• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Fetish Nation - New And Nervous

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Fetish Nation
Cast: Arial Rose
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

It seems 2011 has been the year for first time girls. I've had more women wanting to try bondage for the very first time than any time in the last 12 years. This week Arial Rose is no exception. She a tiny little thing with a smoking hot body. She giggles a lot and is a very dirty girl. A dear friend of hers that loves to be tied suggested Arial try it. Arial was nervous and scared, so much so that I almost sent her home when I first talked to her. She quickly convinced me that this was something she really wanted to do. Nervous laughter filled the air as Airal stood naked. She brought her bondage loving girlfriend for moral support. With words of encouragement from her friend and as the ropes tightened around her, Arial relaxed into her very first tie. "There's a first time for everything", Arial said. I brought out the hatchi to get her off. Nothing but orgasms and smiles after that.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2560kbps
Audio: 61kbps






File size: 702.1 MB


Download Fetish Nation - New And Nervous
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Bella Ink Armbinder

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

Slave model Bella bizarre extremal punishment action, watching!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 654.7 MB


Download Bella Ink Armbinder
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

PhillyTickling - Cadence Lux gets Tickled in Philly!

Release Year: 2018
Studio: PhillyTickling
Cast: Cadence Lux
Genres: Bdsm, tickling, struggling, bondage, torture.
Video language: English

We welcome back cadence lux to philly! It also happens to be her birthday today! I figured we should celebrate. Celebrate by tickling her, that is! She is not the biggest fan of tickling but is very ticklish nonetheless! I don't waste any time and i start things off by tickling her feet still in socks. She is now jumping all over the place and wants to get away. Not going to happen. I then continue tickling her sides and legs and underneath her knees. She had no idea i was going to do that. I then take off her socks and then the fun really begins as i tickle her feet all over. In between the toes and right underneath them is what really pushes her buttons and gets her all giggling and kicking again. Listen to those loud shrieks! I hadn't worked with cadence lux in about three years but wow is great to do so again!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps
Audio: 187kbps






File size: 355.6 MB


Download PhillyTickling - Cadence Lux gets Tickled in Philly!
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Fetish Nation - 20 And Wet

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Fetish Nation
Cast: Alysha Rylee
Genres: BDSM, string, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

Alysha Rylee is a twenty year old college student and she's extremely sexual. One might say a very horny girl. Alysha wants to experiment, to See what the world of sex and kink has to offer. Alysha has a burning desire to get tied up, be made to orgasm, and to be treated like the little slut she knows she is. Today Alysha gets to live out that fantasy. This is going to be Alysha's first time in bondage, first time spanked, flogged, and held by the throat and told to cum. Alysha is wet when she walks through the door at the thought of what she's about to endure. She smiles with a dirty little gleam in her eye. By the time Alysha leaves, that gleam has been fanned into a fire.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2560kbps
Audio: 85kbps






File size: 669.4 MB


Download Fetish Nation - 20 And Wet
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Ball gags in latex

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Latex
Video language: English

Ball gags and bondage for sexy slave girl in latex. Enjoy and watch!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 375kbps






File size: 850.1 MB


Download Ball gags in latex
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

PhillyTickling - Here's the Kicker!!

Release Year: 2018
Studio: PhillyTickling
Cast: Lauren Phillips
Genres: Bdsm, tickling, struggling, bondage, torture.
Video language: English

Meet hot, tall redhead, Lauren Phillips! She has nice size 8 feet with high arches and one thing i found out as i kicked off my exxxotica trip this past weekend is that this highly popular girl in the adult biz is wildly ticklish!!! This almost became dangerous, lol! There's tons of kicking, kicks to my head, insane loud laughter and even snorting. I have this hot girl all nude on the bed and i tickle her until she can no longer take it. She has an incredible laugh, too! Lots of foot tickling and in between the toes?? Forget about it, lol! That's her spot for sure. I really let her have it, too.
This is also lauren phillip's first tickling scene!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:11
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps






File size: 162.4 MB


Download PhillyTickling - Here's the Kicker!!
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Fetish Nation - Dirty Sweet Slut

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Fetish Nation
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne and January Seraph
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

Sybil Hawthorne is on the menu this week. This sweet, soft spoken slut, is a well trained slut and by nature very submissive. She has that creamy white skin you can't wait to mark and the kind of flesh you want to sink your teeth into. Today she is in the very capable hands of sexy Lezdom Ms. January Seraph.
Sybil is bound and chained for January's amusement. Her pussy lips and nipples clamped and tormented. The more torture you dish out the wetter Sybil's pussy becomes. She's a tough girl no doubt, but watching January pull orgasm after orgasm out of her quivering body is truly something to see.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2560kbps
Audio: 85kbps






File size: 802.4 MB


Download Fetish Nation - Dirty Sweet Slut
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Black latex lady

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Latex
Video language: English

Glamure kinky bondage action and gags for sexy black latex girl.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7260kbps
Audio: 375kbps






File size: 834.6 MB


Download Black latex lady
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

PhillyTickling - I Told You I'm Ticklish!! (1st Tickling Scene)

Release Year: 2018
Studio: PhillyTickling
Cast: Ryan
Genres: Bdsm, tickling, struggling, bondage, torture.
Video language: English

