Ohio, and my digital camera was packed away. All I had was my little web camera. I snapped about six pictures. They were real grainy, but I emailed them to your studio. You emailed me back and told me I had excellent potential, a beautiful, natural hourglass figure, but you needed better pictures. I bought a disposable camera, took some more pictures and sent them in. I heard back that you loved me!
Cast: Joeena Juggs
Genre: BBW, Brunette

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Joy Juggs



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 0 Mb
Resolution: 600x402
Picture: 10
Description: In the movie Diamonds Are Forever, busty Lana Wood says to Sean Connery, "Hi! I'm Plenty O'Toole." Bond eyes her chest and says, "Named after your father, no doubt." You could say something similar about Joy's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Juggs, but she'd probably think you were being a smart-ass like the guys at XL Girls. Joy was born in London, England on September 17th, 1972 and now lives in South Florida. Yes, the U.S. still believes in the saying "Give us your tired, your poor, but mostly, give us your huddled masses of big-boob flesh yearning to be free..." Joy is 5'4" tall, weighs around 160 lbs., she says, and wears a 36FF bra. Her hobbies are coaching softball, and, this one we like, "playing the flute." The skin flute, no doubt. Expect more jugs of Joy on XLGirls.com in the bare future. She's a good one.
Cast: Joy Juggs
Genre: BBW, Brunette

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Kellie Ann



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 0 Mb
Resolution: 600x394
Picture: 10
Description: Age: 24. Height: 5'2". Weight: 170 lbs. Measures: 41-34-40. Bra: 38DD. Favorite Brands of bras: J.C. Penny. Owns: Ten pairs of bras. Kelleiann wears a bra all the time except when she sleeps. She works as a printer and photo processor at a photography company. She writes, paints and likes to read romance novels in her spare time. Her favorite TV show is Cheers, "I have almost every episode on tape." We asked her what the best thing a guy can say to a woman is and Kellieann replied,"You make me want to be a better man. That's what Jack Nicholson said in the movie, As Good As It Gets." The funniest thing anyone ever said to her was, "We don't have to date, we can just have sex."
Cast: Kellie Ann
Genre: BBW, Redhead

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Kim Hines



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 0 Mb
Resolution: 600x393
Picture: 10
Description: Some of the staff just ran into Kim Hines aka Kim Eternity at the Adult Video News convention (The Adult Entertainment Expo). She was looking great as usual; huge-breasted, big-assed and supersexy. In this brand new layout, Kim shows again why she is a topshelf legend in both Voluptuous and XL Girls Magazines. "She's been told a million times how great she looks and now it's a million and one," a reader wrote in August 1995 V-Mag. Eight years later he's still right about Kim. Just check out Black & Stacked Xtra #2 . A true American idol.
Cast: Kim Hines
Genre: BBW, Brunette, Ebony

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Kristyna



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 1 Mb
Resolution: 600x402
Picture: 10
Description: Back to Budapest to hang with Kristyna, a titan-haired voluptuous fox with hips to spare. Kristyna liked posing so much that she decided to try it again after setting up a date with one of our traveling photographers. She looked at the toy with a bemused look. "I have something like this at home," she said. "I use it several times a month. I have other ones too. I prefer a vibrator to a dildo because I like to place the vibrator on my clitoris until I come. I sleep all the better after doing it three or four times. But I want to find a husband soon for the real thing."
Cast: Kristyna
Genre: BBW, Brunette, Latina

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Laura Bailey



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 0 Mb
Resolution: 600x393
Picture: 10
Description: Our eighth pictorial of Laura Bailey or should we say the "elusive" Laura Bailey. She's a bit of a handful to pin down as she's always on the go, go, go. Laura's been spending some time abroad, indulging in one of her favorite pursuits: travel and sightseeing. We're not talking two weeks, we mean 6-8 month absences from English soil. She loves exploring the culture and history of other countries. Her favorite travel spot so far has been southern Italy and she probably had enough ass-cheek bruises from that trip to last her a long time. This pictorial is also published in the magazine XL Girls (Special #116) .
Cast: Laura Bailey
Genre: BBW, Blonde