This is a total newcomer. Her name is ryan riesling. She is a tall girl who's really hot and blonde and is 5'9". She is from the south and has a sexy accent. I was really looking forward to working with her and being the first to tickle her on camera. This is her first tickling scene!! This scene took place last week in south florida, where i got to work with a bunch of hot young girls. Ryan is gorgeous and friendly and has a great laugh. I'm not so sure she enjoyed being tickled but that's what makes it even better! I tickled her feet like crazy, her sides, armpits and knees. She is literally ticklish all over! She kicks a lt and grabs the sheets. This four minutes of tickling was pure torture for her, lol! I was very glad to help and be a part of it!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:00
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps






File size: 155.5 MB


Download PhillyTickling - I Told You I'm Ticklish!! (1st Tickling Scene)
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Jan 11, 2012 - Devilishly Wicked

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Fetish Nation
Cast: Ashley Graham
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

Ashley Graham is in LA this week. I think her job is really to travel, get tied up and cum. Not bad work if you can get it. There's only a very few professions that as part of your job description the word "orgasm" appears and even fewer still the word "bondage".
This week Ashley traveled to Los Angeles to do just that, get naked, tied up and cum for all to see and enjoy. Along with any other devious things she has planned. Here's a girl that truly enjoys her work, from the first tie of the day to her last orgasm Ashley is all smiles. Now Ashley's a squirter and quite something to remember. You run the risk of being drenched because when she has a big orgasm, it's not just a trickle, it's a gush.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 42:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2560kbps
Audio: 85kbps






File size: 815.7 MB


Download Jan 11, 2012 - Devilishly Wicked
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Black latex

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Latex
Video language: English

Black latex sexy body slave girl extreme bondage hard action...

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 375kbps






File size: 918.4 MB


Download Black latex
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

PhillyTickling - Ginary gets the Tickle Chair!!

Release Year: 2018
Studio: PhillyTickling
Cast: Ginary
Genres: Bdsm, tickling, struggling, bondage, torture.
Video language: English

Here is what all of my tickling fans have been waiting for from me! A girl in restraints and me using tickle tools on her. I had the pleasure of working with the very popular Ginary from Ginary's Kink Adventures in Florida! She is amaing and SUPER ticklish. She has size 8 feet. This is all foot tickling here but not just finger tickling on feet. I do it all here. See her twist and squirm all about as I tickle both feet. I start out with finger tickling and you can see her fine totally nude buddy twisting all over. This tickle chair is incredible and I have to get me one of these! I then bust out the box of tickle tools. There are so many to choose from. I start out with the pointy back scratcher. This makes her jump all over the place. The good thing is, she can't escape and get out of the chair with her ankles and hands restrained. I then use the trusty feather and tickler her feet and toes with both ends, the feathery end and the pointed quill end. Next, is the electric toothbrush, a real favorite among my tickle fans. You can see and hear it go to town on her wrinkled soles. I finish up with a hairbrush and she can't take it anymore. I figured she had enough, lol!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:47
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11689kbps
Audio: 187kbps






File size: 417.0 MB


Download PhillyTickling - Ginary gets the Tickle Chair!!
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Fetish Nation - That Look

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Fetish Nation
Cast: Veronica Jett
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

Veronica Jett. What a pouty little thing she is and a screamer, too. We don't need the authorities called, now, do we? Fortunately, my neighbors are used to it. Spank Veronica's ass, slap her in the face, she gets the most adorable pouty look on her face. It's almost a cross between a pout and a "fuck you". Very sexy in my book. Tight little ass, great nipples and a shaved pussy. Veronica is put through series of stringent bondage positions, pussy spankings, and intense orgasms. In fact, I found out that Veronica Jett is the kind of girl that can cum from having a vibrator held on her ass hole. Now, what kind of girl can cum from that? As Veronica said over and over again, "I'm a slut". We certainly won't hold that against her around here.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:07
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2048kbps
Audio: 52kbps






File size: 553.1 MB


Download Fetish Nation - That Look
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Latex exotic

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Latex
Video language: English

Exotic girl inlatex amazing extra gags and bondage action. enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7824kbps
Audio: 375kbps






File size: 838.0 MB


Download Latex exotic
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

PhillyTickling - Of Course it's the Toes!

Release Year: 2018
Studio: PhillyTickling
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: Bdsm, tickling, struggling, bondage, torture.
Video language: English

Delirious Hunter just passed through Philly tonight. I had always wanted to work with her and to also tickle her nice soft size 9.5 feet! She has very nice high arches and super wrinkled soles. Little did she know I had plans to tickle her. She also had no idea that I was going to tickle her side and behind her knees. She informed me that her toes were the most ticklish part of her body. Naturally I go right for the toes and tickle her like crazy. She has such a loud giggle, too. Just listen to that! She kicks screams, even puts some kind of quick martial arts move on me toward the end. It's a good thing I'm back to taking Kung Fu class again. I have to stay safe and defend myself against these girls who can hurt you. She also slaps the couch several times as she can't take anymore.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11687kbps
Audio: 187kbps






File size: 358.4 MB


Download PhillyTickling - Of Course it's the Toes!
​