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Lenka P



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 0 Mb
Resolution: 600x400
Picture: 10
Description: Lenka takes a break from being stuffed with cockmeat for another figure study and all the figures add up quite beautifully. Adult modeling may have created a Lady Frankenstein out of Lenka. "Just thinking about being naked in front of a camera gets me so horny. Now when I fuck a man in my private life, I imagine I'm being filmed and many men will pull on their cocks when they see my pussy. Now I think the best sex for me is on camera! Having sex on camera is more exciting to me than having it with a boyfriend. As soon as I'm naked, I start thinking about all the men who will get hard looking at me. It's like having sex with all of them at once!?
Cast: Lenka P
Genre: BBW, Brunette

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Lou Lou



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 0 Mb
Resolution: 600x399
Picture: 10
Description: English Lou Lou is one of the more popular plus-sized beauties XL Girls has featured. She just doesn't pose enough to satisfy some, but, hey, some girls model when they feel up to it. XL Match-up features Lou Lou with Sweety in Gallery 21 . (The video of their fleshy coupling is in XL Xtra #3.) Lou Lou has so far declined doing any stuff with a pro pipelayer. What a rotten shame! Maybe one day.
Cast: Lou Lou
Genre: BBW, Blonde

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Maria Verbeck



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 0 Mb
Resolution: 600x399
Picture: 10
Description: The phenomenal popularity of Maria Verbeck on XL Girls.com has led to commissioning several more exclusive photo shoots in her native Denmark. "I wear an I-cup bra," says Maria. "I buy them in a store called Change. I'm the only woman in my family with breasts of this size." Maria's areola measures 5 centimeters; in inches, this is 1.9 inches in diameter. "Yes, I do dress in public to emphasize my breasts. Large-breasts are not very common in Denmark and other Scandinavian countries. They're very nice ones, I think, and guys love them. I do talk about my breasts, even before a man asks me questions."
Cast: Maria Verbeck
Genre: BBW, Redhead

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Maria Verbeck



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 1 Mb
Resolution: 522x800
Picture: 10
Description: Maria enjoys the pleasures of a Danish beach, and boy is it nice to see her start off wearing a tee-shirt and bikini. Her measurements are 50-36-44, weight 192 pounds and height 5'2". Her birthday is April 4th. Maria works at a cafe. In her free time, she works out, sings, and spends time with her family and friends. She likes to watch ER and CSI and her favorite movie is the Alien series. Her breasts began to grow when she was 12. She's the only girl in her family with boobs this big and is currently wearing a Danish I cup. Maria likes to take care of a boyfriend by giving him the best blowjob ever. She says that sex is pretty important in her life. She owns a dildo and masturbates a few times a week. Men are respectful in general. They do make comments about her boobs but in a complimentary way. She rarely encounters any really ignorant rudies.
Cast: Maria Verbeck
Genre: BBW, Bikini, Redhead

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Melonie Rose



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 0 Mb
Resolution: 600x395
Picture: 10
Description: Birthday: Nov, 15, 1974. Height: 5'7". Weight: 195 lbs. Measurements: 60-33-42. (Holy shit!) Bra Size: 42J. Lives: Hollywood, California. Occupation: Web mistress and self-described "42HHH Big Tit Cyber Slut Goddess." We know, we know. We've been remiss in not having Melonie Rose as an XLGirls guest model sooner. The fact is, we waited a long time, real long time, for her photographer to shoot, send and finally authorize these pictures of the amazing Melonie and her gigundus flesh barrels. Better late than never.
Cast: Melonie Rose
Genre: BBW, Brunette, Ebony

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Monique



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 0 Mb
Resolution: 600x399
Picture: 10
Description: Monique: Bra size: 46 T Favorite brands of bras: Well, I have to get mine custom-made, therefore there is no favorite brand. Favorite style of bras: Anything sexy and comfortable. Do you wear bras all the time? No, I actually go out in public once in a while "swinging." I hate wearing bras. What problems do you have finding the right bras? They don't make my size at all. What style of bras do you like? Sexy? I love the lacy bras. Do you buy bras in stores? Not since the 7th grade. Do you drive a car? Do your boobs make driving more difficult? Yes, when I turn, my arms get caught on my boobs. Were you the bustiest girl in high school? Definitely without a doubt, I seem to always be the bustiest girl no matter where I go. I've never met a girl even close to my size. What do you like to do for fun? I love to paint. Monique's sites are Softandcurvy.com and Bustybbwmonique.com.
Cast: Monique
Genre: BBW, Brunette

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Nikki Perez



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 0 Mb
Resolution: 600x400
Picture: 10
Description: "The worst name a guy can call a girl is a slut," says Nikki from Voluptuous Xtra #7 and XL Xtra #3. "I wouldn't call a guy a pig because he has sex with a lot of girls so they shouldn't attack girls who like to fuck. Nice girls can use the word fuck too. I like to fuck a lot. If I could fuck every day, I would. And I think I'm a very nice girl."
Cast: Nikki Perez
Genre: BBW, Redhead

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Paige Plenty



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 0 Mb
Resolution: 600x400
Picture: 10
Description: There's plenty of pussy, butt-hole spreading and dildo stuffing in Paige's newest spread to satisfy the horny beast in any man. A true voluptuous girl, Paige lives in Indiana and flies into Miami to shoot her photo sets and videos. Her latest XXX video was uploaded here on XLGirls.com. Study the last video clip and how Paige gets on her knees while her partner jacks between her boobs. She gives him that horny eye-contact, total immersion in what she is doing, total concentration as she waits obediently for her meal of semen. The pleading, yearning look in her eyes is the greatest aphrodisiac a man can get, better than Viagra. Then Paige takes over the handjobbing, fisting his meat and coaxing the jism to launch into her cum-thirsty mouth. Notice how she forms a circle with her mouth while waiting? You see how she lovingly rubs the goo covered dickhead on her tits after he's shot? This is a chick who knows how to take care of a man's inner needs.
Cast: Paige Plenty
Genre: BBW, Redhead

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Paige Plenty



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 0 Mb
Resolution: 600x394
Picture: 10
Description: Paige Plenty: "I had a blast modeling for Voluptuous and XL Girls! I would do it again anytime. I would absolutely recommend other models to do a shoot with SCORE Group. As a matter of fact, I've been chatting with some girls online who may be interested. Miami was awesome. The staff really made me feel like a princess! Every woman should try it once." Paige Plenty is 25 years-old born March 25, stands 5'5" tall, weighs 165 lbs., measures 38-34-40 and wears a 38DD bra. She's from Indiana and now lives in Florida. Bras by Fredericks of Hollywood and Victoria's Secret are her favorites, and she likes the push-up style to lift up that frontal acreage. Our photo team enjoyed her perky personality and eagerness in the studio. It was her first professional photo shoot. "I like to have sex as often as possible. Five times plus a week keeps me satisfied. One day I'd like to try a full-blown orgy."
Cast: Paige Plenty
Genre: BBW, Redhead

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Peaches



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 0 Mb
Resolution: 600x384
Picture: 10
Description: Wait a minute, this is a household accident waiting to happen. Having Peaches lay down on top of a washing machine next to an iron? That's not a good place to give a guy a tit-wank or a blowjob. You could burn your buttcheeks if it tipped over. All right, maybe we're being alarmists. And one more thing. What's the deal with these Louis XVI slippers Peaches is wearing? Her feet should be slipped into open-toed fuck-me shoes with six inch heels. Is that too much to ask?
Cast: Peaches
Genre: BBW, Brunette

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS